Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Saturday jokes.

Jump to newest

By *hechap OP   Man
over a year ago

Derry

Woman starts flirting with a man sitting opposite her in a cafe.

She winks at him, licks her lips, rubs her breasts and opens her legs and she is not wearing any knickers.

He gets hard and then she stops flirting and ignores him for about 10 minutes and then does the exact same thing again.

Then as soon as he gets hard, she stops and ignores him again.

Ten minutes later she is at it again and this time she slips a finger inside, brings it out and licks it.

He gets hard again and she shouts over excuse me but is that a rocket in your pocket or are you glad to see me?

He thinks a minute and says oh thats not what you think it is. Thats just my wage packet. I keep it inside my boxers incase i get robbed.

She says well that must be a well paid job you have. Because thats the 3rd pay rise since you came in here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hechap OP   Man
over a year ago

Derry

Some craic on here today. Everyone joining in. Some good jokes there. It should be like this all the time.

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

It's 363 days before Christmas and I have noticed today that some people have already put their decorations up

By *rAitchMan
over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

An elderly man is stopped by the police at 1am and is asked where he is going at that time of night.

The old guy replies "I'm going to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effect it has on the human body".

The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?"

The man replies "My wife".

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"An elderly man is stopped by the police at 1am and is asked where he is going at that time of night.

The old guy replies "I'm going to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effect it has on the human body".

The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?"

The man replies "My wife"."

I love it giggled loud for a little while I’m so easily pleased . Thank you

By *rAitchMan
over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

Two deaf people got married. During their first week of marriage they find that they are unable to communicate in the bedroom with the lights out, as they can't see each other signing and can't lip-read in the dark.

After several nights of fumbling around and many misunderstandings, the wife writes a note to her husband with a solution.

She wrote, "If you want to have sex with me, lean over and squeeze my left boob once, and if you don't want to have sex, lean over and squeeze my right boob twice."

Her husband thought that this is a good idea, and writes her a note of his own.

He wrote, "If you want to have sex with me, lean over and tug my cock once, and if you don't want to have sex, lean over and tug my cock 350 times."

By *ony 2016Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

My friend just rang me to let me know his wife has left him , I asked why ? ,he said that she was saying he cared more about football than her , sympathizing with him I asked him how long they had been married , he replied " just over six seasons "

Post new Message to Thread