Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Guaranteed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What kind of first message would guarantee a reply for you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

One from someone I find attractive. They can discuss whatever they want in it (but please don't "lol"). And full words not text speak.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So many are text speak. Find it very lazy.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

One that makes me smile

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

One that’s accompanied with a fantastic toilet bowl cock and the promise of an instant meet while the wife’s at bingo

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is not the place to be looking for any kind of guarantee

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"One from someone I find attractive. They can discuss whatever they want in it (but please don't "lol"). And full words not text speak. "

For me Meli it's the hahaha It used to massively put me off.

would lol be a deal breaker?

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

If it's from Cillian Murphy ()

Seriously, if it's not a crappy one liner or cut and paste message I'll look at pictures and profile. If I find them attractive and nothing in the profile puts me off, I'll read the message. Making me laugh is probably most likely to get a response at that point.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"One from someone I find attractive. They can discuss whatever they want in it (but please don't "lol"). And full words not text speak.

would lol be a deal breaker?"

I mean if it's Mads Mikkelsen or Claes Bang, no. Nothing could. I do see "lol" and feel my vag reabsorb its natural lubrication so I think it might be a bit of one.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"One from someone I find attractive. They can discuss whatever they want in it (but please don't "lol"). And full words not text speak.

would lol be a deal breaker?"

Ooo, what are your deal breakers in a first message?

over a year ago

Ooo, what are your deal breakers in a first message? "

Tractors & tesco

over a year ago

"What kind of first message would guarantee a reply for you. "

None nil nish not happenin

over a year ago

If I like the profile and the pictures I’m happy with something as simple as ‘Hi’. I don’t respond well to ‘suck now’ type messages. If there is a conversation based on my mood they only ever have one outcome. Mostly just deleted, unless I fancy amusing myself. That type of unsolicited message from a woman is most likely a bloke, so they get ignored and deleted too, no matter how attractive the picture. In fact the more attractive the picture, the more likely it is a bloke.

On the whole the messages I receive are in response to forum posts so there is usually a context for them. I rarely receive random messages these days. I think my profile keeps them to a minimum, even now I’ve opened my filters up a bit again.

over a year ago

If it's a nice message from a woman I will always reply, even if it's just to say sorry but no.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

There is no guarantee.

I read all messages. If I can't tell it's about me I delete it. If there are certain dealbreakers in it I block the sender. Then I look at content, profile, potential for attraction.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I mean if it's Mads Mikkelsen or Claes Bang, no. Nothing could. I do see "lol" and feel my vag reabsorb its natural lubrication so I think it might be a bit of one."

*Chuckling*

'feel my vag reabsorb its natural lubrication' this has so tickled me x

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Ooo, what are your deal breakers in a first message? "

Anything to crude.

I usually check pics before opening messages because if there's no attraction the message content is irrelevant.

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple
over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

It's clear they've read our profile and we reply.

By *arry2525Man
over a year ago

lightwater

"One that’s accompanied with a fantastic toilet bowl cock and the promise of an instant meet while the wife’s at bingo "

I’ve got to ask, what the hell is a ‘toilet bowl cock’?

By *edmark07Man
over a year ago

liverpool

I don't think you can have a guarantee but a nice,polite and thought out message should at least get a thank you but no thanks

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

As said, there are no guarantees however you can definitely stack the odds your way by reading the profile.

Some are so exasperated by the shite they get that they’ll practically tell you what to write. From there, the next biggest thing seems to be your profile and that’s more difficult.

They say that you should tailor your CV to each different job which isn’t really possible for a profile that multiple people will view.

With all those factors and the small issue of whether she likes you too, it’s no wonder that the success rate isn’t very high. Or maybe the other way is true; with all those factors it’s surprising how many people meet up at all

By *ourayloversCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

If the message is legible is always a good start ! We've had some shockers !!!

I can live with bad spelling as mines shocking but composition of some takes us both ages to understand !

But asking open questions (who where what why) and not making closed statements always helps as it's an invite to engage in conversation

When we first joined a few months back we had a message from a couple and we didn't think that we'd be interested turned out to be an amazing experience for Lou so you never know

Ray

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"

Some are so exasperated by the shite they get that they’ll practically tell you what to write. From there, the next biggest thing seems to be your profile and that’s more difficult.

"

Exasperated by the shite... Yup.

over a year ago

One that days you are a Nigerian Prince and have £10m pounds for me, all you need are all my personal and bank details

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

A compliment always gets a reply

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

One with some pics that make a guy seem attractive, where he seems friendly and interested, with a good profile, will get a response from me

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"A compliment always gets a reply"

Such a brilliant thing to say

(Too obvious?)

By *itsAndTangentsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

Theres no such thing as a guarantee really, we've had boring as hell messages from very attractive people and some really interesting messages from unattractive people.

Unfortunately everything has to align perfectly for us as we really don't want a substandard meet or to walk away feeling like we wasted one of our few nights off a month.

The best bet is write something that can be responded to with an element of confidence and charm and a face pic is a must!

Post new Message to Thread