Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verifying

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've hit a bit of a blocker on Fabswingers. I'd love to get verified, by other members but all of my meets so far have been with unverified members. So I can't verify them and they can't verify me, even though the meets were brilliant. We've all been photo verified (self verification). I'm still trying to meet up with verified members as this seems to be the only way to get verified. Its a real shame for myself and for the other fully paid up Fab members who I've met, as it places a real restriction on our swinging opportunities. I don't like clubs and I don't like chat rooms .... any suggestions? Help On the plus side though, Fabswingers is a brilliant swinging site and I'm pleased to be part of it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Find a social event to attend.

By *ryingitout19Man
over a year ago

Wales

I’ve joined recently and got verified by people through chatting on cam / live pics on Kik etc to show I am who I say I am. Then you can verify others and away you go!

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I've hit a bit of a blocker on Fabswingers. I'd love to get verified, by other members but all of my meets so far have been with unverified members. So I can't verify them and they can't verify me, even though the meets were brilliant. We've all been photo verified (self verification). I'm still trying to meet up with verified members as this seems to be the only way to get verified. Its a real shame for myself and for the other fully paid up Fab members who I've met, as it places a real restriction on our swinging opportunities. I don't like clubs and I don't like chat rooms .... any suggestions? Help On the plus side though, Fabswingers is a brilliant swinging site and I'm pleased to be part of it."

Get cam verified, you can then verify your unverified meets and away you go.

Just be aware that being verified isn't the golden ticket to more meets......

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

All you can do is keep going and meet someone who is veried already. I never really check if someone is or not I just go by how we get on when chatting. The forums are a good place for guys to get noticed tho. It is how I met some people.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Find a social event to attend. "

I agree. Definitely a good way of meeting new people , having a good time and getting verified if needed

over a year ago

"I've hit a bit of a blocker on Fabswingers. I'd love to get verified, by other members but all of my meets so far have been with unverified members. So I can't verify them and they can't verify me, even though the meets were brilliant. We've all been photo verified (self verification). I'm still trying to meet up with verified members as this seems to be the only way to get verified. Its a real shame for myself and for the other fully paid up Fab members who I've met, as it places a real restriction on our swinging opportunities. I don't like clubs and I don't like chat rooms .... any suggestions? Help On the plus side though, Fabswingers is a brilliant swinging site and I'm pleased to be part of it."

Even tho you don’t like camming this is the easiest way to get verified

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

You don't have to like chatrooms to go on there to get cam verified it can sometimes only.take a minute or 2, otherwise I can't help thinking you aren't as keen to get a verification and help the other people you have met as you make out.

over a year ago

"You don't have to like chatrooms to go on there to get cam verified it can sometimes only.take a minute or 2, otherwise I can't help thinking you aren't as keen to get a verification and help the other people you have met as you make out."

Pablo my darling, will do me a beautiful veri soon?

over a year ago

I don't mind chatting on cam getting to know people , I just can't do it on fab as my phone doesn't allow it, but can do on other apps

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Look for the many of us who are friendly and supportive. Meets for coffee etc.

Otherwise local socials or meeting people at clubs will also mean many of us are friendly and happy to confirm you're who you say you are etc

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

A lot of my meets are with unverified too so it's a catch 22 but it hasn't stopped me nor put me off

over a year ago

"A lot of my meets are with unverified too so it's a catch 22 but it hasn't stopped me nor put me off "

Actually, you are right .... the real problem is possibly the fact that I can't contact Fab members who are interested in "Verified" members only. Catch 22

over a year ago

"You don't have to like chatrooms to go on there to get cam verified it can sometimes only.take a minute or 2, otherwise I can't help thinking you aren't as keen to get a verification and help the other people you have met as you make out."

You are right. I will give it a shot. I've never liked the thought of chat rooms, but it sounds like an ideal solution to my probably imagined problem. Thank you so much xxx, Mike

over a year ago

I’ve hit the same problem. Not particularly fond of doing the cam thing, as I don’t know what to expect and might feel like a performing seal. I’m more interested in doing some of the meets at different venues. The club thing is a situation where I don’t know how to handle. I’d probably spend the night dancing my ass off.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've cam verified someone. I got on video call and had a five minute chat to determine they were who they claimed to be. That's all.

over a year ago

"Not particularly fond of doing the cam thing, as I don’t know what to expect and might feel like a performing seal."

Why should you feel like a performing seal?

I think you're making assumptions about the chat rooms.

Try going in there and see what goes on. You don't have to go in the directing rooms. A lot of people in there, that use cams, usually only have their face on there. It's about someone being able to confirm that you are who you claim to be.

