Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Unexpected threesome

Jump to newest

By *SD 2000 OP   Couple
over a year ago

andover

So I popped over to visit a couple a week or two back. He is my long term fuck buddy, she a quiet but curious young female. She offered me a tenner to give him a blow job!

Before long we were upstairs naked and I set to pushing my fingers in her tight wet pussy.

Then we were both on all fours with him knuckles deep into our dripping holes.

Omg we couldn’t believe what was happening. She liked it rough so me and J pulled her hair, spat in her mouth and took in turns to lick her asshole. She loved it so much she wanted for us both to fucked in our asses by him alternating between the two of us.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xperience huntingMan
over a year ago

where

Sounds like you’re living the dream

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice

over a year ago

Awesome

By *heIcebreakersCouple
over a year ago

Cramlington

"So I popped over to visit a couple a week or two back. He is my long term fuck buddy, she a quiet but curious young female. She offered me a tenner to give him a blow job!

Before long we were upstairs naked and I set to pushing my fingers in her tight wet pussy.

Omg we couldn’t believe what was happening. She liked it rough so me and J pulled her hair, spat in her mouth and took in turns to lick her asshole. She loved it so much she wanted for us both to fucked in our asses by him alternating between the two of us."

Technically she broke the law, but since this never happened you are probably OK posting about it

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

So you took payment?

over a year ago

"So I popped over to visit a couple a week or two back. He is my long term fuck buddy, she a quiet but curious young female. She offered me a tenner to give him a blow job!

Omg we couldn’t believe what was happening. She liked it rough so me and J pulled her hair, spat in her mouth and took in turns to lick her asshole. She loved it so much she wanted for us both to fucked in our asses by him alternating between the two of us."

really youre a woman saying this ok

By *SD 2000 OP   Couple
over a year ago

andover

No definitely no money changed hands!!

over a year ago

Omg we couldn’t believe what was happening. She liked it rough so me and J pulled her hair, spat in her mouth and took in turns to lick her asshole. She loved it so much she wanted for us both to fucked in our asses by him alternating between the two of us.really youre a woman saying this ok "

I assumed it was a man at first and wondered why his hole was dripping

over a year ago

Omg we couldn’t believe what was happening. She liked it rough so me and J pulled her hair, spat in her mouth and took in turns to lick her asshole. She loved it so much she wanted for us both to fucked in our asses by him alternating between the two of us.really youre a woman saying this ok

I assumed it was a man at first and wondered why his hole was dripping "

lol yes

By *SD 2000 OP   Couple
over a year ago

andover

It’s the mrs here

By *forfun500Couple
over a year ago

walsall

Omg we couldn’t believe what was happening. She liked it rough so me and J pulled her hair, spat in her mouth and took in turns to lick her asshole. She loved it so much she wanted for us both to fucked in our asses by him alternating between the two of us.really youre a woman saying this ok

I assumed it was a man at first and wondered why his hole was dripping "

I also was confused

By *forfun500Couple
over a year ago

walsall

"No definitely no money changed hands!! "

You ain't gonna get rich not taking yhr money lol

over a year ago

Is this not one for the stories section?

Glad you enjoyed yourself OP but how was it unexpected if you went to meet a couple?

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Omg we couldn’t believe what was happening. She liked it rough so me and J pulled her hair, spat in her mouth and took in turns to lick her asshole. She loved it so much she wanted for us both to fucked in our asses by him alternating between the two of us.really youre a woman saying this ok "

Why is it not OK?

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Cool story bro

over a year ago

Poppycock

Post new Message to Thread