Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Vanilla friends

Jump to newest

By *umbriaman1962 OP   Man
over a year ago

outside of penrith

Who lookes at everyday friends and as a bit fun think which be dirty in bed and which dead boring? I done this both friend i go pub with and parner. We both say which we think poeple are for bit fun. As you never know this was brought home by a lady in village that got court having affair turning round and saying after 25 years of missionary sex once a week she want fun. She shocked us all as looking at her and husband he came over as outgoing sporty one her very much home maker mother very conservatively dressed etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Oh its the quiet ones you need to watch. I kick about in wellies, jeans, messy hairy and no make up in my everyday life. Folk would be astounded if the saw my Fab profile

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Iv 3 sex tourist real life mates 1 gave me this site

By *allgirthyMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

Definitely hard to tell who’s vanilla and who’s not from their outward appearance - people are excellent at masking things. I also think everyone is kinky deep down, but some people’s repression is hard to crack than others!

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Oh its the quiet ones you need to watch. I kick about in wellies, jeans, messy hairy and no make up in my everyday life. Folk would be astounded if the saw my Fab profile "

Very true.

I come across as quite quiet, straight laced and 'by the book' in my day to day life. I enjoy the contradiction and that people would never guess.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Oh its the quiet ones you need to watch. I kick about in wellies, jeans, messy hairy and no make up in my everyday life. Folk would be astounded if the saw my Fab profile "

I cannot even imagine lol

Post new Message to Thread