Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What happened to

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The good old fashioned vegetarian seems now its all vegan this and that or carnivore like me theres no more middle ground

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I'm an omnivore and proud

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"The good old fashioned vegetarian seems now its all vegan this and that or carnivore like me theres no more middle ground"

There is LOO. There's lots of veggie options in the shops that I won't buy cos they have milk n eggs n cheese in em.

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

The Vegan's are what were the Vegetarians. They just became so common that telling everyone they were Vegetarian didn't have the same impact anymore so they needed an upgrade to a new level of uninteresting.

Btw if any hot female vegetarians/vegans are reading this I wasn't talking about you, I meant the others.

over a year ago

"I'm an omnivore and proud "
is that like bisexual with food

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The Vegan's are what were the Vegetarians. They just became so common that telling everyone they were Vegetarian didn't have the same impact anymore so they needed an upgrade to a new level of uninteresting.

Btw if any hot female vegetarians/vegans are reading this I wasn't talking about you, I meant the others."

Good job.

The only meat between my lips has to have a pulse.

over a year ago

I was vegetarian for years, never vegan. But now I’m doing veganuary and day 2 I already slipped up and put milk in my coffee

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

OLd style veggies probably all die out of lack of nutrients. Good make way for up omnivores.

By *attb179Man
over a year ago

London

"I was vegetarian for years, never vegan. But now I’m doing veganuary and day 2 I already slipped up and put milk in my coffee "

I'm going for Vaganuary, wish me luck..

over a year ago

Tell me, why the fascination with what other people choose to eat?

Is different somehow a threat?

Like when the pack took the piss out of the fat kids at school? Nice and safe following everyone else?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I know vegans, vegetarians, carnivores, omnivores and I think one pescatarian. I don't really care what other people eat and mostly they don't care what I eat.

I don't know why it bothers people really

over a year ago

"OLd style veggies probably all die out of lack of nutrients. Good make way for up omnivores. "

30 years no eating meat and I think my body is looking ok, don’t you think?

over a year ago

"I know vegans, vegetarians, carnivores, omnivores and I think one pescatarian. I don't really care what other people eat and mostly they don't care what I eat.

I don't know why it bothers people really"

I'm the same. I don't care what people eat. I care when people care about what I eat though

over a year ago

"I know vegans, vegetarians, carnivores, omnivores and I think one pescatarian. I don't really care what other people eat and mostly they don't care what I eat.

I don't know why it bothers people really"

Me neither. Although it does annoy me seeing the protests against people who do eat meat. Other than that who cares what people eat!

over a year ago

I'm the same. I don't care what people eat. I care when people care about what I eat though"

Exactly this!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm the same. I don't care what people eat. I care when people care about what I eat though"

Me too. Like when people look at the giant kit Kat I'm shovelling in my gob and say "oooo a minute on the lips".

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"I'm an omnivore and proud is that like bisexual with food "

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I'm an omnivore and proud

-----

is that like bisexual with food "

Pie sexual?

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"The Vegan's are what were the Vegetarians. They just became so common that telling everyone they were Vegetarian didn't have the same impact anymore so they needed an upgrade to a new level of uninteresting.

Btw if any hot female vegetarians/vegans are reading this I wasn't talking about you, I meant the others."

D.

over a year ago

I'm the same. I don't care what people eat. I care when people care about what I eat though

Me too. Like when people look at the giant kit Kat I'm shovelling in my gob and say "oooo a minute on the lips". "

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

I don’t mind how people choose to live their life or put in their moths, that’s everyone’s choice

However, I do mind when people comment on what I eat and drink and try and convert you as ‘it’s better for you’.

Those are the type of people when they are eating their supposedly healthy nut bar I like to point out the sugar / calories difference; their healthiness bar compared to the mars bar (other chocolate choices available). Or those that moan at my flavoursome chicken curry with a tomato and vegetable based sauce, whilst they sit there eating a salad smothered in mayonnaise or other fat based cream dressing. Guess who wins !

Your body your choices, don’t push your choices on to others

over a year ago

I like a steak with my carrots

over a year ago

Btw if any hot female vegetarians/vegans are reading this I wasn't talking about you, I meant the others.

Good job.

The only meat between my lips has to have a pulse. "

over a year ago

"Tell me, why the fascination with what other people choose to eat?

Like when the pack took the piss out of the fat kids at school? Nice and safe following everyone else?"

vegan is the new cool so is fair game

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

We need to make substantial reductions in our meat and animal product consumption as a matter of extreme urgency.

It doesn't have to be all at once, switch from omnivore to vegan, as every incremental step helps.

Wanting to preserve as much of the life on this world as possible is a fine goal, from reducing our global heating damage.

So many species yet to be discovered, with some going before they get found. Many could be the basis of potential treatments for severe health problems that any of us may face

over a year ago

"The good old fashioned vegetarian seems now its all vegan this and that or carnivore like me theres no more middle ground"

Is it like once bitten by a vampire then you end up being the walking dead ?

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Tell me, why the fascination with what other people choose to eat?

Like when the pack took the piss out of the fat kids at school? Nice and safe following everyone else?vegan is the new cool so is fair game"

Sorry, it’s cool now? Dammit, I’ll have to go back to pork pies and cream cakes *sighs* Not even cashew cream cakes. I bloody hate it when things I like go mainstream.

Post new Message to Thread