Back to The Lounge

When You Find someone you like

Jump to newest

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman
over a year ago

morecambe

Yes when you find some one you like lol

These things can happen on this site

One you find some one you like both dont have a car you live miles away from each other and you havnt the time to get to gether to use public transport

Tow what can also happen you find some one you like and fancy the fuck out of but you cant get your time scales to match

Three you find some one you like they live to far from you so you cant ever get together

Four what can happen you find someone you like on here and they lie to you and play mind games with you

five thing that can happen is you find some one you like you can get time scales to match all is good then you fall in love which is amzing

six You find someone you like on here and someone on here trys to get you out of the way

Seven all these things have happened to me on in in the three years I've been on here so come on folk any of this happen to you guys

lets share storys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don’t have any stories. Cause I don’t really understand the OP

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Eight - I found several people I liked, they liked me too, we met up on various occasions and had a grand old time together. The end.

over a year ago

I think the only one I've encountered is 2, the rest I can work around.

over a year ago

"Eight - I found several people I liked, they liked me too, we met up on various occasions and had a grand old time together. The end. "

I think I'm getting jaded, I forgot there can be a happy ending sometimes!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Eight - I found several people I liked, they liked me too, we met up on various occasions and had a grand old time together. The end. "

So cute

I've had a few of those things happen but five has truly been life changing for the better. I didn't think I was a loveable sort of woman but I'm incredibly happy I was proved wrong.

Two has been wonderful and all the better for when our free times align - we've built real friendships and I value them an incredible amount. I hope two and NSA's eight continues happening in the new year.

I'm going to focus on the positive because new year, positive mentality.

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

I have a car so am willing to be a gentleman and drive the woman.

But 2,3,4 has happened.

Such is life! there are 30,000+ users on fab right now..so i'm looking for that 1 in 30000 (equiv to twice the population of Heysham near you)

over a year ago

I put my pee pee in there ladybums

over a year ago

8 you can just find people you like forever

over a year ago

Not sure about the numbers

But there are one or two I plan on getting to meet in the not so distant future time and luck allowing

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"Not sure about the numbers

But there are one or two I plan on getting to meet in the not so distant future time and luck allowing

"

Does that mean the restraining order is being lifted?

over a year ago

"Not sure about the numbers

Does that mean the restraining order is being lifted? "

Shhh.... the injunction expired, but if my probation worker comes knocking tell him I went thattaway!

Post new Message to Thread