Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

They want our country back

Jump to newest

By *rontier Psychiatrist OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

Really! Have they read the trade details being discussed with the US? All the US can see is how they can exploit our nation post Brexit. Seems to me Johnson government is not a vote to get our country back, it's a vote to let other global powers and corporations colonise, control and rip the wealth out of our nation.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Coventry

And that's what cracks me up about Brexiteers who want to vote for Boris.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hand on heart have no idea why people vote for tories and claim they want the best for the UK

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"I hand on heart have no idea why people vote for tories and claim they want the best for the UK"
I Don’t understand it either...

By *istretchMan
over a year ago

leeds

Dont most our industry have foreign owners now anyway and have for years .

By *evyn69Man
over a year ago

Staines

"I hand on heart have no idea why people vote for tories and claim they want the best for the UK"

I was at the swimming pool the other day, having a sauna. People were talking about the GE. Workers talking, wanting to vote Tories only because they would get the job done, regarding Brexshit. I was so fucking close to punching him, fucking traitor. As you can see I am a little mad at it all. Going back to the story. I left leaving a few choice words about my point of view of these rich arseholes only caring for themselves etc etc.

By *evyn69Man
over a year ago

Staines

"Dont most our industry have foreign owners now anyway and have for years ."

Most of the large industries are owned by the Chinese.....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/11/19 20:50:56]

over a year ago

Brexit will be the downfall of the torys

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

"Brexit will be the downfall of the torys "
brexshit will be the downfall of the UK !

over a year ago

Coventry

"Dont most our industry have foreign owners now anyway and have for years ."

Yes but read the trade deal details. A lot of it is about changing rules and standards that foreign corporations currently have to abide by in this country. It's about basically letting them do what they want. For example dropping food standards and labeling that would be to the detriment of our farmers and farming standards in this country.

over a year ago

"Brexit will be the downfall of the torys brexshit will be the downfall of the UK ! "
Yes, but lets hope there will be justice for northern ireland and scotland

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's tragic that people were influenced to vote against their interests by scheming politicians, foreign powers, manipulative IT companies et al, at the referendum. This December election will truly reveal how many turkeys are eager to vote for Christmas slaughtering.

A small country (compared to the strength of EU negotiating power), without the benefit of the 60 odd trade deals it has whilst in the EU was obviously not going to get great trade deals once isolated. The results of how badly the last 3 years have been trying to negotiate with the EU is a glimpse of how it will be trying to negotiate with the rest of the world.

Utterly beyond belief that people could trust the same liars.

By *evyn69Man
over a year ago

Staines

"It's tragic that people were influenced to vote against their interests by scheming politicians, foreign powers, manipulative IT companies et al, at the referendum. This December election will truly reveal how many turkeys are eager to vote for Christmas slaughtering.

A small country (compared to the strength of EU negotiating power), without the benefit of the 60 odd trade deals it has whilst in the EU was obviously not going to get great trade deals once isolated. The results of how badly the last 3 years have been trying to negotiate with the EU is a glimpse of how it will be trying to negotiate with the rest of the world.

Utterly beyond belief that people could trust the same liars.

"

Agreed. Alot of manipulation and using peoples anger and fear. Sad that so many are unable to question..

Post new Message to Thread