Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sizeist

Jump to newest

By *ustyLeRoux OP   Woman
over a year ago

Brecon

So being told just now that there are plenty of guys who will "do" anything I feel amazing ! Being called fat and a larger lady before I ignore it but men - honestly if you had a choice ? Fat or thin ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Depends on the man. Some prefer slim, some prefer more ample. As someone in the middle I've personally had comments either way of either being too big or too slim for someone.

over a year ago

Brecon

I really wouldn't describe you as curvy !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Toned

over a year ago

I like the fuller figure ladies who have curves x

over a year ago

Bbw lovers here xxx

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

I'm slim myself and prefer Women of similar build or slightly bigger

over a year ago

Cant really say fat or thin, not when there is so much in between as well

over a year ago

"So being told just now that there are plenty of guys who will "do" anything I feel amazing ! Being called fat and a larger lady before I ignore it but men - honestly if you had a choice ? Fat or thin ? "

Goes for both genders, lot of the ladies on these sites are sizeist.

over a year ago

"I really wouldn't describe you as curvy ! "

I think Lacey is the perfect example of curvy

over a year ago

"I really wouldn't describe you as curvy !

I think Lacey is the perfect example of curvy "

Agreed

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I really wouldn't describe you as curvy ! "

Last time I checked I definitely had curves . I responded nicely to your post, no need to make an assessment on my body.

over a year ago

Brecon

I wasnt. Was trying to be kind..jeez

over a year ago

"Cant really say fat or thin, not when there is so much in between as well"

over a year ago

Brecon

Wish I hadn't started this thread now. Going to crawl back under my rock

over a year ago

Last time I checked I definitely had curves . I responded nicely to your post, no need to make an assessment on my body."

I think the problem is that the term curvy has been highjacked by many to describe the larger figure, regardless of shape.

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

It really don't bother me it's the person and personality that counts. I am no racing snake myself so size really a thing in my case.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I think Lacey is the perfect example of curvy "

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Wish I hadn't started this thread now. Going to crawl back under my rock "

It's contentious.

People will like who they like.

Curvy can describe all sorts, and yes has been claimed (not hijacked) to help bring some positivity to the larger lady.

We should all love ourselves and work what we've got. Without shitting on each other.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I wasnt. Was trying to be kind..jeez"

To many of us curvy is a good thing. However it's still unfair to make an assessment on other people's bodies regardless of their size. That's all I'm saying.

over a year ago

Brecon

And to think fuller figured women used to be desired.. (re painting - Reubens ) child bearing hips etc

I think I will stick with the term "pleasingly varied "

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I wasnt. Was trying to be kind..jeez

To many of us curvy is a good thing. However it's still unfair to make an assessment on other people's bodies regardless of their size. That's all I'm saying."

I think in this instance generic compliments, if anything, are the right way to go.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We both prefer slim to medium.

If I were you op I'd pay more attention to the many, many threads started singing the praises of the fuller figure .

over a year ago

Brecon

To many of us curvy is a good thing. However it's still unfair to make an assessment on other people's bodies regardless of their size. That's all I'm saying."

I wasnt assessing anything..

It's hard to tell someones tone when typing. I'm assessing anything it's that I'm taller. Being 5ft 11 and plus size sucks.

over a year ago

"Wish I hadn't started this thread now. Going to crawl back under my rock

It's contentious.

People will like who they like.

Curvy can describe all sorts, and yes has been claimed (not hijacked) to help bring some positivity to the larger lady.

We should all love ourselves and work what we've got. Without shitting on each other. "

I think woman can be slim and curvy or large and curvy

It is more descriptive of shape than size

But as with all descriptions people will use it as they see fit

over a year ago

Does it matter?

Some will like you some won't like you.

I'm fat. I know some guys and girls prefer slim girls that's cool with me. There are plenty that enjoy my curves.

There doesn't need to be body shaming fat/verses thin etc etc

I would much rather someone was into me for my general look, style, smiley face and personality than the size of my stomach

By *r_Jake70Man
over a year ago

London

I believe in body autonomy, but given the choice will always go for larger and curvier.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Last time I checked I definitely had curves . I responded nicely to your post, no need to make an assessment on my body.

