Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Been interrupted by the Police

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you ever been having sex in a car and been interrupted by a nice policeman tapping on the window? This has happened to me twice in the past...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Absolutely yes and not something I wish to repeat. I was only 18 but still remember the steamy windows!

over a year ago

Ha yes and the second time they pulled up behind the car and turned the blues on... have you ever tried getting dressed in a hurry in the car in the dark while on top of another person

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I friend of mine had the police interupt him in his flat as someone saw his partner tied up through the window.

over a year ago

Schoolboy error there.... surely that's what curtains are for

over a year ago

Luckily for us the sex was over when we saw a car coming. It was a hot summer night and we were just outside of the village on the hill around 9pm so we didn't expect anyone around. 2 police men checked our IDs and let us be...we freaked out so much we left right after them and forgot a blanket there.

By *oggoneMan
over a year ago

Derry

Yes, but not in a car. Nosy neighbour hood watch called the police. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times

over a year ago

"Luckily for us the sex was over when we saw a car coming. It was a hot summer night and we were just outside of the village on the hill around 9pm so we didn't expect anyone around. 2 police men checked our IDs and let us be...we freaked out so much we left right after them and forgot a blanket there."

I really loved that blanket too

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

Yes I’ve had it. We hid under a blanket as they shone a torch through each window...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Yes i was only young and he had just passed his test and borrowed his dads estate car. We where reslly out the way and heard this knocking. They just wante to check i was ok . I couldnt stop laughing and the guy i was with was deadly serious

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Yes I'm my first car in the forest, absolutely mortified and we just froze and watched them pull up to the car in disbelief

over a year ago

"Luckily for us the sex was over when we saw a car coming. It was a hot summer night and we were just outside of the village on the hill around 9pm so we didn't expect anyone around. 2 police men checked our IDs and let us be...we freaked out so much we left right after them and forgot a blanket there.

I really loved that blanket too "

Do you travel around Slovakia a lot?

over a year ago

I was getting a blowjob off this lass in the park when the police showed up! I’ve never cum so hard in my entire life it was exhilarating - they pulled in and I just exploded in her mouth. Managed to put my trousers back on and got out the car to get something from the boot. I think that was my lucky escape - although my shirt and trousers were absolutely covered. Good times.

over a year ago

"Have you ever been having sex in a car and been interrupted by a nice policeman tapping on the window? This has happened to me twice in the past... "

I must be boring. Nope never

over a year ago

Yep afraid so you would think they would have better things to do at 2am other than go dogging

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

Once, we were just leaving a park walking back to his van. They were then suspicious of his van and quizzed him loads.

Post new Message to Thread