Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

return of an old friend

Jump to newest

By *edhot4blk OP   Couple
over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

As im very much into sexy undies and outfits as all us females are sometimes i have to many so sell some off on Ebay, on one occasion i sold a leopard print basque with shelf type cups and edged with pink lace and i loved it u could stop traffic with the cleavage that gave off but it had seen better days as the 3rd and 7th hook on the back had fallen off it had to go...

i got a good price for it and i know it went to a good home, but always regretting selling it..a cpl of weeks ago i saw the same type of basque for sale on Ebay and thought sod it im going to buy it and managed to put in a winng bid and that garment arrived a cpl of days later..and yes folks the 3rd and 7th hook on the back was missing..what i had done was buy my old basque back but not to worry it was like having an old friend back..xxxx stella

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Must see if anyone wants my old cleggy y-fronts. Been with me a while now and we went through so much together but they have had their day and it's time to go....

It just don't have the same ring to it lol... I can't understand how one woman can buy another woman's used undies lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread