Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

HELP

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seriously, i know this sounds really silly but how do i train and stretch my ass? Not one single cock can fit and its ruining my meets please help me x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Anal trainer or dilation butt plug set.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Ask prince

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

And

F&B

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ask prince "

Thanks Transgirl. I'll take it from here.

So basically, your sphincter is just a muscle. With practice and concentration you can open and close it at will.

I've been doing it for a while now and can almost use my butt hole to mime out the entire "Phantom of the Opera" play.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Ask prince

So basically, your sphincter is just a muscle. With practice and concentration you can open and close it at will.

I've been doing it for a while now and can almost use my butt hole to mime out the entire "Phantom of the Opera" play."

See I knew it great at giving advice

over a year ago

Ah okay. So if i meet and they ease me in with fingers and lube, i should start to loosen? Or is training it a thing?

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Ah okay. So if i meet and they ease me in with fingers and lube, i should start to loosen? Or is training it a thing?"

Train it to sing

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Seriously, i know this sounds really silly but how do i train and stretch my ass? Not one single cock can fit and its ruining my meets please help me x"

Just relax and don't do it its not for everyone.

over a year ago

"Seriously, i know this sounds really silly but how do i train and stretch my ass? Not one single cock can fit and its ruining my meets please help me x

Just relax and don't do it its not for everyone."

I love to be rimmed and fingered but when it comes to that ive never tried it coz it never fits, so i dont know if ill enjoy it or not

over a year ago

Butt plugs and lube. Start small, work you’re way up to bigger sizes

By *iceButtSlimMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

It is very much a case of practice, practice and practice, I started off with anal beads and lots of lube and worked my way up in diameter. I'm now on a plug/dildo a little larger than my cock.

What I also finds help is to use the plug before a meet, as you can take your time opening up, rather than having the guy trying to force you open.

over a year ago

Trust, being relaxed, being really turned on helped me. Lots of lube and fingers/toys first just to relax the muscles.

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Remember,

A blow job makes your day, anal makes your hole weak.

over a year ago

"Seriously, i know this sounds really silly but how do i train and stretch my ass? Not one single cock can fit and its ruining my meets please help me x"
tie your thighs and hands to too horses get them to fun on opposite direction side effect may be loss of limb or really long arms but im sure in most cases it will stretch it

By *carlett AllureWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Stretch by yourself for a while - get to a point you can easily open up. I usually do have a play myself to get warmed up if there’s potential of anal at a meet. Good luck and enjoy

over a year ago

Find someone with a small cock

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"Ask prince

I've been doing it for a while now and can almost use my butt hole to mime out the entire "Phantom of the Opera" play."

over a year ago

Wearing a butt plug for a while beforehand and lots and lots of lube.

I've only tried anal once before and it didn't hurt a bit. I had a butt plug in for a good couple of hours beforehand, that was for about half an hour before the actual meet then during full foreplay and vaginal sex. Then after the butt plug came out, I lubed up again and made sure I could three fingers in before even trying anal.

over a year ago

Enough internet for one day

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Exercise builds strength, fitness and your ability to automatically engage physically with your activity. Practice. Always lots of lube.be relaxed and warm.

When you are most turned on, you will be able to achieve more. Build up to the marathon.

A drink or those things that a lot of people have as aromas, could be able to relax you more easily.

Use the toys others recommend frequently. Have a partner who is understanding and patient. Progressively build up over several engagements and sessions if you don't get the results you want.

As with any physical pursuit, everyone gets different results. Not everyone likes it as much. Some gay men only give, never take, likewise with bi and straight.

You may get on a fucking machine within a week but your tastes, speed and enjoyment are your own, so take it as it comes.

Post new Message to Thread