Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

When the message bit at the top is cream

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

And it means you have a message, don't you feel fantastic?

Although mines usually one to say the site supporter pass is running out.

How does it make you feel?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Getting a message? Doesn’t make me feel anything

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Well for me it just usually says sorry you are not for me but carry on having fun on here. Marvellous

over a year ago

I can't say it makes me feel anything! I've just had to hide my profile while I sort through hundreds of messages aren't us women the lucky ones

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I think how did they get through the lockdown barriers

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

If it's from someone I like I do feel a bit yay! If it's one off the back of a thread where I posted something (like squirting) and it's a promise to make me...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok ladies, no need to show off pmsl

over a year ago

I’ve got a few unread. I think they’ll probably just stay unread largely

over a year ago

Either:

Old friend = happy/what do you want?

New friend = happy/grateful

Forum twat = sad/cba

Man telling me he's going to suck me so good without asking if I'm even interested = flattered but I'm good thanks.....

Woman saying shes going to suck me so good without asking if I'm interested = I don't know that feeling yet!

Admin = dread!

Woman showing me what they're doing with BOB = new until recently but delighted....

I'm usually pleased to get any message tbf, whether it's from a woman, a dude or whoever, its good to talk to new ppl

By *andKBCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

We rarely get many since we blocked single men haha. If we do it's mostly single men with a couples profile!

over a year ago

Not at the moment with 1173 unread. It makes me slightly overwhelmed at the task of reading / deleting and I now realise that burying my head and not dealing with my Fab admin is not cool!!

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Not at the moment with 1173 unread. It makes me slightly overwhelmed at the task of reading / deleting and I now realise that burying my head and not dealing with my Fab admin is not cool!! "

That is not fun!!!

over a year ago

"Not at the moment with 1173 unread. It makes me slightly overwhelmed at the task of reading / deleting and I now realise that burying my head and not dealing with my Fab admin is not cool!! "

Omg! I'm glad I'm not younger and in this age group, that is overwhelming!

over a year ago

"Not at the moment with 1173 unread. It makes me slightly overwhelmed at the task of reading / deleting and I now realise that burying my head and not dealing with my Fab admin is not cool!!

That is not fun!!! "

Avoidance ... it’s a great strategy when you feel overwhelmed! haha.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Not at the moment with 1173 unread. It makes me slightly overwhelmed at the task of reading / deleting and I now realise that burying my head and not dealing with my Fab admin is not cool!!

That is not fun!!!

Avoidance ... it’s a great strategy when you feel overwhelmed! haha. "

I hide my profile for a bit when I got too many, just to stop any more new ones.

over a year ago

I do get a buzz when I see it’s a message from someone I know either as a friend or potential lover.

Desensitised to the new ones, especially those from men who make the decision to have a dick pic or cum pic as their profile picture. I know we wouldn’t get on so instant delete...

over a year ago

There's always optimism that it's from someone I lust after....

Often dashed.

over a year ago

I have zero.....

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I have zero..... "

Have you not? Lol

over a year ago

Omg! I'm glad I'm not younger and in this age group, that is overwhelming! "

Shouldn’t have left it for months, it’s my own fault really! The reason it’s got so out of control is, I actually used to feel bad for just deleting a message without acknowledging the sender in some way... and like many I don’t have the time to acknowledge all senders. So I just left them, thinking “it’s nicer for someone to see it unread than see it deleted”. And now - I’ve created a monster!!!

Lesson from this for me is - be less “nice” and forget the usual rules of social etiquette- they don’t need to apply to Fab mail... just delete!!

By *ux19Man
over a year ago

Essex

"There's always optimism that it's from someone I lust after....

Often dashed. "

I feel your pain

over a year ago

I have zero..... "

Do you want me to send you one?

over a year ago

I have zero.....

Have you not? Lol"

By *ust_4_Life!Man
over a year ago

Northside

It really surprises me that Fab have not built a better filter system for messages.

I personally think it would benefit men, women and couples on here if you could categorise and filter your inbox by

- sex

- location of sender

- length of time an unopened email is in your inbox

- have favourites for people you like and want to interact with instead of losing them in your inbox

There should also be a rating system where senders get rated on emails they send and therefore the quality of emails will improve from men. This could also then be used as a filter where you can say you only want to receive mails from others users with minimum 3 out of 5 stars for example.

It would cut out so much bullshit.

over a year ago

I have zero.....

Do you want me to send you one? "

Silly question

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

[Removed by poster at 30/10/19 16:16:23]

over a year ago

"It really surprises me that Fab have not built a better filter system for messages.

I personally think it would benefit men, women and couples on here if you could categorise and filter your inbox by

- sex

- location of sender

- length of time an unopened email is in your inbox

- have favourites for people you like and want to interact with instead of losing them in your inbox

There should also be a rating system where senders get rated on emails they send and therefore the quality of emails will improve from men. This could also then be used as a filter where you can say you only want to receive mails from others users with minimum 3 out of 5 stars for example.

It would cut out so much bullshit.

"

This is a good idea

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I have zero.....

Have you not? Lol

"

Attention seeker you

over a year ago

I have zero.....

Have you not? Lol

Attention seeker you "

I need some today tbh....

over a year ago

I have zero.....

Have you not? Lol

Attention seeker you

I need some today tbh.... "

Sending hugs... and I have messaged you

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

crewe

"And it means you have a message, don't you feel fantastic?

Although mines usually one to say the site supporter pass is running out.

How does it make you feel?"

1) A guy messaging along the lines of “Where are you, I’ll suck you off?” .... Delete..

2) A woman or couple messaging along the lines of “More pics?” .... Delete.. with 1 in 3 of them is prob a guy.... So yeah, that’s how I feel

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Yep always makes me jump a little when I see I have a message used to be just admin to say my site pass is running out, but theses days I do get others.

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

I think feck me not another one that needs specsavers

over a year ago

"I think feck me not another one that needs specsavers "

You're pretty.....!

By *ruebameMan