Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Punching above?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you think this site is designed for women to fuck blokes they would never dream of getting in real life just because they open their legs?

As well as genuine swingers of course.

Seems it’s a one way game in a lot of respects x

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No, I don’t think it is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I take it you’re not having a very good time on fab

Reply privately

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

What?

This isn't real life?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I personally wouldnt go for anyone on here I didnt think I could get in the outside world

Reply privately

over a year ago

No not at all it’s whatever you want it to be and for some people an escape from there everyday life and meet new people they like not everyone will open there legs for anyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I take it you’re not having a very good time on fab "

Lol more to do with arrogance more than anything x

Reply privately

over a year ago

In your case OP, judging by your verification, it appears it is for “straight” guys to entertain other “straight” guys on camera

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Another disgruntled man I see! Men have their own minds as well as the women they fuck! They can also say NO should that be their choice

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What?

This isn't real life? "

Lol far from it x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have self worth

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh dear...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Another disgruntled man I see! Men have their own minds as well as the women they fuck! They can also say NO should that be their choice "

Not that at all, just think some people have had a fuck from people who wouldn’t look at them twice if it wasn’t on a plate x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I take it you’re not having a very good time on fab

Lol more to do with arrogance more than anything x"

Maybe tone the arrogance down and you might have more luck?

This site can be really fun if you give it a chance

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What?

This isn't real life? "

Reply privately

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"What?

This isn't real life?

Lol far from it x"

So it's imaginary then?

Reply privately

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Oh boy, here we go. *stretches and settles back into the sofa to watch*

I have this quaint view that there is no such thing as ‘punching above’. If I’m naked in a bedroom with Chris Hemsworth and his cock is hard, then I’m exactly what he’s looking for. Simple as that. What I find good looking, most women seem to find odd...I’d go for Phil Mitchell over Jude Law any day of the week.

So, erm, nope. I find that view of this place being a playground for ugly women who wouldn’t get a fuck from a Friday night bar to be small-minded and petty.

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No I'm fussy about who I fuck on here. Doesn't mean I am punching above my weight or spreading my legs for anyone I think is better than me. The guys I meet are decent guys not ones who have an attitude that women are less than them funnily enough.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don’t think you can make such statements as you maybe aren’t having the best time right now. This is a different world for people to be themselves and be who with whoever they wish. It’s also a highly sexist comment . They’re are people out there , just got to keep looking

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No not at all it’s whatever you want it to be and for some people an escape from there everyday life and meet new people they like not everyone will open there legs for anyone "

This... Definitely do not "open my legs" for just anyone.. Charming I must say by the way

Take it you thought you would join and have women on your doorstep within an hour lol. Dial-a-fuck sort of thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh boy, here we go. *stretches and settles back into the sofa to watch*

I have this quaint view that there is no such thing as ‘punching above’. If I’m naked in a bedroom with Chris Hemsworth and his cock is hard, then I’m exactly what he’s looking for. Simple as that. What I find good looking, most women seem to find odd...I’d go for Phil Mitchell over Jude Law any day of the week.

So, erm, nope. I find that view of this place being a playground for ugly women who wouldn’t get a fuck from a Friday night bar to be small-minded and petty."

Love this

Reply privately

over a year ago

So, erm, nope. I find that view of this place being a playground for ugly women who wouldn’t get a fuck from a Friday night bar to be small-minded and petty."

Spot on

Reply privately

over a year ago

This site can be really fun if you give it a chance "

Absolutely no arrogance on my behalf, only negatives coming one way lol by women not as blessed as yourself x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What?

This isn't real life?

Lol far from it x

So it's imaginary then?"

No, fantasy x

Reply privately

over a year ago

What she said.

There is no such thing as punching above!

If you find each other attractive then go for it, and just because you find each other attractive doesn’t mean others will.

That’s the annoying thing about these pesky humans, they have minds of their own.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow OP, your on a roll tonight

Reply privately

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman
over a year ago

Pontypridd

I get the same guys on here as I do in the real world. Maybe too many women are selling themselves short because some arrogant men have been telling them that they are punching above their weight whenever we are deemed to have scored a hottie?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely no arrogance on my behalf, only negatives coming one way lol by women not as blessed as yourself x"

No one woman is ‘as blessed’ over another. Seems like you’re the problem here

Reply privately

By *adylydfordWoman
over a year ago

altinkum

I dont think im punching above my weight per say. Usually its guys choosing me. I rarely have to go on the hunt. What i do find weird is that when i go out in real life i never get pulled or chatted up. ... i must give off a flock off and leave me alone vibe in the flesh.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you read that I’m sorry, just meant some people have a bit of a distorted and arrogant identity on hear. If your not interested, fine. But don’t be mean and act as gods gift x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you think this site is designed for women to fuck blokes they would never dream of getting in real life just because they open their legs?

Seems it’s a one way game in a lot of respects x"

I think you've nailed it!

This site us just a plethora of smoking hot men who just ooze charm and scintillating conversation. It's a secret goldmine of testosterone and dickpics that hard up women keep to themselves so that they can attain that seemly impossible goal of getting laid without having to share it with others. Shhhhh!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No not at all it’s whatever you want it to be and for some people an escape from there everyday life and meet new people they like not everyone will open there legs for anyone

This... Definitely do not "open my legs" for just anyone.. Charming I must say by the way

Take it you thought you would join and have women on your doorstep within an hour lol. Dial-a-fuck sort of thing"

Think you may have read that totally wrong as i did say “not everyone will open there legs for anyone” and it’s a whatever you want it to be but hey that’s your own opinion

I never mentioned anything about having people on my doorstep or anything we’re picky and will only meet if we get on

Reply privately

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"What?

This isn't real life?

Lol far from it x

So it's imaginary then?

No, fantasy x"

So, if I met a man via Fab, and we have a mutual attraction, which leads to a sexual encounter. It's not really happened - it's a fantasy and he's only going there because I've spread my legs because I couldn't pull him in a normal situation? (which I assume would mean keeping my legs shut)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No I'm fussy about who I fuck on here. Doesn't mean I am punching above my weight or spreading my legs for anyone I think is better than me. The guys I meet are decent guys not ones who have an attitude that women are less than them funnily enough. "

You’re obviously not arrogant x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you think this site is designed for women to fuck blokes they would never dream of getting in real life just because they open their legs?

Seems it’s a one way game in a lot of respects x

I think you've nailed it!

This site us just a plethora of smoking hot men who just ooze charm and scintillating conversation. It's a secret goldmine of testosterone and dickpics that hard up women keep to themselves so that they can attain that seemly impossible goal of getting laid without having to share it with others. Shhhhh!"

LOL

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely no arrogance on my behalf, only negatives coming one way lol by women not as blessed as yourself x"

With the greatest respect, my love, you have canvassed opinion in your 'yes or no' thread

What were you expecting?

Exactly?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No not at all it’s whatever you want it to be and for some people an escape from there everyday life and meet new people they like not everyone will open there legs for anyone

Take it you thought you would join and have women on your doorstep within an hour lol. Dial-a-fuck sort of thing"

No, just didn’t think I’d have women being as mean as they are who aren’t anywhere near better than I am personality or physically (not that I’m an Adonis). Just blows my mind x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope. Nor do the guys I meet. But a lot of bitter, frustrated incel types think that. Be careful that you don't make yourself look like one of them cos they tend to have a bad time here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Take it you thought you would join and have women on your doorstep within an hour lol. Dial-a-fuck sort of thing

Think you may have read that totally wrong as i did say “not everyone will open there legs for anyone” and it’s a whatever you want it to be but hey that’s your own opinion

I never mentioned anything about having people on my doorstep or anything we’re picky and will only meet if we get on "

No hunny I was agreeing with you.. Then I added my own thoughts xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

This site is most definitely not designed for that

I get blokes on here AND in the real world. No promise of leg opening EVER. Always just a social.

Any guy who thought they were above me in any way would be ignored. No one is better than anyone else

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What?

This isn't real life?

Lol far from it x

So it's imaginary then?

No, fantasy x

So, if I met a man via Fab, and we have a mutual attraction, which leads to a sexual encounter. It's not really happened - it's a fantasy and he's only going there because I've spread my legs because I couldn't pull him in a normal situation? (which I assume would mean keeping my legs shut)

"

Not talking about you personally but I mean Fab is a fantasy it’s not real life x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get the same guys on here as I do in the real world. Maybe too many women are selling themselves short because some arrogant men have been telling them that they are punching above their weight whenever we are deemed to have scored a hottie?"

No I mean women are being mean to guys they couldn’t get in a real world relationship because they fucked a hot guy who was horny who wanted anal x

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If people are abusive then block and report them, don't come on the forum and insult all the women here, you've just reduced yourself to their level.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely no arrogance on my behalf, only negatives coming one way lol by women not as blessed as yourself x

No one woman is ‘as blessed’ over another. Seems like you’re the problem here "

No woman is blessed over another? Are you joking????? Lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

If the women are opening their legs for anyone but OP isn't getting any success, says more about him than the leg openers

Reply privately

over a year ago

If the women are opening their legs for anyone but OP isn't getting any success, says more about him than the leg openers "

It’s the woman that are been mean, how do you not understand that? X

Reply privately

over a year ago

If the women are opening their legs for anyone but OP isn't getting any success, says more about him than the leg openers "

Valid point

Reply privately

over a year ago

Treat everyone individual as you would out in the real world .. I take as I find

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ehm no as women on here are a tad more discerning that guys normal women don’t just open their legs I say you have a lot to learn about women on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's not fair. He's only been on here (or hear?) 5 weeks and he's already had a cam meet. He's a regular ladies man. The truth is when you're that hot the sheer numbers force you to be selective...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get the same guys on here as I do in the real world. Maybe too many women are selling themselves short because some arrogant men have been telling them that they are punching above their weight whenever we are deemed to have scored a hottie?

No I mean women are being mean to guys they couldn’t get in a real world relationship because they fucked a hot guy who was horny who wanted anal x"

Suppose the woman refused anal but the hot guy still wanted to meet them? And then wanted to meet them again and again?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ehm no as women on here are a tad more discerning that guys normal women don’t just open their legs I say you have a lot to learn about women on here "

I know what your nipples look like so let’s stop the discerning angle please x

Reply privately

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Nope, we haven’t had a problem, so I suspect we haven’t even been in the ring,

Reply privately

over a year ago

If the women are opening their legs for anyone but OP isn't getting any success, says more about him than the leg openers

That's not fair. He's only been on here (or hear?) 5 weeks and he's already had a cam meet. He's a regular ladies man. The truth is when you're that hot the sheer numbers force you to be selective..."

Thanks mate, you’re a genuine hero

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think women could still pull the same men if they met then from another site or in a bar.

Because most horny men can't refuse sex when it's offered.

Reply privately

By *hMyGawdCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

It is a one way game OP you're right

Reply privately

over a year ago

wise man told me no such thing as leagues

about attitude I always try make women smile that's my style and try not treat them like meat some have different levels with pics and flirting than others and I try to respect that best I can in person or online doesn't matter fab or not

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s the woman that are been mean, how do you not understand that? X"

How are they being mean?

I simply ignore or politely decline (and yet get lambasted for both).

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I get the same guys on here as I do in the real world. Maybe too many women are selling themselves short because some arrogant men have been telling them that they are punching above their weight whenever we are deemed to have scored a hottie?

No I mean women are being mean to guys they couldn’t get in a real world relationship because they fucked a hot guy who was horny who wanted anal x

Suppose the woman refused anal but the hot guy still wanted to meet them? And then wanted to meet them again and again? "

What a good story that would be. Right a script! It’s the new pretty woman x

Reply privately

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

OP this is never going to end well for you... block the rude women like we block the entitled men. Everyone has a choice, even if the odds are stacked in the women’s favour. It’s your choice who you interact with so make good choices.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s the woman that are been mean, how do you not understand that? X

How are they being mean?

I simply ignore or politely decline (and yet get lambasted for both). "

Because it’s not about you my lovely x

Reply privately

over a year ago

This old hash again

Reply privately

over a year ago

Suppose the woman refused anal but the hot guy still wanted to meet them? And then wanted to meet them again and again?

What a good story that would be. Right a script! It’s the new pretty woman x"

Well that's what's happened to me. Lots of times. I don't look nothing like Julie thingie though and Richard Gere is a bit effeminate for my taste

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP this is never going to end well for you... block the rude women like we block the entitled men. Everyone has a choice, even if the odds are stacked in the women’s favour. It’s your choice who you interact with so make good choices."

If the rude women got blocked the same as you bloke rude men. 5000 guys would be fighting over 200 women (which would probably suit you) lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol.. Night all xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This old hash again "

I recommend you start a guys profile and see the difference lol x

Reply privately

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"OP this is never going to end well for you... block the rude women like we block the entitled men. Everyone has a choice, even if the odds are stacked in the women’s favour. It’s your choice who you interact with so make good choices.

If the rude women got blocked the same as you bloke rude men. 5000 guys would be fighting over 200 women (which would probably suit you) lol x"

I rarely meet anyone so makes no odds to me. I prefer the weird looking ones with manners anyway

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP this is never going to end well for you... block the rude women like we block the entitled men. Everyone has a choice, even if the odds are stacked in the women’s favour. It’s your choice who you interact with so make good choices.

If the rude women got blocked the same as you bloke rude men. 5000 guys would be fighting over 200 women (which would probably suit you) lol x

I rarely meet anyone so makes no odds to me. I prefer the weird looking ones with manners anyway "

I might have a chance then lmao

Reply privately

over a year ago

I really don’t understand the mentality of some people on here these posts are so regular about why aren’t I getting any action etc or similar

The site is a swinging site swinging isn’t all about sex it’s part of it there is also friendship and the social part it isn’t always about getting your night on

If your after sex from who you say when you say you need to look elsewhere yes some people may drop the draws for anyone Men and women but that’s a minority and stil doesn’t mean they will drop them for you

Reply privately

over a year ago

I rarely meet anyone so makes no odds to me. I prefer the weird looking ones with manners anyway "

You’re the one I’ve been waiting for!! Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I got a message today from someone who said on his profile ‘we both know you wouldn’t get a second look out on the street, that’s why you’re on here’ yet he said he didn’t need to be on here to get a shag. Guess he was doing all of us ugly desperados a favour. I mean, it’s not like I’ve made a living off how I look or anything. I’m only here cos I’m ugly and can’t get it anywhere else

Reply privately

over a year ago

Truth be known in the early days of fab the leg spreaders were a real problem. Real men like us were getting all these desperate women throwing themselves at us. We were seriously outnumbered and we would get messages that just said hi and the a lot of leg spread photos from every angle with sky remotes and deodorant cans. So we fought back. Fought fire with fire! We got their numbers right down, but still bombard them with dickpics and FAF messages. They've learned their lesson and now those legs are tightly crossed. We are legends....

