Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My 2020 Vision....

Jump to newest

By *ryst In Isolde OP   Woman
over a year ago

your imagination

Someone suggested that I make a Fab calendar, but meh... I get to see my own pics whenever I like... So can I please please pretty please ask your permission to select 12 delicious photos (most likely from my hotlust (typo intentional!) and get a calendar printed for my own personal use?

Say 'yes you can ladywank over me anytime' if you do not object to me doing this....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Oh. I thought you'd had your sight fixed

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Someone suggested that I make a Fab calendar, but meh... I get to see my own pics whenever I like... So can I please please pretty please ask your permission to select 12 delicious photos (most likely from my hotlust (typo intentional!) and get a calendar printed for my own personal use?

Say 'yes you can ladywank over me anytime' if you do not object to me doing this....

"

Tryst you can ladywank over us anytime you like!

D.

over a year ago

your imagination

"Oh. I thought you'd had your sight fixed"

Nah... I feel that my reflection is better seen in its blurry form

over a year ago

your imagination

"Someone suggested that I make a Fab calendar, but meh... I get to see my own pics whenever I like... So can I please please pretty please ask your permission to select 12 delicious photos (most likely from my hotlust (typo intentional!) and get a calendar printed for my own personal use?

D."

Oooo I was hoping you were going to say yes!!! Now I have to study carefully though to see which pic to use and for which month.... This may take some time

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry i cannot allow it as cool as it sounds

over a year ago

your imagination

"Sorry i cannot allow it as cool as it sounds"

Boooooo!!

But I shall respect your wishes

over a year ago

"

Yes, you can ladywank over either us whenever the mood takes you Madam!

May take a while selecting one pic though as we're fond of taking them...

B

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

D.

Oooo I was hoping you were going to say yes!!! Now I have to study carefully though to see which pic to use and for which month.... This may take some time "

You take your time I’ve just been spending time looking at your pics! (some great blasts from the past ) and I’m not even making a calendar

If there is anything particular you would like let me know I will see if we can match it

D.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"

B"

but it will be fun and quite horny going through your twos pics to find one!

D.

over a year ago

your imagination

Yes, you can ladywank over either us whenever the mood takes you Madam!

B"

Yaaaaaay!!! I shall thoroughly enjoy making my selection!

This is already shaping up to be a very hot calendar indeed....

over a year ago

your imagination

Anyone else prepared to let me flip them for a month?

over a year ago

If you think any of mine are suitable I can send a voucher for a free eye test at Specsavers

over a year ago

your imagination

"If you think any of mine are suitable I can send a voucher for a free eye test at Specsavers "

I

CU

DOC

Post new Message to Thread