Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Truckers

Jump to newest

By *hongman1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

Where are all the truckers at? Must be plenty on here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Where are all the truckers at? Must be plenty on here? "

They are probably too busy truckin'

By *hongman1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

"Where are all the truckers at? Must be plenty on here?

They are probably too busy truckin'"

Fair point lol

By *hongman1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

Just giving this a nudge!

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"Just giving this a nudge! "

Or at this time of night, most daytime truckers will be asleep, getting their statutory rest before the next day's work.

By *hongman1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

"Just giving this a nudge!

Or at this time of night, most daytime truckers will be asleep, getting their statutory rest before the next day's work."

You know what, I commented then looked at the time and thought exactly the sodding same hahahahaha

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Or at this time of night, most daytime truckers will be asleep, getting their statutory rest before the next day's work.

You know what, I commented then looked at the time and thought exactly the sodding same hahahahaha "

I used to manage a Truckstop years ago. The restaurant, bar and shop quietened down at 1030pm, till we opened for breakfast at 6am.

There were night drivers popping in for breaks but that was it.

By *hongman1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

You know what, I commented then looked at the time and thought exactly the sodding same hahahahaha

I used to manage a Truckstop years ago. The restaurant, bar and shop quietened down at 1030pm, till we opened for breakfast at 6am.

There were night drivers popping in for breaks but that was it."

Sounds fun. I’m hoping trucking is as fun as some people say it is lol

If I’m honest, I didn’t really take note of the time!

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Truckers have it tough these days; they did when I ran the Truckstop from 1998 to 2006. It's even worse now. But we'd be lost without truckers doing what they do, & I have the utmost respect for what they do.

By *hongman1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

"Truckers have it tough these days; they did when I ran the Truckstop from 1998 to 2006. It's even worse now. But we'd be lost without truckers doing what they do, & I have the utmost respect for what they do."

In what way do you mean they have it worse?

I know first hand that the amount of tests to pass before you can even look at a truck is ridiculous

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

It's the traffic congestion. City Centres are often a delivery nightmare. Delivery slots are often too tight to meet, meaning a refused load.

Some companies have utter eejits in their Traffic offices.

Some companies are good to their drivers, others aren't.

There's insufficient facilities for drivers to rest, take their breaks etc.

The list is endless.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not to mention having a cctv camera and microphone pointing on them, and only them for their whole shift, which can be upto 15 hours per day.

By *hongman1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

"Not to mention having a cctv camera and microphone pointing on them, and only them for their whole shift, which can be upto 15 hours per day. "

No1 drives for 15 hours a day

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"Not to mention having a cctv camera and microphone pointing on them, and only them for their whole shift, which can be upto 15 hours per day.

No1 drives for 15 hours a day "

It has been known. Depends on type of vehicle being driven, driving vs non work vs delivery vs breaks hours.

over a year ago

"Not to mention having a cctv camera and microphone pointing on them, and only them for their whole shift, which can be upto 15 hours per day.

No1 drives for 15 hours a day "

I didn't say they do. I said their shift can be 15 hours.

over a year ago

Oh those delays... they have often prevented meets from happening

over a year ago

It's not all bad, I work as one for NHS 8 hour days a decent wage! And we are looked after I cant complain and also for the city traffic its expected these days but starting at 5 and finishing at 1 I tend to miss the more busy times as am already at my destination by the morning rush

over a year ago

"It's not all bad, I work as one for NHS 8 hour days a decent wage! And we are looked after I cant complain and also for the city traffic its expected these days but starting at 5 and finishing at 1 I tend to miss the more busy times as am already at my destination by the morning rush"

That sounds a good job, I am retired now, was thinking of something down these lines just to pass time, took early retirement as 52

over a year ago

"It's not all bad, I work as one for NHS 8 hour days a decent wage! And we are looked after I cant complain and also for the city traffic its expected these days but starting at 5 and finishing at 1 I tend to miss the more busy times as am already at my destination by the morning rush

That sounds a good job, I am retired now, was thinking of something down these lines just to pass time, took early retirement as 52"

Dont get me wrong there is alot that are bad but there is good trucking jobs out there!

over a year ago

".. too tight to meet, meaning a refused load. "

By *hongman1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

No1 drives for 15 hours a day

I didn't say they do. I said their shift can be 15 hours. "

Fair point. Apologies

over a year ago

"It's not all bad, I work as one for NHS 8 hour days a decent wage! And we are looked after I cant complain and also for the city traffic its expected these days but starting at 5 and finishing at 1 I tend to miss the more busy times as am already at my destination by the morning rush

That sounds a good job, I am retired now, was thinking of something down these lines just to pass time, took early retirement as 52

Dont get me wrong there is alot that are bad but there is good trucking jobs out there! "

Like hens teeth.