Reply privately

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I rarely meet anyone so makes no odds to me. I prefer the weird looking ones with manners anyway

You’re the one I’ve been waiting for!! Xx"

Obvs.. who doesn’t love a grouchy Manc???

Reply privately

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I might have a chance then lmao "

Ha ha oh behave you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I really don’t understand the mentality of some people on here these posts are so regular about why aren’t I getting any action etc or similar

The site is a swinging site swinging isn’t all about sex it’s part of it there is also friendship and the social part it isn’t always about getting your night on

If your after sex from who you say when you say you need to look elsewhere yes some people may drop the draws for anyone Men and women but that’s a minority and stil doesn’t mean they will drop them for you "

Again, missing the point. I’m talking about SINGLE women who are outwardly mean for no reason. I’m not saying a NO is bad, I’m saying the arrogance of a mean woman purposely trying to hurt someone. That’s not swinging either x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What?

This isn't real life? "

This is fab life. Lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why is there not a yawn emoji?

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

No, just didn’t think I’d have women being as mean as they are who aren’t anywhere near better than I am personality or physically (not that I’m an Adonis). Just blows my mind x "

What makes you think they aren't 'anywhere near better' than you are?

Plus, if you're so amazing, why are you contacting these lesser humans?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol.. Night all xx"

Goodnight xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

It took me two years from the day I met my boyfriend (which is almost ten years ago) to agree to go out with him. The main reason was that I saw him as completely out of my league. I didn't want to face being rejected by someone I saw as too good for me, that I wasn't good enough for. I didn't want to be used for sex and discarded because I wasn't sufficiently attractive enough to be serious about. We've just had the most amazing Christmas together and he turns my stomach to butterflies just like he did the day I met him. And I cannot tell you how much I regret those wasted two years. We play here together too and he doesn't see anyone as being out of my league. He just laughs if I even suggest it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Phil Mitchell here .. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I got a message today from someone who said on his profile ‘we both know you wouldn’t get a second look out on the street, that’s why you’re on here’ yet he said he didn’t need to be on here to get a shag. Guess he was doing all of us ugly desperados a favour. I mean, it’s not like I’ve made a living off how I look or anything. I’m only here cos I’m ugly and can’t get it anywhere else "

He’s obviously a prick and you’re obviously good looking so it doesn’t count x

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Truth be known in the early days of fab the leg spreaders were a real problem. Real men like us were getting all these desperate women throwing themselves at us. We were seriously outnumbered and we would get messages that just said hi and the a lot of leg spread photos from every angle with sky remotes and deodorant cans. So we fought back. Fought fire with fire! We got their numbers right down, but still bombard them with dickpics and FAF messages. They've learned their lesson and now those legs are tightly crossed. We are legends....

"

you are definitely a legend and you were right to teach us lessons

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It took me two years from the day I met my boyfriend (which is almost ten years ago) to agree to go out with him. The main reason was that I saw him as completely out of my league. I didn't want to face being rejected by someone I saw as too good for me, that I wasn't good enough for. I didn't want to be used for sex and discarded because I wasn't sufficiently attractive enough to be serious about. We've just had the most amazing Christmas together and he turns my stomach to butterflies just like he did the day I met him. And I cannot tell you how much I regret those wasted two years. We play here together too and he doesn't see anyone as being out of my league. He just laughs if I even suggest it. "

Don't believe that for a second. He's the lucky one

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, just didn’t think I’d have women being as mean as they are who aren’t anywhere near better than I am personality or physically (not that I’m an Adonis). Just blows my mind x

Plus, if you're so amazing, why are you contacting these lesser humans?"

I connected because I found them attractive, I’m better because they’re nasty and I’m not x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I really don’t understand the mentality of some people on here these posts are so regular about why aren’t I getting any action etc or similar

If your after sex from who you say when you say you need to look elsewhere yes some people may drop the draws for anyone Men and women but that’s a minority and stil doesn’t mean they will drop them for you

Again, missing the point. I’m talking about SINGLE women who are outwardly mean for no reason. I’m not saying a NO is bad, I’m saying the arrogance of a mean woman purposely trying to hurt someone. That’s not swinging either x"

But you asked what people thought of your profile, and whether they would fuck you!!

