FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What do you prefer a good guy or a bad guy ?

Jump to newest

By *ylan11 OP   Man
over a year ago

osterley

Do you prefer someone who says it as it is and treats you with very little respect

Or .....

A partner who doesn’t say or points out your bad points and praises you all the time ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

How can someone point out your bad points while still praising you all the time ?

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Neither of the above - I'd much prefer someone (regardless of gender) who is open and honest, on my wavelength, able to communicate and is both respectful and considerate - if all those are in place and we find a connection and chemistry then I'm a happy camper

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/12/19 23:15:04]

over a year ago

"Neither of the above - I'd much prefer someone (regardless of gender) who is open and honest, on my wavelength, able to communicate and is both respectful and considerate - if all those are in place and we find a connection and chemistry then I'm a happy camper "

I’ll go with Gem’s answer too. He puts it so much better than I do.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Neither. Not interested in self serving stereotypes.

By *olden RatioWoman
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Can I opt for someone who says it how it is in a respectful manner? Honesty and respect (thankfully) aren’t mutually exclusive.

over a year ago

"Neither of the above - I'd much prefer someone (regardless of gender) who is open and honest, on my wavelength, able to communicate and is both respectful and considerate - if all those are in place and we find a connection and chemistry then I'm a happy camper "

Same

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Do you prefer someone who says it as it is and treats you with very little respect

Or .....

A partner who doesn’t say or points out your bad points and praises you all the time ? "

I just want someone who isn't a knob

over a year ago

Been in an abusive past..

Rather have nice

Respect should be equal

You can still have a fab time if treat each other equality.. Respect time communicate.

over a year ago

I'm with this guy

By *olden RatioWoman
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

"Do you prefer someone who says it as it is and treats you with very little respect

Or .....

A partner who doesn’t say or points out your bad points and praises you all the time ?

I just want someone who isn't a knob "

This has genuinely tickled me!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why on earth would I prefer someone who treats me with very little respect?

over a year ago

I prefer to be me a good passionate guy with a devilry to me that corrupted the soul of an angel

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Shockingly... I concur oh wise one

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

"Can I opt for someone who says it how it is in a respectful manner? Honesty and respect (thankfully) aren’t mutually exclusive."

I'd like one of these too please

By *ylan11 OP   Man
over a year ago

osterley

"How can someone point out your bad points while still praising you all the time ?"

You can praise me as much as you like lol

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Gemini beat me to it

I would add, taking away the sexual / chemistry element, everyone you meet or interact with deserves to be treated respectfully and honestly

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Or .....

This has genuinely tickled me! "

By *ylan11 OP   Man
over a year ago

osterley

Or .....

This has genuinely tickled me! "

Let me tickle you some more ! Lol

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I like people in all their unique rish beautiful variety

I have no interest in simplistic cliches....

By *ylan11 OP   Man
over a year ago

osterley

"I like people in all their unique rish beautiful variety

I have no interest in simplistic cliches...."

Cliches are at the many .

over a year ago

"Neither of the above - I'd much prefer someone (regardless of gender) who is open and honest, on my wavelength, able to communicate and is both respectful and considerate - if all those are in place and we find a connection and chemistry then I'm a happy camper

Gemini beat me to it

I would add, taking away the sexual / chemistry element, everyone you meet or interact with deserves to be treated respectfully and honestly"

over a year ago

Neither.

I'd rather a sweetheart who's both a good friend and a good lover, who can be a gentleman but who isn't afraid to tie me up, blindfold me and spank me.

over a year ago

Neither

Beast gives me so much leeway but takes me in hand when I'm being a twat. He is respectful but doesn't bullshit me. I respect his opinions

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Definitely this

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Gimme a bad guy who treats me good for sex..

Gimme a good guy for friendships

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Neither.

I'd rather a sweetheart who's both a good friend and a good lover, who can be a gentleman but who isn't afraid to tie me up, blindfold me and spank me."

Where have you been all my life?

Post new Message to Thread