I think the problem is that the term curvy has been highjacked by many to describe the larger figure, regardless of shape. "

In the words of a certain lingerie brand, curvy is a shape not a size. However, I do not begrudge anyone describing their own body in any way they wish to .

over a year ago

"So being told just now that there are plenty of guys who will "do" anything I feel amazing ! Being called fat and a larger lady before I ignore it but men - honestly if you had a choice ? Fat or thin ? "

Did guys also promise to bring star from sky?

How about fathin "my come ta are not intend to make fun of anyone or body shaming"

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

To many of us curvy is a good thing. However it's still unfair to make an assessment on other people's bodies regardless of their size. That's all I'm saying.

It's hard to tell someones tone when typing. I'm assessing anything it's that I'm taller. Being 5ft 11 and plus size sucks. "

A friend of mine is 5ft 11 and plus size with enormous boobs and is one of the most badass women I have ever met. She looks incredible in a corset and I could never dream of the definition she creates with one. Her partner at the time was in fact one of the people who commented on me being too slim for him personally.

over a year ago

Personally I love a curvy lady with a big bum

By *r AmbassadorMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Somewhere between a stick insect and extreme weight ,

A Stick insect I might break,

And the other end of the scale might break me,

10 to 16 I think, depending on the woman obviously is or can be sexy as Ffk

By *alldarksurreyMan
over a year ago

surrey

[Removed by poster at 26/10/19 11:14:55]

over a year ago

"Wish I hadn't started this thread now. Going to crawl back under my rock "

Nah, don’t go. You are entitled to give your opinions and express things from your perspective in the forums, which, sometimes are way too restrictive in their thinking.

Life would be so boring if we all had to believe the same things . Curvy, normal, thin are going to mean different things to us and I’ve been called all three which I just take with a pinch of salt as it’s take me or leave me, I ain’t gonna change.

over a year ago

Brecon

"Personally I love a curvy lady with a big bum "

If you werent in Wales

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm too old for some, my breasts are too large for the tiny tits threads, I'm not big enough for BBW threads and not slim enough for the slim women threads. I don't care I just concentrate on the people whose type I am.

People are horrible they say personal things when they feel bad about themselves.

over a year ago

In general I think most men probably are initially attracted to slimmer wonen, based purely on the naked form it looks better . I say this as a bigger woman.

However that is just it , it's an initial physical attraction to a body shape before they see a face or get a sense of someone's style or personality. So actually those things make the person attractive over and above their shape. Thankfully.

That said there are some with some weird view points and ready to berate anyone from the protection of their screen.

Everything I read on here I take with a big pinch of salt

over a year ago

Remove your labels and not with scissors, you may feel less excluded, learn to love yourself, before seeking the affirmation of others. Love your own body and mind and you'll maybe find what you're seeking.

over a year ago

As a chunky monkey myself, and the wifey being size 22 I'd say personally I prefer curvier women with something to hold on to, tho when the situations reversed, from my experience only I might add, the majority of women are more sizeist prefering slimmer/muscular guys. Women get a nice bbw label, bigger guys just get called fat

over a year ago

I think the problem is that the term curvy has been highjacked by many to describe the larger figure, regardless of shape. "

Agreed! I describe myself as curvy but as a size 14/16 I don’t consider myself “big” and don’t like being called a bbw. the categories are blurred and subjective and most people dislike labels

over a year ago

I prefer women based on if I find them attractive. I find most I am attracted to are curvaceous and soft but not much bigger than myself but again down to the person and faces matter a lot.

Mr and I have similar taste which is convenient

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Were you amazing and sexy before you turned them down then turned into a fiat ugly woman? SOME men's egos are incredibly fragile and they can get nasty when they don't get their end away. Don't take it too hard.