You did

I read it

With my eyes

Reply privately

over a year ago

Again, missing the point. I’m talking about SINGLE women who are outwardly mean for no reason. I’m not saying a NO is bad, I’m saying the arrogance of a mean woman purposely trying to hurt someone. That’s not swinging either x"

We both used to have single accounts on here and know what it’s like it’s not missing the point is knowing when to use the block button and when to know to not respond and to ignore the insults it’s the same wherever you go there will always be nasty people who get there kicks out of being rude

Another thing we both have noticed a lot of the so called single women who were rude weren’t actually women they were fakes and yes they also had fake verifications so be careful and don’t tarnish everyone with the same brush

No all you see is real and you have to be careful and sometimes do your homework to find out the truth

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It took me two years from the day I met my boyfriend (which is almost ten years ago) to agree to go out with him. The main reason was that I saw him as completely out of my league. I didn't want to face being rejected by someone I saw as too good for me, that I wasn't good enough for. I didn't want to be used for sex and discarded because I wasn't sufficiently attractive enough to be serious about. We've just had the most amazing Christmas together and he turns my stomach to butterflies just like he did the day I met him. And I cannot tell you how much I regret those wasted two years. We play here together too and he doesn't see anyone as being out of my league. He just laughs if I even suggest it.

Don't believe that for a second. He's the lucky one "

Dude when I met him he looked like Wladimir Klitschko. He was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. And he just wouldn't quit. One of his kids told me he never chases but he chased me for two years. It still blows my mind he'd even look at me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP you say on your profile that you "love all types of women" and yet you find it hard to believe that other men do too?

As a side note - the only men on here who haven't ghosted or cancelled meets last minute then disappeared have been the "above average" good looking muscle type ones that you are probably assuming wouldn't look twice at me otherwise. Funny that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Truth be known in the early days of fab the leg spreaders were a real problem. Real men like us were getting all these desperate women throwing themselves at us. We were seriously outnumbered and we would get messages that just said hi and the a lot of leg spread photos from every angle with sky remotes and deodorant cans. So we fought back. Fought fire with fire! We got their numbers right down, but still bombard them with dickpics and FAF messages. They've learned their lesson and now those legs are tightly crossed. We are legends....

you are definitely a legend and you were right to teach us lessons "

Help! There's a resurgence!!! I'm being attacked! (What do I do now)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP you say on your profile that you "love all types of women" and yet you find it hard to believe that other men do too?

As a side note - the only men on here who haven't ghosted or cancelled meets last minute then disappeared have been the "above average" good looking muscle type ones that you are probably assuming wouldn't look twice at me otherwise. Funny that. "

I’m taking about mean women x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think mibby you should quit while you’re ahead hun

Reply privately

over a year ago

Again, missing the point. I’m talking about SINGLE women who are outwardly mean for no reason. I’m not saying a NO is bad, I’m saying the arrogance of a mean woman purposely trying to hurt someone. That’s not swinging either x

We both used to have single accounts on here and know what it’s like it’s not missing the point is knowing when to use the block button and when to know to not respond and to ignore the insults it’s the same wherever you go there will always be nasty people who get there kicks out of being rude

Another thing we both have noticed a lot of the so called single women who were rude weren’t actually women they were fakes and yes they also had fake verifications so be careful and don’t tarnish everyone with the same brush

No all you see is real and you have to be careful and sometimes do your homework to find out the truth "

How did you find out they were fakes?!?? Did you employ a detective or did they confess? X

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I connected because I found them attractive, I’m better because they’re nasty and I’m not x"

So, you found them attractive but you think you're better physically and have a better personality? Oh, and they are the nasty ones?

Reply privately

By *inky SpiceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 02/01/20 01:04:16]

Reply privately

By *edVelveteenCouple
over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

No, but I think it's become a site for some men who seem to have trouble getting a woman on the outside. They think this is wall to wall guaranteed sex.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It took me two years from the day I met my boyfriend (which is almost ten years ago) to agree to go out with him. The main reason was that I saw him as completely out of my league. I didn't want to face being rejected by someone I saw as too good for me, that I wasn't good enough for. I didn't want to be used for sex and discarded because I wasn't sufficiently attractive enough to be serious about. We've just had the most amazing Christmas together and he turns my stomach to butterflies just like he did the day I met him. And I cannot tell you how much I regret those wasted two years. We play here together too and he doesn't see anyone as being out of my league. He just laughs if I even suggest it.

Don't believe that for a second. He's the lucky one

Dude when I met him he looked like Wladimir Klitschko. He was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. And he just wouldn't quit. One of his kids told me he never chases but he chased me for two years. It still blows my mind he'd even look at me. "

Maybe he just knows a good woman when he sees one. But it's beautiful to have what you have. The best relationships are when both partners feel they are lucky to have the other

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No, but I think it's become a site for some men who seem to have trouble getting a woman on the outside. They think this is wall to wall guaranteed sex."