By *hongman1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

Dont get me wrong there is alot that are bad but there is good trucking jobs out there! "

That does sound like a good job. I guess it’s the same as anything else, some good, some bad!

What size truck do you drive? I’d like something of similar hours to yours as it would give me some time in the afternoons which could help me a little

By *aastyKnixWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Where are all the truckers at? Must be plenty on here? "

Get ya self down to North Weald airfield in Essex sometime.There was hundreds there last night. Sure at least one would have been up for some hanky panky.

By *hongman1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

Get ya self down to North Weald airfield in Essex sometime.There was hundreds there last night. Sure at least one would have been up for some hanky panky."

Are you a trucker yourself?

By *aastyKnixWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Get ya self down to North Weald airfield in Essex sometime.There was hundreds there last night. Sure at least one would have been up for some hanky panky.

Are you a trucker yourself? "

I like trucking and I like to truck.

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Hampshire

Do truckers actually look down at cars when sitting in traffic and do they get a good view of the ladies in passenger seats??

over a year ago

10-4 good buddy

over a year ago

One partakes here. Amongst other things.

By *lex46TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Wells

"Do truckers actually look down at cars when sitting in traffic and do they get a good view of the ladies in passenger seats??"

Definitely they do. Also when stuck in a traffic jam you get a view of the lady drivers as well.

The haulage industry is one of the most regulated industries in the UK, rightly so in my opinion.

Just to be a lorry driver you have to have medicals, regular Cpc courses, understand working directive regulations, driving hours, understand and do maintenance checks every day you drive etc etc. Let alone all the annoyance of driving on the uk's roads

My work involves me driving a lorry occasionally and I enjoy it but wouldn't want to do it full time.

If any truckers are parked near me anytime, get in touch

By *ire_thornMan
over a year ago

no comment

Im a trucker. And yes i look into cars I've seen some awesome stuff.

By *hongman1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

Are you a trucker yourself?

I like trucking and I like to truck. "

Odd way of saying yes lol

By *hongman1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

"Im a trucker. And yes i look into cars I've seen some awesome stuff."

Such as?

over a year ago

Oh yes we can see right in so lots of flashing of boobs and thighs would be so helpfull lol

By *otwifeandcuckCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

I never see anything fun

S

over a year ago

I parked up 11.30 tonight. My choice to miss the traffic. Now i am sitting here wide awake scrolling through the site.

over a year ago

I'll agree, if I was back on the trucks I'd be asleep by now, God I miss m scanya

over a year ago

Yes used to love look down in to cars as they pass by, was even better in slow moving traffic, I posted a story on hear a few years ago about it and how it lead to me fucking a lovely woman in my truck

By *iglittleoneMan
over a year ago

B76 is home

"Do truckers actually look down at cars when sitting in traffic and do they get a good view of the ladies in passenger seats??"

Oh yes we certainly do

By *343Man
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

all the time truckers got to have a perv, and do see some wonderful sights

By *enuineGuy96Man
over a year ago

seaton delaval

Damn right we have a look! There’s some nice sights to be had. Occasionally you’ll get the odd exhibitionist and they’ll put on a show. More often than not, the motorist or passenger won’t have a clue unless they look up. It’s hard for me as I drive a left hand drive truck!

By *hongman1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

Just thought I would try and bring this back to life a bit

By *hloelovesfurTV/TS
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Truckers have it tough these days; they did when I ran the Truckstop from 1998 to 2006. It's even worse now. But we'd be lost without truckers doing what they do, & I have the utmost respect for what they do."

Ive always wanted to get into a truck stop and have some sexy fun. Would be hot !

By *hongman1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

There are plenty around

By *hloelovesfurTV/TS
over a year ago

Nottingham

thought they where kinda security gated ? thongman ?

over a year ago

I always thought it was part of a truckers job to look down on other cars or at least that what my late husband always said. I used to go with him, we had great fun looking in on cars together!

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Driving

over a year ago

Don't you mean fuckers

Post new Message to Thread