FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you think about others feelings when flirting on the forums?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Or do you flirt with everyone in the hopes of getting laid?

Yes im bored

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Or do you flirt with everyone in the hopes of getting laid?

Yes im bored "

i dont flirt

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Umm, I wouldnt say I go out of my way to flirt but I tend to just cast my line out and see who bites.

over a year ago

I think about others feelings but when I flirt on here I don’t think I’m doing anything that would hurt another Forum user’s feelings. I don’t have any attachments on here.

over a year ago

I think I probably flirt a bit but not in the hope of getting laid.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I don't really flirt on here. I do think about close friends if I do with any intent but the rare occasion I do there's little to no real meaning behind it.

over a year ago

I do the odd comment,but a lot of people know my views on public flirting.I'm not a fan of it and I think sometimes it's done with the intention to either wind someone up or without any care or thought for other people

over a year ago

I flirt a little bit, but no expectation.

It does make me cringe on certain threads where there are guys all out flirting in public, yet the same guys PM to flirt like they wouldn't dare flirt in public with me

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Hmmmm.... Do I flirt is the question? I'm never really sure when I am flirting or just being nice when replying on the forums I think it's often how forum interaction is perceived by others and not by the participants themselves that decides whether it's flirtatious or not. I've had people get quite cross with me for 'flirting' with people I know and have met socially on the forums, when I've only actually been friendly... One lady got so annoyed that she cancelled a meet with a guy I know because of our forum interactions... It comes to a point where you wonder should you even say hello or will it be perceived as clocking your leg on someone's proverbial lamppost?

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"...I think sometimes it's done with the intention to either wind someone up..."

Yes, I've seen this a fair bit. And then the feigned innocence. *shrugs*

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Meh firstly I can't flirt, secondly I don't overtly display interest on the forums (apart from occasionally on threads designed for it and even then it's subtle) however I interact on the forums and regardless of "fancying" or otherwise I always try and be sensitive to others feelings

over a year ago

"...I think sometimes it's done with the intention to either wind someone up...

Yes, I've seen this a fair bit. And then the feigned innocence. *shrugs*"

yeah that guy used to do it a lot

over a year ago

"I do the odd comment,but a lot of people know my views on public flirting.I'm not a fan of it and I think sometimes it's done with the intention to either wind someone up or without any care or thought for other people"

I think this is true.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Definitely don't flirt with everyone or do it in the hopes of getting laid. To me, on the forums it's mostly a bit of fun and I'd hope anyone who knows me well enough to potentially be bothered by it knows that. My more serious flirting is done privately though I'm less good at it when I fancy someone unless they're a gifted flirter and I can follow their lead .

over a year ago

Im just glad i dont flirt anymore at all so this is kind of irrelevant to me but when i used to i never thought once of how it may affect others

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Yes, I've seen this a fair bit. And then the feigned innocence. *shrugs*yeah that guy used to do it a lot

"

There are a few both men and women who are quite skilled at the typing things with dual meanings so they can feign innocence thing - don't think they realise how transparent they are sometimes

over a year ago

Don't think I flirt .. I just try to be polite and take an interest in what their profile has to say.. it's a fine line for us men .. whether the ladies think we just want to get into their panties or just genuine fun chat

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

I’m just chatting and having fun with (fairly) likeminded people.

over a year ago

I don't think I flirt. Maybe a little. Sometimes. But there is no intention behind it. It's just for a little bit of fun.

I'm not sure what you mean by "how it affects other people?", I would never intentionally want to upset someone. Unless they are an asshole. That changes everything.

xx Niki

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Hmmmm.... Do I flirt is the question? I'm never really sure when I am flirting or just being nice when replying on the forums I think it's often how forum interaction is perceived by others and not by the participants themselves that decides whether it's flirtatious or not. I've had people get quite cross with me for 'flirting' with people I know and have met socially on the forums, when I've only actually been friendly... One lady got so annoyed that she cancelled a meet with a guy I know because of our forum interactions... It comes to a point where you wonder should you even say hello or will it be perceived as clocking your leg on someone's proverbial lamppost? "

I really don't understand this. It's a swingers site. I'd never expect to never see someone I was meeting flirting with or meeting someone else unless that's what had been explicitly agreed. In fact the rare occasion I have had someone say they'd stopped looking to meet anyone else to concentrate on me it freaked me out a little and I felt guilty as I wasn't doing the same.

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Anything I post on the forums shouldn't be taken too seriously, for me it's just something to kill time. I definitely would never go out to to intentionally annoy anyone.

Also there's flirting and then there's flirting, the rubbish I post on here is just that usually and doesn't mean anything.

The kind of flirting with real intent behind it as far as interest in meeting someone goes is very rare for me as being in a couple means few people on here are interested in flirting with me.

over a year ago

I don't flirt. And if people are going to get the hump about flirting, maybe this isn't the place for them?

over a year ago

Mmmmm....good question.

The lovely thing about Fab, is that we're all in the same boat, isolated from the rest of mankind, pursuing a common goal.

So with us all being mature, sensible, non-jealous adults, yes I do consider the feelings of my friends on here.

But I also need to consider my own needs.

over a year ago

"Anything I post on the forums shouldn't be taken too seriously, for me it's just something to kill time. I definitely would never go out to to intentionally annoy anyone.

Also there's flirting and then there's flirting, the rubbish I post on here is just that usually and doesn't mean anything.

The kind of flirting with real intent behind it as far as interest in meeting someone goes is very rare for me as being in a couple means few people on here are interested in flirting with me."

True. Nobody flirts with me anymore

over a year ago

I didn’t know people had feelings

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Im just glad i dont flirt anymore at all so this is kind of irrelevant to me but when i used to i never thought once of how it may affect others"

You mean you're not flirting with me???

*folds arms, stamps foot and tosses curls before huffily flouncing out of room and slamming door*

over a year ago

Im out of touch with who is with who on the forums really so if I flirt, its mostly just fun and because Im feeling cheerful.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I don't flirt much, I don't think, I'm more likely to throw out the occasional flirty remark to someone I've not seen on the forum before. I tend to avoid the people I chat with in PM as the thought of potentially lamppost pissing makes me cringe so much I want to crawl inside my own vagina.

over a year ago

"Im just glad i dont flirt anymore at all so this is kind of irrelevant to me but when i used to i never thought once of how it may affect others

You mean you're not flirting with me???

*folds arms, stamps foot and tosses curls before huffily flouncing out of room and slamming door* "

nope

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't really flirt on the forum. I know people think I do. I joke around and save any flirting for in private.

over a year ago

Yes im bored "

Does it matter when most ‘relationships’ are bs anyway?

over a year ago

Yes im bored

Does it matter when most ‘relationships’ are bs anyway?"

Are they?

over a year ago

Yes im bored

Does it matter when most ‘relationships’ are bs anyway?"

not to me in amy way happy outlook you have there

over a year ago

The real ones shine through

over a year ago

"The real ones shine through "

Are you talking all relationships? Or just on fab

over a year ago

When I'm flirting on the forum I'm not really flirting if you get me. It doesn't mean anything other than it's a bit of craic between me and the other person. I never do it thinking something might come of it and certainly wouldn't flirt in any way that would cause someone to be hurt.

over a year ago

I flirted on the OOFT thread lol! But in general I just chat and talk, I'm a natural flirt but there's no malice behind it. I wouldn't intentionally set out to hurt someone or wind them up. That's just cruel

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

My true flirting is done in private, those that know me know this, so no one gets hurt. Flirting on threads is light hearted and just fun

over a year ago

"The real ones shine through

Are you talking all relationships? Or just on fab "

Loads on fab. Break up, make up, break up etc. Mad

over a year ago

Loads on fab. Break up, make up, break up etc. Mad"

Some are yes. Mine wouldn’t shine through as I don’t tend to plaster it all over fab. I’m very private but I don’t think they’re all bullshit to be fair.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Hmmmm.... Do I flirt is the question? I'm never really sure when I am flirting or just being nice when replying on the forums I think it's often how forum interaction is perceived by others and not by the participants themselves that decides whether it's flirtatious or not. I've had people get quite cross with me for 'flirting' with people I know and have met socially on the forums, when I've only actually been friendly... One lady got so annoyed that she cancelled a meet with a guy I know because of our forum interactions... It comes to a point where you wonder should you even say hello or will it be perceived as clocking your leg on someone's proverbial lamppost?

I really don't understand this. It's a swingers site. I'd never expect to never see someone I was meeting flirting with or meeting someone else unless that's what had been explicitly agreed. In fact the rare occasion I have had someone say they'd stopped looking to meet anyone else to concentrate on me it freaked me out a little and I felt guilty as I wasn't doing the same."

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Loads on fab. Break up, make up, break up etc. Mad"

I've been with mine for 4 years with no break ups.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

We don't really flirt, apart from the odd comment in appropriate threads and the 'flirty eyelashes' emoji.

We don't have any emotional connections with anyone using the forums so I couldn't imagine anyone would have their feelings hurt by us. We would feel concerned if someone did say to us that they had their feelings 'bashed' because of something we had said to someone else, we don't like to think we cause any unhapiness to anyone.

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Tbh I’m oblivious to flirting anyway and need it explicitly rubbing in my face before I notice they’re interested

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"Im out of touch with who is with who on the forums really so if I flirt, its mostly just fun and because Im feeling cheerful."

This for me.

over a year ago

Yes, I've seen this a fair bit. And then the feigned innocence. *shrugs*yeah that guy used to do it a lot

"

A certain guy who showed interest in me always did this for attention and it was never the flirting with others that got to me, it was his justifications and avoidance of my questions abd the mindgames and stuff he used to say in PM....

Everyone on the forum thought he was great... I knew otherwise

over a year ago

A certain guy who showed interest in me always did this for attention and it was never the flirting with others that got to me, it was his justifications and avoidance of my questions abd the mindgames and stuff he used to say in PM....

Everyone on the forum thought he was great... I knew otherwise "

Sounds like we knew the same guy

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I never take any of the public stuff seriously and never assume. Things only happen when they happen privately.

over a year ago

Showed he’s true colours then

over a year ago

I enjoy a good bit of flanter but wouldn't say j do it in the hope of getting laid!!

Just enjoy the fun in it really

over a year ago

Erm flirting mmmmm maybe sometimes,generally tho I’m just messing and having a bit of harmless fun and do try avoid upsetting anyone in the process

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't think I flirt in the forums. I have a bit of craic on here. The people I meet or will meet etc we normally chat in private. With maybe the odd comment thrown in forums but most is kept in private. I'm a crap flirt anyhow.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I give men who gush/flirt over women publicly a very wide berth.

It sets alarm bells ringing. And I’m rarely wrong.

To clarify, I’m on about the men who seem to target a lady and set her up as flavour of the month before seemingly dropping them and moving on to someone else. Leaving a trail of stricken women in their wake. Yeah, I got your number sunshine.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

I live in Cornwall so any flirting I do on here is like waving at the man in the moon.

over a year ago

No point in flirting. If you say you fancy them they say the same back and that’s the end of that

over a year ago

I flirt with everyone in the hope of getting my end away. I know it prob hurts half of fans feelings but it's the way of too shaggers

over a year ago

"I flirt with everyone in the hope of getting my end away. I know it prob hurts half of fans feelings but it's the way of too shaggers "

over a year ago

"I flirt with everyone in the hope of getting my end away. I know it prob hurts half of fans feelings but it's the way of too shaggers "

Fabs

over a year ago

What's wrong with flirting?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Cry myself to sleep at night

over a year ago

I can see it’s working

over a year ago

Flirting is personal. Genuinely get a gut feeling when flirting on here is appropriate or not ?

over a year ago

"I live in Cornwall so any flirting I do on here is like waving at the man in the moon.

"

Good job I keep my beady eyes on Cornishmen and are no stranger to the A38

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

"I live in Cornwall so any flirting I do on here is like waving at the man in the moon.

Good job I keep my beady eyes on Cornishmen and are no stranger to the A38 "

Ah and the silvered moon whispers back "hello".......

over a year ago

"I flirt with everyone in the hope of getting my end away. I know it prob hurts half of fans feelings but it's the way of too shaggers

Cry myself to sleep at night "

Sorry stunner

over a year ago

"I flirt with everyone in the hope of getting my end away. I know it prob hurts half of fans feelings but it's the way of too shaggers

I can see it’s working "

over a year ago

I don’t flirt at all. Not here and not in real life.