Exactly this.

Reply privately

By *inky SpiceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Why would you think that? Do you think this site is full of fugly women and Adonis-like men?

Reply privately

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"OP you say on your profile that you "love all types of women" and yet you find it hard to believe that other men do too?

As a side note - the only men on here who haven't ghosted or cancelled meets last minute then disappeared have been the "above average" good looking muscle type ones that you are probably assuming wouldn't look twice at me otherwise. Funny that. "

Elcee is right I also go for women that I can't meet on the high st ,Be that taller, short , round , fuller figures,Every one is someone's cup of tea and lovely personality to match happy new year

Reply privately

over a year ago

No all you see is real and you have to be careful and sometimes do your homework to find out the truth

How did you find out they were fakes?!?? Did you employ a detective or did they confess? X"

There are many tell tale signs as a lot of people will know that have been here a while along with fake pictures etc you can always catch them out and tell

Also google reverse image is always a good tool

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Help! There's a resurgence!!! I'm being attacked! (What do I do now)"

Fight back go on I dare ya

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *igboobstCouple
over a year ago

barrow

No such thing as punching above you both fancy each other= instantly on a level

Reply privately

over a year ago

I connected because I found them attractive, I’m better because they’re nasty and I’m not x

So, you found them attractive but you think you're better physically and have a better personality? Oh, and they are the nasty ones? "

From what they said, a definite yes x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds bitter....

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a side note - the only men on here who haven't ghosted or cancelled meets last minute then disappeared have been the "above average" good looking muscle type ones that you are probably assuming wouldn't look twice at me otherwise. Funny that.

I’m taking about mean women x"

But is it not mean of you to start a thread berating women for pulling men you think they shouldn't when nobody has asked you for your opinion on the matter? Why do you think it's up to you to decide who these women should and shouldn't be meeting?

I am seeing an increase in the amount of "does he actually like me or does he just want pussy" threads being created by insecure women on here and I'm afraid that perpetrators like you are part of the problem. In your attack on these women you deem unworthy you are also targeting those who already felt vulnerable and insecure about their looks and making them feel ten times worse. Do you really want to be the reason someone is second guessing their worth, just because you're personally not having a great experience on here? Seems to me you would enjoy this place more without the toxic attitude.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No it’s working fine for me. The only problem I’ve had with this site is me.

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

So, you found them attractive but you think you're better physically and have a better personality? Oh, and they are the nasty ones?

From what they said, a definite yes x"

I still want you to tell me why you're better than them physically, why message them if you're so much better and they are punching above their weight?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Waiting for the unlos

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fight back go on I dare ya "

I'm going to do what any real man would do in this situation. Use my supervisor abilities..... and run for his life! All is lost boys! Save yourselves! We've been over run! (This one is feisty!)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Waiting for the unlos "

Oh you know its coming, my friend.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Waiting for the unlos

Oh you know its coming, my friend."

Cummon.... just a nudge... he's teetering on the edge...

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I'm going to do what any real man would do in this situation. Use my supervisor abilities..... and run for his life! All is lost boys! Save yourselves! We've been over run! (This one is feisty!)"

Ahhh come back I'll be gentle (hides rope and flogger) I can't run in these heels and stockings. Gee another one gone I must rem_mber to keep legs closed and lull them into false sense of sense of security first

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

There are no fixed tiers for anyone, you just decide who you like and are compatible with. Keep life simple and satisfying.

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'm going to do what any real man would do in this situation. Use my supervisor abilities..... and run for his life! All is lost boys! Save yourselves! We've been over run! (This one is feisty!)

Ahhh come back I'll be gentle (hides rope and flogger) I can't run in these heels and stockings. Gee another one gone I must rem_mber to keep legs closed and lull them into false sense of sense of security first "

Too late. (blows raspberry)

Reply privately

over a year ago

No-one is obliged to fuck anyone. If someone you're interested in shows mutual interest, then great, if not, surely that's their perogative.

Different people find different things attractive.

Not everyone is going to want to fuck you. In fact, very few are likely to want to. There may be some on here who might be interested in you that you wouldn't look twice at - or are you suggesting that you're so desperate for a shag that you'll go with anyone who shows you a passing interest.

I'd suggest your comments say a lot more about you than others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Men go on strike , no meets

Reply privately

By *attb179Man
over a year ago

London

Firstly, designed is the wrong word. The way the site treats men and women is mainly organic.

Secondly, no, you've not learnt how to use the site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ahhh come back I'll be gentle (hides rope and flogger) I can't run in these heels and stockings. Gee another one gone I must rem_mber to keep legs closed and lull them into false sense of sense of security first "

What??? *perk* Rope and flogger? Now you tell me! Sorry OP. I'm going to have to submit to overwhelming odds. Carry on without me I'll be fine. I've already fabbed her sexy pics. I am lost. Going over to the other side....

