Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pointless stats

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just been listening to talk sport come across a wonderful new stat

Geordies and people from Edinburgh are the most likely places where people take back used undies for a refund

And i thought i was cheap

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you shuffle a standard deck of cards, you can be pretty sure that noone has ever, or will ever in the future, produce the same order of cards that you just did.

There are 8e+67 (that's 8 with 67 zeros!) possible orders.

By *awk90Man
over a year ago

Amsterdam

"If you shuffle a standard deck of cards, you can be pretty sure that noone has ever, or will ever in the future, produce the same order of cards that you just did.

There are 8e+67 (that's 8 with 67 zeros!) possible orders."

52!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Sssh. Some people will be getting ideas for jobs, where they receive said returns and carry out their own sampling. There have probably been a few already posting for a job here.

over a year ago

Renault owners are the most likely car owners to have car sex and 25% of people who have had car sex we cheating

over a year ago

"Just been listening to talk sport come across a wonderful new stat

Geordies and people from Edinburgh are the most likely places where people take back used undies for a refund

And i thought i was cheap "

over a year ago

73% of statistics are made up on the spot

over a year ago

"If you shuffle a standard deck of cards, you can be pretty sure that noone has ever, or will ever in the future, produce the same order of cards that you just did.

There are 8e+67 (that's 8 with 67 zeros!) possible orders.

52!"

I wouldn’t mind 52 bangs!

Math nerd humour?

over a year ago

By *uscularLoveMan
over a year ago

london

Your level of free testosterone is normal if it is 0.3 to 2 pg/mL, or 0.1 to 0.3 percent of your total testosterone levels.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Your level of free testosterone is normal if it is 0.3 to 2 pg/mL, or 0.1 to 0.3 percent of your total testosterone levels."

And how does one know ones testosterone levels? I only ask because I get this one chin hair...

By *urvyandCurious999Woman
over a year ago

Hiding from twats

"Renault owners are the most likely car owners to have car sex and 25% of people who have had car sex we cheating"

Is that because they get bored spending so much time waiting for a recovery truck? Or was it just my Renault that was an utter fucking nightmare?

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

Underwear is usually exempt from money back or returns

Ewwww

By *uscularLoveMan
over a year ago

london

"Your level of free testosterone is normal if it is 0.3 to 2 pg/mL, or 0.1 to 0.3 percent of your total testosterone levels.

And how does one know ones testosterone levels? I only ask because I get this one chin hair... "

You can buy a testing kit online.

But obviously as you get more mature. For women estrogen levels decrease and testosterone increase

Leading to not only physical (extra hair, loss of support in breasts and hair loss on scalp)

But also behavioural changes like higher sex drive, social seclusion and mood swings.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Your level of free testosterone is normal if it is 0.3 to 2 pg/mL, or 0.1 to 0.3 percent of your total testosterone levels.

And how does one know ones testosterone levels? I only ask because I get this one chin hair...

But obviously as you get more mature. For women estrogen levels decrease and testosterone increase

Leading to not only physical (extra hair, loss of support in breasts and hair loss on scalp)

But also behavioural changes like higher sex drive, social seclusion and mood swings."

Oh, how depressing. I'll just stick to plucking it and wait for the rest to hit me

over a year ago

73.6% of stats are made up

By *uscularLoveMan
over a year ago

london

But also behavioural changes like higher sex drive, social seclusion and mood swings.

Oh, how depressing. I'll just stick to plucking it and wait for the rest to hit me "

Well a good balanced diet can help you keep your hormones up for longer such as low fats and organic fresh food.

Guys are more luckier in this region I mean apart from the substanial muscle and hair loss. Incapability to have a hard on for prelong time (ED) and loss of stamina and libido.

By *uesdaysfundayCouple
over a year ago

Sandbach

But also behavioural changes like higher sex drive, social seclusion and mood swings."

We get really horny all on our lonesome? That sounds like a gap in the market place mature rabbits

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Oh, how depressing. I'll just stick to plucking it and wait for the rest to hit me

Well a good balanced diet can help you keep your hormones up for longer such as low fats and organic fresh food.

Guys are more luckier in this region I mean apart from the substanial muscle and hair loss. Incapability to have a hard on for prelong time (ED) and loss of stamina and libido."

Low fat? I'm fucked.

By *uscularLoveMan
over a year ago

london

We get really horny all on our lonesome? That sounds like a gap in the market place mature rabbits"

Yes especially in the mid 40s directly after the menopause it'd scientifically proven to be the sexual prime of most females

Post new Message to Thread