Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

If you didnt ask for the photos sent to you

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are you obligated to send some back?

I get the impression sometimes folks feel entitled your photos as they sent some first (unasked for)

Do folks discuss photo swapping before doing so or take it as part of the process that you should swap pictures regardless.

Im also tired of profiles with no or hidden photos contacting me even though the filter is on against this. Please Fab sort this out.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eddyBearBazMan
over a year ago

St Helens

Im someone who never expects or asks for a photo in return

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

No, I never feel obliged to send pictures, apart from a face pic if we are chatting.

By *outhbucksCouple
over a year ago

Great Missenden

Discuss it first and if agreed expect them to go both ways

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like getting photos

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If I didn’t ask for pics to be sent to me, I am under no obligation to send any back, in fact even if I did ask, I’m still not obligated. They are my photos and I can do what I like with them

over a year ago

I only return photos if I like the look of the person and I think there's a potential for meeting. Otherwise I think it'd be a waste of time.

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

I send more than i receive..

But if there's a good conversation going on with potential for a meet, then it's just courtesy to exchange photos isn't it?

But there's no obligation if you're not interested.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I send more than i receive..

But if there's a good conversation going on with potential for a meet, then it's just courtesy to exchange photos isn't it?

But there's no obligation if you're not interested."

It's courtesy to exchange face pics, for anything else I have plenty of friends pics already. I find people who want to exchange lots of pictures are generally less serious about meeting and often just interested in gathering wank material.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's courtesy to exchange face pics, for anything else I have plenty of friends pics already. I find people who want to exchange lots of pictures are generally less serious about meeting and often just interested in gathering wank material. "

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

It's courtesy to exchange face pics, for anything else I have plenty of friends pics already. I find people who want to exchange lots of pictures are generally less serious about meeting and often just interested in gathering wank material.

"

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"It's courtesy to exchange face pics, for anything else I have plenty of friends pics already. I find people who want to exchange lots of pictures are generally less serious about meeting and often just interested in gathering wank material. "

At what point to you feel comfy swapping face pics?

By *cloversCouple
over a year ago

Hull

We find more single guys send pics with their first message - usually the hope we'll.make an "exception" for them being as we're not looking for any single guys

We only ever send pics privately to people we've either met or we feel we've connected with through messaging

We are under no obligation at all to anyone - any neither is any to us

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I’ll happily send face pics if I’m chatting to someone or it’s off fpf thread.. any other random ones no obligation whatsoever.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"If I didn’t ask for pics to be sent to me, I am under no obligation to send any back, in fact even if I did ask, I’m still not obligated. They are my photos and I can do what I like with them "

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"It's courtesy to exchange face pics, for anything else I have plenty of friends pics already. I find people who want to exchange lots of pictures are generally less serious about meeting and often just interested in gathering wank material.

"

Quite quickly, if I'm interested. If they've sent one unprompted in the first message and I'm not attracted, I wouldn't return a face pic.

over a year ago

"It's courtesy to exchange face pics, for anything else I have plenty of friends pics already. I find people who want to exchange lots of pictures are generally less serious about meeting and often just interested in gathering wank material.

"

As a fairly new single guy I'm finding I have to send one with the first message!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

As a fairly new single guy I'm finding I have to send one with the first message! "

Early on in messaging is good so you don’t waste people’s time.

over a year ago

I send a photo of myself with the first message I send someone. Only fair they see who's contacted them.

Post new Message to Thread