Hello gorgeous

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Ahhh come back I'll be gentle (hides rope and flogger) I can't run in these heels and stockings. Gee another one gone I must rem_mber to keep legs closed and lull them into false sense of sense of security first

Too late. (blows raspberry) "

Pfft next time I'll catch ye

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Men go on strike , no meets "

Too late. Gave in. Forgive me. I'm weak.

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Too late. (blows raspberry)

Pfft next time I'll catch ye "

I don't do running.

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

What??? *perk* Rope and flogger? Now you tell me! Sorry OP. I'm going to have to submit to overwhelming odds. Carry on without me I'll be fine. I've already fabbed her sexy pics. I am lost. Going over to the other side....

Hello gorgeous "

Come into my lair and let the fun begin

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello gorgeous

Come into my lair and let the fun begin "

This is one of those situations where you try and act cool, but end up being overeager and showing just how uncool you are...

Reply privately

By *heffmMan
over a year ago

sheffield

is the question fuck a fat bird and move on op?.

Reply privately

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm always punching above

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP I've just uncovered the truth. It turns out that the women on fab are drop dead gorgeous and we are the grunts. Just thought I'd let you know. I won't be back I'm off to go and punch above my weight

My advice. Leave. Come back with a new profile. Hope no one recognises you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Best thing I've read this year

Reply privately

By *heffmMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"OP I've just uncovered the truth. It turns out that the women on fab are drop dead gorgeous and we are the grunts. Just thought I'd let you know. I won't be back I'm off to go and punch above my weight

My advice. Leave. Come back with a new profile. Hope no one recognises you "

put a lot of weight on

Reply privately

over a year ago

The misogyny is strong with this one.

Reply privately

By *attb179Man
over a year ago

London

"

Simply brilliant

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sure most people think i punch above my weight as I'm fussy, and I'm often attracted to people who are quite different to those who message me. I don't receive a lot of messages for a woman anyway. I've peed too many people off with my status updates and they have the wrong idea of what I'm like in person.

Looks are person so preference though and I don't think it's nice to go and say there are women punching above their weight. We don't know what everyone else finds attractive in a person.

Reply privately

By *am4CamWoman
over a year ago

Fairy Land

"Another disgruntled man I see! Men have their own minds as well as the women they fuck! They can also say NO should that be their choice

Not that at all, just think some people have had a fuck from people who wouldn’t look at them twice if it wasn’t on a plate x"

You are a rare one OP; a single guy who has found women on here are “putting it on a plate”. I think that’s a first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I only meet 10s on here and I only attract 10s in real life so

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What?

This isn't real life? "

Is it balls, it's way more fun for a start!

B

Reply privately

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"

Superb! Have a gold star

S

Reply privately

over a year ago

To play devil's advocate, it is true to a certain extent but doesn't necessarily applied to women.

There is an old saying 'a hole is a hole and my dick doesn't have eyes' (that's how gloryholes were invented )

For some people, sex is just sex, they don't need any connection other than a slight sexual attraction -mostly related to genitalia- so as to have sex. Therefore, it is not too far fetched to believe that some people on here fuck others that they wouldn't date in real life due to the social norms of dating.

Now is it right, is it wrong ? I don't know but it seems to work for those individuals.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Why is it that the "God's gifts" assume women are arrogant when they decline their advances?

Reply privately

over a year ago

the sites not designed for it but leans toward it because of supply and demand, we all strive for the best we can achieve as perceived in our own eyes and obviously that will vary vastly from person to person, women rule here and they ultimately have the choice, men live and die by their choices here and their opinions

Reply privately

By *mylerMan
over a year ago

northampton

spot on! x

Reply privately

By *unsexual MemelordWoman
over a year ago

Midlothian

I have a mighty need for the Patrick Stewart facepalm image...

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The misogyny is strong with this one."

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

The same way dating sites are for men to get women who would never otherwise put up with their shit and subpar sex by pretending to want a relationship .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Isn’t it about everyone enjoying what and who they want to enjoy sexual adventures with?? Unless I’m missing the point and if so I’m clearly on the wrong site

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck yeah.

I depend on sad desperate men to fuck me. I love punching above my weight.

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"

Reply privately

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"Isn’t it about everyone enjoying what and who they want to enjoy sexual adventures with?? Unless I’m missing the point and if so I’m clearly on the wrong site "

You are right. Threads like these highlight how entitled and mysoginistic some men are on here.

Reply privately

By *eviantdeeliteCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"In your case OP, judging by your verification, it appears it is for “straight” guys to entertain other “straight” guys on camera"

His Fab to use as he sees fit...dont see why that is a problem

Reply privately

By *eviantdeeliteCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Isn’t it about everyone enjoying what and who they want to enjoy sexual adventures with?? Unless I’m missing the point and if so I’m clearly on the wrong site "

Indeed...too many judging on here...

