100% STRAIGHT boxer fantasises bout getting fucked with a STRAP-ON

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Puzzled ?? who can help me and give me some guidance get in touch xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well if it's a woman on the other end what's there to be confused about?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Your body is likely identical to all the other guys who like taking it like a man. Experiment with lube and toys, then learn prep and find your partners. It's not about sexual orientation, just learning to get the most from your body and sexual fulfilment.

By *ornyguy169Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Depends if it’s his first time and if his looking for deep rough

By *unshine05Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

Not straight then....

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Anal play or anal sex is only gay (or not straight) if it is with another man... why is that so hard to understand.

Being gay is about who you want to have sex with. Not how.

I'm bisexual because I find both men and women sexually attractive. Again... How someone fucks doesn't make someone gay or straight.

By *ornyguy169Man
over a year ago

birmingham

"Anal play or anal sex is only gay (or not straight) if it is with another man... why is that so hard to understand.

I'm bisexual because I find both men and women sexually attractive. Again... How someone fucks doesn't make someone gay or straight. "

Well said

over a year ago

"Not straight then...."

Merry Christmas, Sunshine.

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Anal play or anal sex is only gay (or not straight) if it is with another man... why is that so hard to understand.

I'm bisexual because I find both men and women sexually attractive. Again... How someone fucks doesn't make someone gay or straight.

Well said"

Thanks. Don't get me started on the patriarchal thinking towards sexuality and the disparity in acceptance of female bisexuality over male bisexuality...

Or the fact that a man, that wants to explore a sexual act has to be reassured that it's ok and he's still straight if he tries it. And yep. Still straight if he enjoys it.

You know what OP? It's ok being 100% straight and enjoying anal play. You know what's also ok? Not having to declare you're 100% straight when you talk about anal play. You are not only adding to your own internal (and unnecessary) angst, but adding to those that are gay too.

Gay men like recieving blow jobs... Shock I know... Doesn't make them straight.

over a year ago

"Well if it's a woman on the other end what's there to be confused about? "

This!

I indulge when I get the chance, love it, but I don’t fancy Men in the slightest. It is a bit taboo I suppose, but on the other hand, Gay Guys get BJ’s, I don’t expect that you have problem with BJ’s?

Indulge, if you don’t enjoy, move on

over a year ago

My ex constantly wanted to fuck me with a strap on woman love that shit

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

Well said

Thanks. Don't get me started on the patriarchal thinking towards sexuality and the disparity in acceptance of female bisexuality over male bisexuality...

Or the fact that a man, that wants to explore a sexual act has to be reassured that it's ok and he's still straight if he tries it. And yep. Still straight if he enjoys it.

You know what OP? It's ok being 100% straight and enjoying anal play. You know what's also ok? Not having to declare you're 100% straight when you talk about anal play. You are not only adding to your own internal (and unnecessary) angst, but adding to those that are gay too.

Gay men like recieving blow jobs... Shock I know... Doesn't make them straight. "

well said!!

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Lots of straight men enjoy getting fucked up the arse by a strap on/woman. And lots of women are happy to oblige (just some need a bit more practice with finding the hole).

Don’t stress it

By *ddyfortyMan
over a year ago

rushden

i agree, don't need to be gay to enjoy anal, its about whos the one doing it, hell im sure most straight men will experiment with a finger being slipped into their arse

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

A man indulging in a sex act with a woman can't make him gay

By *forfun500Couple
over a year ago

walsall

Just bend over lube up and enjoy it also dont know the need to tell us your a boxer or is that to make you look more manly lol

over a year ago

"My ex constantly wanted to fuck me with a strap on woman love that shit"
Funny I’m still to meet one that does.

over a year ago

My arse is for shitting only

over a year ago

"My ex constantly wanted to fuck me with a strap on woman love that shit Funny I’m still to meet one that does."

I won't point you in her direction she's batshit mate

over a year ago

Are you talking about with a woman? If so I can’t even understand how people think this is the slightest bit gay! I’ve seen a post like that before and I thought it was a joke post. Do people really think like this!?!?

over a year ago

"Are you talking about with a woman? If so I can’t even understand how people think this is the slightest bit gay! I’ve seen a post like that before and I thought it was a joke post. Do people really think like this!?!? "

i do hope not x

over a year ago

"Are you talking about with a woman? If so I can’t even understand how people think this is the slightest bit gay! I’ve seen a post like that before and I thought it was a joke post. Do people really think like this!?!?

i do hope not x"

If a man is indulging in a sexual act with a woman, how the fuck does that make someone gay or bi?? I’d love someone to explain this way of thinking to me.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

If a man is receiving strapon from a lady he may be imagining it's a real cock or real man.. then possibly he is gay or bi even if he does not act it out with a man later

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

[Removed by poster at 24/12/19 16:12:58]

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It’s saying ‘ooooh!’ instead of ‘owwww’

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"If a man is receiving strapon from a lady he may be imagining it's a real cock or real man.. then possibly he is gay or bi even if he does not act it out with a man later"

The only way its a slippery slope, is based around the amount of lube used, not the act.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"If a man is receiving strapon from a lady he may be imagining it's a real cock or real man.. then possibly he is gay or bi even if he does not act it out with a man later

The only way its a slippery slope, is based around the amount of lube used, not the act. "

Or horizontal instead of vertical ribbing

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Sadly, I've spotted where you're from... Small town mentality has a lot to answer to...

over a year ago

"My ex constantly wanted to fuck me with a strap on woman love that shit Funny I’m still to meet one that does.

I won't point you in her direction she's batshit mate "

Thanks. I have enough batshit already

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Common knowledge all boxers like it up the bum, nothing confusing at all.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

x

Post new Message to Thread