There are lots of ment who like a plus sized lady but there are lots that don't. Their prerogative. There are also some guys who genuinely find attraction in a variety of people.

over a year ago

"And to think fuller figured women used to be desired.. (re painting - Reubens ) child bearing hips etc

I think I will stick with the term "pleasingly varied " "

Pleasingly varied! I like that.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

It's hard to tell someones tone when typing. I'm assessing anything it's that I'm taller. Being 5ft 11 and plus size sucks. "

Try being 6ft 2 and plus size

It doesn’t bother me. If anything i’m now overly confident in my body. I spent years worrying about my size but in 2012 i lost my step-dad suddenly and it was a wake up call that life is for living NOW.

I feel that if folk want to lose weight then lose it, if not then stop comparing yourself to others and just crack on with living your best life because you could be dead tomorrow.

over a year ago

I went to a curry house once. I asked for my Dansak hot. I love a Dansak. My curry arrived and it wasn't very hot, not to my taste at least. I ate it anyway and probably thought about leaving a snotty review on Tripadvisor and got distracted so never did.

Then a couple of months later I went to a different curry house. Ordered a Dansak (again, I know. I just love them though and I don't like disappointment when going off piste with my curries. Also this long, drawn out analogy would be ruined if I ordered a Shashlik). Obviously ordered it hot again, because see above...

Anyway, this time it was bloody beautiful! Perfect amount of spice. They would have got 5 stars on Tripadvisor if I could have been arsed.

What was my point?

Oh yeah; subjective things like "curves", "size" and "hotness" are kind of unique and semi-abstract. One person's hot is another person's mild. Just like the line between sexy as fuck and unattractively overweight.

So don't take any notice and just have a Korma. At least then you know it'll be boring and weird.

over a year ago

Don’t decide by size but do have a preference for curves xx

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Sounds a bit cliche, but it's the person for me.

Big hugs

By *sagent81Man
over a year ago

Leeds

My preference is thin but I still like curves.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

It's hard to tell someones tone when typing. I'm assessing anything it's that I'm taller. Being 5ft 11 and plus size sucks.

It doesn’t bother me. If anything i’m now overly confident in my body. I spent years worrying about my size but in 2012 i lost my step-dad suddenly and it was a wake up call that life is for living NOW.

I feel that if folk want to lose weight then lose it, if not then stop comparing yourself to others and just crack on with living your best life because you could be dead tomorrow.

"

Amen to that you lovely lady!

By *cloversCouple
over a year ago

Hull

I describe myself as large - to avoid the assumption that I'm curvy but slimmer and it's how I see myself (and what the mirror and my pics tell me!)

Ladies of any size can be sexily curvy - and there are so many beautifully curvy ladies on here from size 8 to 24+ that I've seen.

People like what they like but regardless of size, shape or description

the person for us has to have a great sense of humour and personality - and manners!

over a year ago

"

Love to try 6ft 2 and plus size

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Love yourself as you are, live your life, look for people looking for you.

over a year ago

size doesn't bother me too much its more about the personality and attraction, i do like a shapely buxom woman mind as long as she has a beaming smile

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I describe myself as large - to avoid the assumption that I'm curvy but slimmer and it's how I see myself (and what the mirror and my pics tell me!)

Ladies of any size can be sexily curvy - and there are so many beautifully curvy ladies on here from size 8 to 24+ that I've seen.

the person for us has to have a great sense of humour and personality - and manners! "

I me admired (yes, admired) your pics a few times.

You have a lovely figure. You're fella is a lucky man.

By *cloversCouple
over a year ago

Hull

"I describe myself as large - to avoid the assumption that I'm curvy but slimmer and it's how I see myself (and what the mirror and my pics tell me!)

the person for us has to have a great sense of humour and personality - and manners!

You have a lovely figure. You're fella is a lucky man. "

That he is - and we've seen you peeking

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

That he is - and we've seen you peeking "

I'll hold my hands up.

It was me - I doubt I'm not the only one.

By *cloversCouple
over a year ago

Hull

I'll hold my hands up.

It was me - I doubt I'm not the only one. "

Your hunch is correct

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

It’s about attitude and personality and presentation for me. Beyond that - barring some extremes - it’s not an issue.