Reply privately

By *aekaeWoman
over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

There are people I find attractive and people I don't.

Which isn't the same as saying they are unattractive, were all attractive to someone somewhere, so no-ones really punching above their weight.

I'll look at a profile, look at the verifications and if they're all from similar people, who are the exact opposite of me I won't bother messaging.

Again that's not a league thing, that's common sense.

I'm attracted to all sorts of looks.

The one thing that makes my fanny dry up like a dead dog in the desert is an ugly attitude.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The butt-hurt is strong on this thread!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone who would have me would be punching so defo not

Reply privately

over a year ago

and he's gone

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Awwww. I was warming to him. Shucks.

Reply privately

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Wow , I didn’t see that coming!

S

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

He had a point I’m my opinion

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

In

Reply privately

By *ongarMan
over a year ago

maidstone / Tunbridge Wells

I’m only attracted to people’s dirty minds x

Reply privately

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Maybe controversial, but there is some truth in the OP statement...

This site enables people to be less inhibited.

But it's all in the name of fun

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Isn’t it about everyone enjoying what and who they want to enjoy sexual adventures with?? Unless I’m missing the point and if so I’m clearly on the wrong site

You are right. Threads like these highlight how entitled and mysoginistic some men are on here. "

We'll take what we're given and be grateful, damn it!

Reply privately

By *eviantdeeliteCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"He had a point I’m my opinion "

Oh indeed

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like getting pied by women out my league. It's character building

Reply privately

By *attb179Man
over a year ago

London

OP found all the friends he can handle, with his charm and irresistible character and no longer requires fan. Awesome

Reply privately

over a year ago

Got to be honest we don't get a second look in the streets, and we do state on our profile that we class ourselves as an average looking couple for this exact reason.

Fab and swinging clubs enhances your appeal because of what you bring to the table, it's crazy and we're very lucky as we've met some stunners.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Genuinely I think there is no hierarchy with looks as each of us have very different tastes (thank god as I am not a fan of the modern fashion and the fake over the top ‘look at me attention’ look). What I do like is when a woman is far more intellectual than me. It makes me go weak at the knees! I would do literally anything they say.

Reply privately

over a year ago

From what I have seen on here many men will literally fuck anything, whatever their sexuality, judging by veris.

Reply privately

By *attb179Man
over a year ago

London

"Got to be honest we don't get a second look in the streets, and we do state on our profile that we class ourselves as an average looking couple for this exact reason.

Fab and swinging clubs enhances your appeal because of what you bring to the table, it's crazy and we're very lucky as we've met some stunners. "

Well there's nothing average about both your pics. I suspect you turn more heads than you realise. I'd have a awkward boner if I passed the lady in public tbh lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Got to be honest we don't get a second look in the streets, and we do state on our profile that we class ourselves as an average looking couple for this exact reason.

Fab and swinging clubs enhances your appeal because of what you bring to the table, it's crazy and we're very lucky as we've met some stunners.

Well there's nothing average about both your pics. I suspect you turn more heads than you realise. I'd have a awkward boner if I passed the lady in public tbh lol"

Bless you hun, but believe me we don't turn heads, far from it in the streets actually, but put us on here or in a club and it's a different story.

We enjoy what we do though, it's not all about looks for us anyway, we just love the lifestyle and the community.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well there's nothing average about both your pics. I suspect you turn more heads than you realise. I'd have a awkward boner if I passed the lady in public tbh lol

Bless you hun, but believe me we don't turn heads, far from it in the streets actually, but put us on here or in a club and it's a different story.

We enjoy what we do though, it's not all about looks for us anyway, we just love the lifestyle and the community. "

I wouldnt class yourselves as average judging by your pics, but at least you're honest in your profile about wobbly bits etc! (They're the best bits )

Considering the OP is no longer a user maybe he was a little frustrated he didn't get any Chrostmas sex

Reply privately

over a year ago

Guess he punched himself out then

Reply privately

over a year ago

We enjoy what we do though, it's not all about looks for us anyway, we just love the lifestyle and the community. "

I don't know where you live, chick but in the world I live in you're both stunning looking. Your body looks incredible in lingerie and clothes. Wowzers!

Reply privately

By *attb179Man
over a year ago

London

I'm genuinely struggling to believe you lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We enjoy what we do though, it's not all about looks for us anyway, we just love the lifestyle and the community.

I don't know where you live, chick but in the world I live in you're both stunning looking. Your body looks incredible in lingerie and clothes. Wowzers! "

Bless ya thank you, you're a beautiful woman too. Honestly, we turn very little heads in the street or on nights out, it's the clubs and the Fab effect that's appealing to others, as others are to us.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Guess he punched himself out then "

Yes, clearly this thread didn't go to plan...

x N

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is starting a thread like this the FAB equivalent of suicide by cop?

Reply privately