Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bacardi 151

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just found out this king amongst rums and a staple of my 20s is no longer available ... hadn’t been for a few years!

Anyone got any still? Any to sell???

Anyone missing anything from their youth that you can’t get anymore?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Yes, Bezique. A Bacardi based drink with lime, only the same strength as a fortified wine, didn't need a mixer. It was gorgeous but very much of its era. It was discontinued over 20 years ago but I still miss it.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"Just found out this king amongst rums and a staple of my 20s is no longer available ... hadn’t been for a few years!

Anyone missing anything from their youth that you can’t get anymore? "

I googled it because i didn’t know which one it was, and found a website that sells it for £75 per bottle

I missed Hooch, but they’ve brought that back. That was a key drink in my Nightclubbing years, back in the day.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Just found out this king amongst rums and a staple of my 20s is no longer available ... hadn’t been for a few years!

Anyone missing anything from their youth that you can’t get anymore?

I googled it because i didn’t know which one it was, and found a website that sells it for £75 per bottle

I missed Hooch, but they’ve brought that back. That was a key drink in my Nightclubbing years, back in the day."

I LOVE your profile... “fingerblast your nostrils” I’m going to have to use that threat myself sometime.

I’m way too far away but had a proper giggle reading that, and nice pics. thank you

Post new Message to Thread