Mind I’m hardly Brad Pitt myself so that may colour my judgement a little.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I worry about answering this question in case it appears to be a criticism of people who don't have my preferred body type and just want to be clear it isn't. There is enough body-shaming in this world without people thinking I'm indulging in that too.

I am not attractected to slim women. I would much rather somebody was overweight. My ideal dress size for a lady is 14-16 and I would still like 12 or 18, but I would go higher more readily than lower.

That's just my personal preference.

Luke

over a year ago

Really depends on the woman.

Fat, thin.

Both can be sexy as hell.

Both can be entirely unsexy.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'll hold my hands up.

It was me - I doubt I'm not the only one.

Your hunch is correct "

Any time you want to chat about this admiration just let me know.

By *cloversCouple
over a year ago

Hull

"Really depends on the woman.

Fat, thin.

Both can be sexy as hell.

Both can be entirely unsexy.

"

This

over a year ago

I prefer a great personality with some wicked humour.

Gotta laugh at life or the trolls will drag you down. X

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

If we break the bed, we break the bed. If our bones start a friction fire, then we will be warm.

But THAT smile, THAT look, THAT laugh... THAT'S what will put me on my knees

over a year ago

"I went to a curry house once. I asked for my Dansak hot. I love a Dansak. My curry arrived and it wasn't very hot, not to my taste at least. I ate it anyway and probably thought about leaving a snotty review on Tripadvisor and got distracted so never did.

Then a couple of months later I went to a different curry house. Ordered a Dansak (again, I know. I just love them though and I don't like disappointment when going off piste with my curries. Also this long, drawn out analogy would be ruined if I ordered a Shashlik). Obviously ordered it hot again, because see above...

Anyway, this time it was bloody beautiful! Perfect amount of spice. They would have got 5 stars on Tripadvisor if I could have been arsed.

What was my point?

Oh yeah; subjective things like "curves", "size" and "hotness" are kind of unique and semi-abstract. One person's hot is another person's mild. Just like the line between sexy as fuck and unattractively overweight.

So don't take any notice and just have a Korma. At least then you know it'll be boring and weird."

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I much prefer athletic/slim but not skinny with no boobs

over a year ago

I honestly go for the face first then personality and body. So you dress size doesn't matter to me asking as you know how to dress yourself.

over a year ago

Bigger is better. I like having a squidgy lady to play with. Although squidgy might not be the best way to put it. Like plump or chubby or big boned. Can someone lend me some tact please?

over a year ago

Seriously, no preference. Sexy mainly comes from inside.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Bigger is better. I like having a squidgy lady to play with. Although squidgy might not be the best way to put it. Like plump or chubby or big boned. Can someone lend me some tact please? "

Cuddly

over a year ago

"Bigger is better. I like having a squidgy lady to play with. Although squidgy might not be the best way to put it. Like plump or chubby or big boned. Can someone lend me some tact please?

Cuddly "

Thanks man. I'm glad you got my back.

over a year ago

"Bigger is better. I like having a squidgy lady to play with. Although squidgy might not be the best way to put it. Like plump or chubby or big boned. Can someone lend me some tact please? "

Squidgy!! Love that! It should be on the tick box list.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Bigger is better. I like having a squidgy lady to play with. Although squidgy might not be the best way to put it. Like plump or chubby or big boned. Can someone lend me some tact please?

Cuddly

Thanks man. I'm glad you got my back. "

I've been every name you could imagine, so I remember the 'better' ones. Lol

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Slim/athletic with big tits please.

over a year ago

Now being at the mature end of the spectrum I can honestly say that a women's sex drive is lodged between her ears It called her brain the shape of her body has nothing to do with it!"

over a year ago

"Now being at the mature end of the spectrum I can honestly say that a women's sex drive is lodged between her ears It called her brain the shape of her body has nothing to do with it!"

"

Aye but it’s not about a woman’s sex drive, it’s about what you’re attracted to

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Now being at the mature end of the spectrum I can honestly say that a women's sex drive is lodged between her ears It called her brain the shape of her body has nothing to do with it!"

