Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Trouble connecting to site

Jump to newest

By *xperience hunting OP   Man
over a year ago

where

Anyone else having trouble connecting to the site through 4g? It seems my phone won’t allow it but it’s fine on wifi! Wondered if anyone had this problem and fixed it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Most likely it'll be the networks adult restriction check if it's been turned off happens more often than u think

over a year ago

What network are you on? There is probably a block on adult sites, there will be a setting somewhere to deactivate it or give the network provider a ring

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Most likely it'll be the networks adult restriction check if it's been turned off happens more often than u think"

Yep, 3 keep doing that to me, then I have to call and explain that I have zero need for an adult content block. I swear they do it just to laugh at that awkward conversation.

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South Ipswich

When I called my provider they actually asked me which site I was trying to connect to

over a year ago

where

Brilliant thanks for the help will give voda a call and explain I’m trying to connect with swingers around the country so we can share our bodies and experiences and if they could kindly remove the bar it would make life much easier.

Ha ha thank you again

over a year ago

I am struggle to connect with iPhone users X

over a year ago

where

Managed to get it sorted thank you everyone. I can now organise all my meets and never miss one again.

(Wank quietly in a dark corner)

Ha ha really thank you

Post new Message to Thread