A cam verification doesn't carry a lot of weight with a lot of people as it doesn't confirm that yoy'll show up, but, it will allow you to verify others

By *ourayloversCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

Ours have come from meeting people at clubs and just chatting to the them

Make the effort get out there

Ray

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Have the people who stated they were in a bind followed the suggestions here?

Getting a cam verification could allow you to get an in person one more easily. No need to get your tackle out, unless you want to.

Attending a social or club - not all have high fees.

Meeting someone from the forum who's friendly? I only occasionally get requests.

over a year ago

Yeah this is my problem met like 30 birds not one has been verified

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Most people discount cam veris for single men as pretty useless, how many couples or females pose as single men? Unfortunately they are used by unscrupulous people to set up fake profiles who can then veri by meet other fake profiles.

By *aekaeWoman
over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

"Most people discount cam veris for single men as pretty useless, how many couples or females pose as single men? Unfortunately they are used by unscrupulous people to set up fake profiles who can then veri by meet other fake profiles."

Regardless of how you feel about them, they're a tool the site offers and a valuable way for many people to move forward.

For every person who thinks a cam veri is worthless there's another who found them beneficial.

I'm still not sure how a cam veri is useless, at least they show a real person who's the gender they claim to be.

Does a meet veri carry any more guarantee that the person is more likely to be genuine, to turn up as agreed, than a cam veri?

Of course it doesn't.

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Yeah this is my problem met like 30 birds not one has been verified"

Perhaps you should try meeting women...

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"Most people discount cam veris for single men as pretty useless, how many couples or females pose as single men? Unfortunately they are used by unscrupulous people to set up fake profiles who can then veri by meet other fake profiles.

Regardless of how you feel about them, they're a tool the site offers and a valuable way for many people to move forward.

For every person who thinks a cam veri is worthless there's another who found them beneficial.

I'm still not sure how a cam veri is useless, at least they show a real person who's the gender they claim to be.

Does a meet veri carry any more guarantee that the person is more likely to be genuine, to turn up as agreed, than a cam veri?

Of course it doesn't.

"

Well it proves they have in the past, a cam veri doesn't really prove anything for a single guy. I does prove that a woman is a woman or a couple are a couple though and they are the two categories that are most often faked.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I would have thought that if you are getting great meets anyway, getting verified shouldn't be a concern. Your meets obviously know you're real, and you're having fun, so does it really matter?

I often wonder at the way guys talk about veris, if the verification is more important than the meet itself.

By *aekaeWoman
over a year ago

"I would have thought that if you are getting great meets anyway, getting verified shouldn't be a concern. Your meets obviously know you're real, and you're having fun, so does it really matter?

I often wonder at the way guys talk about veris, if the verification is more important than the meet itself. "

I suspect a lot of guys get turned down because "they're not verified" when it's actually a more polite way of saying "not a chance in Hell"

Which leads to the mistaken belief that a meet verification is the golden ticket to more meets.

over a year ago

"I would have thought that if you are getting great meets anyway, getting verified shouldn't be a concern. Your meets obviously know you're real, and you're having fun, so does it really matter?

I often wonder at the way guys talk about veris, if the verification is more important than the meet itself.

I suspect a lot of guys get turned down because "they're not verified" when it's actually a more polite way of saying "not a chance in Hell"

Which leads to the mistaken belief that a meet verification is the golden ticket to more meets.

"

=====================================

Hmmm ... I think that "verification" is an interesting status. I swing because I love MMF and that's why I'm a paid up member of Fabswingers. I've always assumed that all members of a swinging site are like me on such sites because they really want to swing. So why the need for "verification". I assess potential swinging partners by messaging and phoning and arranging a social date.... and if we click take it from there. I'd never blanket preclude any member because they haven't been "verified" by some stranger. Swinging is about being strong, exciting, sexy and independent. Not about being nervous, scared and dependent. So, sadly ... until I get "verified" (whatever that actually means) I'll carry on regardless and have terrific fun on Fabswingers.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Verification is important to give a sense that the person is who they claim to be, is less likely to stuff you around, and has a chance of being safe rather than a psycho.

By *aekaeWoman
over a year ago

=====================================

Hmmm ... I think that "verification" is an interesting status. I swing because I love MMF and that's why I'm a paid up member of Fabswingers. I've always assumed that all members of a swinging site are like me on such sites because they really want to swing. So why the need for "verification". I assess potential swinging partners by messaging and phoning and arranging a social date.... and if we click take it from there. I'd never blanket preclude any member because they haven't been "verified" by some stranger. Swinging is about being strong, exciting, sexy and independent. Not about being nervous, scared and dependent. So, sadly ... until I get "verified" (whatever that actually means) I'll carry on regardless and have terrific fun on Fabswingers. "

I don't think you understand what purpose verifications serve for the majority of the Fab community.

And it has little to do with being "nervous, scared or dependent".

Post new Message to Thread