Aye but it’s not about a woman’s sex drive, it’s about what you’re attracted to "

Big milky tits please

over a year ago

Big milky tits please"

I’m not slim or athletic

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Big milky tits please

I’m not slim or athletic "

Im not restricting myself to one type, I'm not mental!

over a year ago

Big milky tits please

I’m not slim or athletic

Im not restricting myself to one type, I'm not mental!"

Smart! A holes a hole at the end of the day

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

I guess for me it's about boobs. Slim girls with big boobs, luv em. Enormous women with equally enormous tits, brill! As long as there's as lot of boob, I'm happy.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

And they say romance is dead.

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Sexy is as sexy does.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"I guess for me it's about boobs. Slim girls with big boobs, luv em. Enormous women with equally enormous tits, brill! As long as there's as lot of boob, I'm happy. "

But Kelly brook is probably ideal.

over a year ago

"I guess for me it's about boobs. Slim girls with big boobs, luv em. Enormous women with equally enormous tits, brill! As long as there's as lot of boob, I'm happy. "

So I’m enormous?!

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"I guess for me it's about boobs. Slim girls with big boobs, luv em. Enormous women with equally enormous tits, brill! As long as there's as lot of boob, I'm happy.

So I’m enormous?! "

Omg

over a year ago

"I guess for me it's about boobs. Slim girls with big boobs, luv em. Enormous women with equally enormous tits, brill! As long as there's as lot of boob, I'm happy.

So I’m enormous?!

Omg "

That’ll be a yes

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

So I’m enormous?! "

Only in personality x

By *cloversCouple
over a year ago

Hull

I guess I'd make you happy then

I'm sure I'm more than a pair of boobs though?

over a year ago

"Depends on the man. Some prefer slim, some prefer more ample. As someone in the middle I've personally had comments either way of either being too big or too slim for someone."
you're perfect

over a year ago

I find women of all shapes and sizes attractive..if someone is fit they're fit regardless of what "category" the are placed in by the general public

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Thin to middle..

over a year ago

" Fat or thin ? "

Funny and interesting....

I know that sounds a bit pandering.but its true....

I'd have been a bit image focused in my early twenties but then.realised I have better sex with people I actually get along with on a personal level and I am sexually aroused by lots of body types

over a year ago

How about soft? my child says I’m squishy

over a year ago

I use the term curvy, some use BBW, some use fat. At the end of the day it’s just me. People like labels but I don’t think anyone of us fit into one category. Just be yourself x

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"I'm too old for some, my breasts are too large for the tiny tits threads, I'm not big enough for BBW threads and not slim enough for the slim women threads. I don't care I just concentrate on the people whose type I am.

People are horrible they say personal things when they feel bad about themselves. "

This exactly!

Nobody is everyone’s type!

These days everyone seems to blame the media for promoting the ‘perfect’ body etc etc but I don’t think that’s the case!

As the op said - at one time larger ladies were considered the most sexually desirable! This had a lot to do with the fact that starvation amongst the poor was rife at the time - so being larger meant that your husband/father could afford to feed you well and that you were more likely to have a healthy pregnancy/be able to breastfeed!

As conditions improved and the poorer people could afford to eat it became more fashionable for ‘ladies’ to be ultra slim - hence corsets became compulsory for the upper classes and some even went to the extreme of having ribs removed!

These days almost everyone has access to almost unlimited amounts of food and few have manual jobs or have to walk far! It’s considered harder to diet, exercise frequently and get a toned, athletic or muscular body - so that’s the desired/aspirational body!

Add to that the modern trend for ‘enhancements’ and we see that ‘miss perfect’ often has hair extensions, inch long eyelashes, Botox, 32GG boobs and a tiny waist with great abs!

Let’s face it - most of us will never get another fuck as long as we live!!

Thank feck most men aren’t perfect either, eh?

over a year ago

guys will chase the biggest pool of people as it increase's there chance's of a fuck so what ever ''size'' is plentiful then that's the target for most ...

as for what i look for nothing extreme either way but the middle is full of dad bods or gym fit both appeal to me if and a big if the person themselves appeal..

over a year ago

oh and you can be any body shape and be curvy im a size 6/8 and my ass is defo curvy

Post new Message to Thread