Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Blow Job advice!

Jump to newest

By *ovingeachother OP   Couple
over a year ago

Devizes

Hi Fabbers! I am wondering if anyone here has any advice or tips on how not to gag when giving a bj. Hubby would love for me to do it but my gag reflex is too strong!! Thanks in advance all you Fab peeps xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

Practice, practice, practice is the only tip I have.

over a year ago

Devizes

I have hun!! but i dont think hubby minds me practicing on him!! x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Stop thinking about it. You're too in your head. You are already thinking about gagging so you'll gag.

Relax

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You could try lying on your back with your head off the edge of the bed, so your throat is straighter.

over a year ago

Try to concentrate on something else like pinching your thumb to take the mind away until you get used to it.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"You could try lying on your back with your head off the edge of the bed, so your throat is straighter."

I was going to suggest exactly the same

over a year ago

"Hi Fabbers! I am wondering if anyone here has any advice or tips on how not to gag when giving a bj. Hubby would love for me to do it but my gag reflex is too strong!! Thanks in advance all you Fab peeps xx"

Not everything has to be deep throat. If you cant do it dont force it.

Learning where his frenulum is will pretty much drive him crazy anyways.

Use your cheeks, when he goes in let it rub against your cheeks instead of the back of your throat. (Use your tongue to guide him in, and to protect him from your teeth.)

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

Maybe don’t try to deep throat. You can give a great blow job without trying to take it all in.

over a year ago

Devizes

thanks for all the replies guys xx

over a year ago

Just had the bestest one.. ever! Wobblylegs'r'us

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

"Just had the bestest one.. ever! Wobblylegs'r'us"

The last one is always the best one!

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

"Just had the bestest one.. ever! Wobblylegs'r'us

The last one is always the best one!"

Not always true. The best I’ve ever had was by Wyrdsis

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

whats the best fruit or veg or household object to practice on?

By *hilledout-coupleCouple
over a year ago

telford

I find doing it slowly not forcing it ,I also have gag reflex but I find l like a cold dick so blowing on it or a little ice on the tip also wet cock slides in better hope everything everyone said helps xx

over a year ago

Also try and relax your throat and keep it 'wide'... Let his tip hit the top of your throat

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"You could try lying on your back with your head off the edge of the bed, so your throat is straighter."

Definitely this.

By *d59michelleTV/TS
over a year ago

walsall

"You could try lying on your back with your head off the edge of the bed, so your throat is straighter.

Definitely this. "

Not the end of the world if you can't do it I've been trying for 40 years never managed to stop gagging try the position above

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I had a strong gag reflex, and we tried dangling my head over the edge of the bed. That didn't work for me at all. I found kneeling with him laid on the bed worked best to get used to it. As I could go at my own speed.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I had a strong gag reflex, and we tried dangling my head over the edge of the bed. That didn't work for me at all. I found kneeling with him laid on the bed worked best to get used to it. As I could go at my own speed. "

Taxi to Swansea please.

over a year ago

They love it when you gag anyway I think!

over a year ago

Just lick his balls and shaft and duck his bell end he will shoot his load

By *actileGent69Man
over a year ago

East Cheshire

"They love it when you gag anyway I think! "

I certainly don't...

By *actileGent69Man
over a year ago

East Cheshire

"Hi Fabbers! I am wondering if anyone here has any advice or tips on how not to gag when giving a bj. Hubby would love for me to do it but my gag reflex is too strong!! Thanks in advance all you Fab peeps xx"

Gag when he find or all the time ?. Try not letting him get too deep in and discuss this with him. Relax, just have him part way in your mouth without moving at all and get used to that for a while, small moves.

