Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

answer phone messages ?

Jump to newest

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

Hi if your hearing this then i'm obviously not here, or i'm to busy to answer you or i plain just don't want to talk to you in person,,,,,,, please leave a message after tone or fook off,

thats my brothers answer machine message

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Hi if your hearing this then i'm obviously not here, or i'm to busy to answer you or i plain just don't want to talk to you in person,,,,,,, please leave a message after tone or fook off,

thats my brothers answer machine message "

mine is......you know what to do

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Speaking of messages,have you ever been sent a text to your house phone instead of your mobile and had that woman reading it back to you with no emotion whatsoever? really funny especially if you have been sent a joke

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Speaking of messages,have you ever been sent a text to your house phone instead of your mobile and had that woman reading it back to you with no emotion whatsoever? really funny especially if you have been sent a joke "
oh yes, didnt even know it could do that!!!

over a year ago

Hi this is you know who, I'm not you know where, so leave a message when you hear the you know what.

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

have you ever been caught by the one that goes something like this

" hello"

you answer

" hows you" you answer

" thats good"

you answer

"ok now leave a message as i'm out right now

over a year ago

"Hi if your hearing this then i'm obviously not here, or i'm to busy to answer you or i plain just don't want to talk to you in person,,,,,,, please leave a message after tone or fook off,

thats my brothers answer machine message "

Thats soooo rude, remind me NOT to phone your brother

over a year ago

Our son once put one on, it was on the lines, its Harold here just nipped downstairs for some crumpets n it takes me ages to get back up with me gammy leg so leave a message. All done in the voice of a very old man. We had no idea until people started asking us if we had changed out number and who was Harold the old man.

over a year ago

"Our son once put one on, it was on the lines, its Harold here just nipped downstairs for some crumpets n it takes me ages to get back up with me gammy leg so leave a message. All done in the voice of a very old man. We had no idea until people started asking us if we had changed out number and who was Harold the old man. "

went thru a bad time recently...my mobile anser service was short and sweet for a few weeks....fuk off and leave me alone......no one left a message!

over a year ago

Fancy a phone chat horny as fuck 22 year old from scotland call me 07756232025 or i can call you?

Post new Message to Thread