Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I feel so sorry...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For some of the forumites on this site.

It seems that trying to get other people down is the only way they can be happy. They must have such a sad life.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Ignore those fuckers and concentrate on the ones you do like

over a year ago

"Ignore those fuckers and concentrate on the ones you do like"

I do stunner, thanks x

By *ollycouple71Couple
over a year ago

manchester

"Ignore those fuckers and concentrate on the ones you do like"
yep

over a year ago

"Ignore those fuckers and concentrate on the ones you do likeyep "

I just feel sorry for them even over Christmas they get happiness from trying to out other people down it makes me wonder what's wrong with their lives

By *ourayloversCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

Fuck em

By *onkyLemonsCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"For some of the forumites on this site.

It seems that trying to get other people down is the only way they can be happy. They must have such a sad life."

To be fair, I don’t think that sort of mentality is restricted to just the Fab forumites (awesome word).

It’s the same mentality that makes shows like Jeremy Kyle so popular and the same mentality that makes tabloid newspapers print nothing but stories of woe and despair.

It seems to be hardwired in to a lot of folk - that if you’re in a bad place, you should have everyone else dragged down to your level - and it sucks!

You do you OP! I personally wouldn’t spare even a single thought for their negativity!

over a year ago

It seems that trying to get other people down is the only way they can be happy. They must have such a sad life.

To be fair, I don’t think that sort of mentality is restricted to just the Fab forumites (awesome word).

It’s the same mentality that makes shows like Jeremy Kyle so popular and the same mentality that makes tabloid newspapers print nothing but stories of woe and despair.

It seems to be hardwired in to a lot of folk - that if you’re in a bad place, you should have everyone else dragged down to your level - and it sucks!

You do you OP! I personally wouldn’t spare even a single thought for their negativity!"

Yes that's a good point. I know I just feel sorry for them tbh, maybe I'm just to positive and kind

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't sink to their level. It's always been the same few people who do this. Then they drift away and another batch of nasties take over. Just avoid them. And pity their sad little lives.

over a year ago

"Don't sink to their level. It's always been the same few people who do this. Then they drift away and another batch of nasties take over. Just avoid them. And pity their sad little lives. "

I never would never they are the lowest of the low. I wish I could avoid them but they all seem to be attracted to my threads. I do pity them

By *r_RobertMan
over a year ago

Dagenham

"Don't sink to their level. "

This right here is what it's all about.

I think it's just a case of these arseholes feeling empowered by the anonymity of the internet.

I try my best to brighten up the day of people on here. I'm sure my messages get buried whether it be the inbox or on the forum, but if I see or read something I like, I try and let them know.

Feels so much easier and fulfilling to hold a door open to someone than to slam it in their face.

Just keep doing what you're doing bro!

over a year ago

It seems that trying to get other people down is the only way they can be happy. They must have such a sad life."

Hate people like that that’s y I choose to ignore the silly cunts mind my language lol x

over a year ago

Feel sorry for them that much that you make a thread about them

over a year ago

"Don't sink to their level.

This right here is what it's all about.

I think it's just a case of these arseholes feeling empowered by the anonymity of the internet.

I try my best to brighten up the day of people on here. I'm sure my messages get buried whether it be the inbox or on the forum, but if I see or read something I like, I try and let them know.

Feels so much easier and fulfilling to hold a door open to someone than to slam it in their face.

Just keep doing what you're doing bro!"

Yeah exactly well put mate.

Maybe put all that negative energy into making someone feel good about themselves and it would make them alot happier instead if trying to put people down all the time

over a year ago

"Feel sorry for them that much that you make a thread about them "

Yeah I do feel sorry for them, must live sad, pathetic lives if that's how they get their kicks

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

This is why my engagement on the forums is minimal, and as a couple we have ditched most forms of social media and the news. The world is so relentlessly negative.

We are always kind and positive to the people we engage with. It isn’t hard to be a decent person. Why some people struggle is a mystery, but we’ve given up being affected by the nastiness of others.

over a year ago

"Feel sorry for them that much that you make a thread about them

Yeah I do feel sorry for them, must live sad, pathetic lives if that's how they get their kicks "

If you don’t have a thick skin the forums ain’t for you I’ve found. Unless you’re in the A team

over a year ago

Yeah I do feel sorry for them, must live sad, pathetic lives if that's how they get their kicks

If you don’t have a thick skin the forums ain’t for you I’ve found. Unless you’re in the A team "

Agreed luckily I'm not a sensitive soul otherwise I would have left by now. I'm in the A team so that's bollox

over a year ago

"This is why my engagement on the forums is minimal, and as a couple we have ditched most forms of social media and the news. The world is so relentlessly negative.

We are always kind and positive to the people we engage with. It isn’t hard to be a decent person. Why some people struggle is a mystery, but we’ve given up being affected by the nastiness of others. "

Defo hit the nail on the head there

over a year ago

If you don’t have a thick skin the forums ain’t for you I’ve found. Unless you’re in the A team

Agreed luckily I'm not a sensitive soul otherwise I would have left by now. I'm in the A team so that's bollox "

I’m viewed as the one that kicks off,rants etc. But if having an opinion that differs to others makes me that then so be it. It’s only words on the tinternet

over a year ago

If you shit in 3 buckets you will br ok as long as 1 is called sandra

but on a different more serious note kid your personality is swinging all over the place today dude maybe thats what fabswingers really means if so today i grant you the rank of jedi

over a year ago

"If you shit in 3 buckets you will br ok as long as 1 is called sandra

but on a different more serious note kid your personality is swinging all over the place today dude maybe thats what fabswingers really means if so today i grant you the rank of jedi "

Cheers boss

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Darling what's up who's upset you?

over a year ago

"Ignore those fuckers and concentrate on the ones you do likeyep

I just feel sorry for them even over Christmas they get happiness from trying to out other people down it makes me wonder what's wrong with their lives "

as you say, telling us that we all can't read is insulting and you not said sorry

over a year ago

Darling what's up who's upset you?"

No one beautiful well be here all day otherwise

over a year ago

"Ignore those fuckers and concentrate on the ones you do likeyep

I just feel sorry for them even over Christmas they get happiness from trying to out other people down it makes me wonder what's wrong with their lives

as you say, telling us that we all can't read is insulting and you not said sorry "

Well it was a fact either you can't read or chose not to read what I was saying it wasn't an insult

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Darling what's up who's upset you?

No one beautiful well be here all day otherwise "

Ignore and have fun xx

over a year ago

"If you shit in 3 buckets you will br ok as long as 1 is called sandra

but on a different more serious note kid your personality is swinging all over the place today dude maybe thats what fabswingers really means if so today i grant you the rank of jedi

Cheers boss "

its ok until the voices of millions cry out and suddenly silenced

over a year ago

Haters going to hate, taters going to tate.

You can't control what others do, you can control how you react to it.

over a year ago

Ignoring them is more powerful than acknowledging them.

over a year ago

"Ignoring them is more powerful than acknowledging them."
yes I should try that find it hard though

Post new Message to Thread