By *irth.Minge.FireMan
over a year ago

Seen in far off places

Interesting thread

Maybe I should try this public flirting thing one day...

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

A little harmless flirting is good sometimes, it can boost the confidence of those who are shy or wary of posting in threads.

I partake sometimes but I tend to retain my subtle flirting for personal messages.

Of course there is flirting and there is lamppost pissing ..... the later tends to be inducing, particularly when you can see it’s false!

over a year ago

Can't remember the last time I flirted in forums

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Can't remember the last time I flirted in forums "

Not time like the present

over a year ago

"Can't remember the last time I flirted in forums "

FAF

over a year ago

"Can't remember the last time I flirted in forums

Not time like the present "

Am I meant to back?

over a year ago

FAF "

This gets me every time

over a year ago

I only flirt with those that I want in my bed

over a year ago

Public flirting one day, snidey remarks the next day

And no, I don’t flirt on the forums because I don’t fancy anyone on the forums

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Everyone on the forum thought he was great... I knew otherwise

Sounds like we knew the same guy "

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Not time like the present

Am I meant to back? "

You can do whatever you like my dear

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Public flirting one day, snidey remarks the next day

And no, I don’t flirt on the forums because I don’t fancy anyone on the forums "

How rude!

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

I don't flirt on the forums. I generally just comment on things I have an opinion on or participate in the banter.

over a year ago

Its banter in the forums. I hope I'd make it more personal and relevant on a message.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Yes im bored "

The forums aren't for flirting. Some control freak kill joy has already chastised me for it.

over a year ago

Yes im bored

The forums aren't for flirting. Some control freak kill joy has already chastised me for it."

Shit, it's the only reason I hang around. What now?

over a year ago

Yes im bored

The forums aren't for flirting. Some control freak kill joy has already chastised me for it."

Oh giz a kiss Clem

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Yes im bored

The forums aren't for flirting. Some control freak kill joy has already chastised me for it.

Oh giz a kiss Clem "

Will you spot for me?

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

It's a swinging site, and i'm fully aware that those I meet also meet other people - why would I be upset that they're flirting with others?

I'd be pretty miffed if anyone got upset because I was flirting with others, and I certainly wouldn't be meeting them again.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I give men who gush/flirt over women publicly a very wide berth.

It sets alarm bells ringing. And I’m rarely wrong.

To clarify, I’m on about the men who seem to target a lady and set her up as flavour of the month before seemingly dropping them and moving on to someone else. Leaving a trail of stricken women in their wake. Yeah, I got your number sunshine.

"

Oh yes ..... those

over a year ago

I’ve never flirted or been flirted with

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"It's a swinging site, and i'm fully aware that those I meet also meet other people - why would I be upset that they're flirting with others?

I'd be pretty miffed if anyone got upset because I was flirting with others, and I certainly wouldn't be meeting them again. "

The crazy world of Fab where people get jealous of flirting....on a swinging site...

It does amuse me

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I'm shit at flirting so tend not to do it, but I'd never take forum flirting seriously, it's pretty meaningless.

I'd certainly never want to be in a state where I got jealous that someone I liked was flirting with someone else on here - that's too much drama for me!

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

"The crazy world of Fab where people get jealous of flirting....on a swinging site...

It does amuse me

"

there's nowt as queer as folk

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I reserve any serious flirting through pm or through another communication platform. What I do on the forums is merely light hearted and in good fun.

over a year ago

No! Fuck it

over a year ago

Yes im bored

Oh giz a kiss Clem

Will you spurt for me? "

Ooh that moved on quickly

over a year ago

I'm an outrageous flirt, but i tend to use banter on the forum.. Save the serious flirting and teasing for kik or face to face

over a year ago

Oh I’m a terrible flirt. I’ll flirt with anyone to make them smile. Doesn’t mean it’s going further though...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/12/19 21:07:01]

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I (Luke) flirt pretty openly here but if I get the impression somebody dislikes it I would stop.

over a year ago

"Oh I’m a terrible flirt. I’ll flirt with anyone to make them smile. Doesn’t mean it’s going further though..."

Agreed

By *iss.RedWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

I don't really flirt on the forums, would prefer to do it privately with my partner involved too

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/12/19 21:12:12]

Post new Message to Thread