By *actileGent69Man
over a year ago

East Cheshire

'Cums'

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

Get a guy with a smaller cock to practice on.

over a year ago

Devizes

Thanks guys x

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

My oh loves blow jobs and sometimes I will deepthroat and gag and he loves it. But when I don't want to gag I just don't go so deep I lick and tease and suck without touching the bk of my throat and he cums hard just doing that. U can make it work and just be confident. Also if Ur horny and really wanna do it makes it so much better. Xx

over a year ago

My tips are..

1. Take turns being the one who is leading and in control.

- Recipients, just let them suck you how they want to, enjoy the pampering for what it is.

- Givers, relinquish control of your mouth and throat occasionally, give.. it.. up..

2. React to one another. If it feels amazing, let them know! In whichever way feels most natural to you.

3. If you can't take it deep, keep trying, its amazing being balls deep inside someone's throat. Not just the physical sensation, it looks incredible and just knowing you can/are prepared to push yourself - is a massive turn on. Also, if you get off on feeling a bit slutty, struggling this way really adds.

4. Don't forget the balls! Around the balls, inner thighs! OMG that drives me wild! I've got big clangers and they need loving too.

5. The bum.. go near it and we'll do one of two things.. twitch so hard we get a mega stiffy.. or flop in an instant. Neither is an indication of how we're feeling, or an invitation to continue. If you're unsure, ask. But this is BJing not RIMming tips

6. Long, tentative, passionate cock worship takes its toll on a man. He'll go up and down, twitch, turn, stretch, almost fall asleep in pleasure, regain his senses, take back control. IT ALL FEELS GOOD! Every little, different thing you do.

7. If you're not enjoying giving it - stop! If you are, show it, some men may be unused to long pampering blowjobs and feel like they're hoarding all the joy and can't relax. These men need it most Communicate you're very happy with that cock in your mouth.

8. Someone asked about best fruit or veg to use for practice Really? Why not buy a toy? The real thing is much nicer though - if you find a nice one.

9. Gagging, dribbing, struggling, personally I love it. It's not a requirement by any stretch of the imagination.

10. Watch out for teeth! Not always the fault of the giver, you as the person receiving a rougher bj may be a little sore the next day.

11. It really doesn't matter where I finish. It feels amazing whatever.

12. Men are super sensitive after cumming, bodywide, for a good minute or so. These feelings can be extended through denial and prolonging orgasms. This is a great time to gently tease, or not so gently, if Femdom or other Domination scenarios may be on your mind. Most of us can't handle it very well You show him who is boss

over a year ago

Totally read the thread wrong didnt I? It's all about gagging then?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

A lady we met could deep throat without gagging, she was a singer so we wondered if her vocal exercises had helped.

Mr N really enjoyed it

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I do think it's something you can train though everyone naturally has a different strength of gag reflex. I wouldn't practice with an object or toy as I personally think thats even harder as cocks are a bit more flexible. It also depends how likely gagging is to lead to actual vomiting as I personally don't mind gagging and I enjoy how much it makes me drool. Unless I've eaten very recently it doesn't make me vomit.

I once read a thing about how squeezing your thumb can repress your gag reflex. I'm not sure how true that is but it's worth a try.

For me the biggest thing I have to fight against is that with a cock down your throat you cannot breath. It takes heck of a lot of trust to allow someone else to have control over that and one time I genuinely thought I was going to die with someone far too forceful too soon. When I do it to myself your brain does slightly go into panic and you have to fight that.

I've always found some cocks far easier to get down my throat than others. I guess it depends how well their shape aligns with my throat or something. I've also found it easier if I approach from above as you would for 69. You don't have to do 69 though you can just knee to the side of their torso.

over a year ago

Devizes

once again guys, thank you for all your fab replies..x

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Get a mouth ful of maltessers first then shove the ole cock In.

over a year ago

Helps if you like it. If you don’t, I don’t think it can ever get better..

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Get a mouth ful of maltessers first then shove the ole cock In. "

extra texture!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Get a mouth ful of maltessers first then shove the ole cock In.

extra texture!"

Taxi to Liverpool please.

Post new Message to Thread