Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

It’s getting common

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hmmmm it’s soo frustrating, women keen to meet.

A meet arranged for tomorrow and then she goes quiet and just deletes my meeesages.

A lot just on here for an ego trip I guess

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe she changed her mind, it is allowed.

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Alien abduction. It’s real!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

It's not necessarily an ego trip. For whatever reason (rightly or wrongly) she decided you weren't for her. It's a bit of a crappy way of going about it though, sorry you experienced it OP.

over a year ago

"It's not necessarily an ego trip. For whatever reason (rightly or wrongly) she decided you weren't for her. It's a bit of a crappy way of going about it though, sorry you experienced it OP."

By *carlet_woman_xxWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

Probably a guy

over a year ago

Maybe she got a better offer.

over a year ago

"Probably a guy "

What makes you think that?

By *osmocoupleMan
over a year ago

East Sussex

Had this with a lot of guys unfortunately

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Virtuosa

Bit shitty to not let you know

By *ndrew CareyMan
over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

"

Hmmmm it’s soo frustrating, women keen to meet.

A meet arranged for tomorrow and then she goes quiet and just deletes my meeesages.

A lot just on here for an ego trip I guess "

These things happen mate. I had one eager to meet then hid her profile.

Then returned after the planned meet.

Just chalk it down to experience and move on. There are good people here.

Spend your time and energy on them

over a year ago

"It's not necessarily an ego trip. For whatever reason (rightly or wrongly) she decided you weren't for her. It's a bit of a crappy way of going about it though, sorry you experienced it OP."

I don’t mind at all people changing their minds or can’t go through with it but atleast just message

over a year ago

"It's not necessarily an ego trip. For whatever reason (rightly or wrongly) she decided you weren't for her. It's a bit of a crappy way of going about it though, sorry you experienced it OP.

I don’t mind at all people changing their minds or can’t go through with it but atleast just message "

Agreed, never any excuse for poor manners if you arrange something.

Onwards and upwards

over a year ago

"It's not necessarily an ego trip. For whatever reason (rightly or wrongly) she decided you weren't for her. It's a bit of a crappy way of going about it though, sorry you experienced it OP.

I don’t mind at all people changing their minds or can’t go through with it but atleast just message

Agreed, never any excuse for poor manners if you arrange something.

Onwards and upwards "

Exactly onwards

over a year ago

"Maybe she changed her mind, it is allowed."

Of course it is allowed, why can’t she just tell the OP that she has changed her mind though?? It isn’t difficult

By *etite HandfulWoman
over a year ago

Chester

Once will happen but if its happens with more than one woman as the title hints at then maybe there is a reason. Its not fun when people let you down but usually there is a reason for it happening and its not often an ego trip by the one letting you down. Just food for though you never know it may save wasted time.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Maybe she changed her mind, it is allowed.

Of course it is allowed, why can’t she just tell the OP that she has changed her mind though?? It isn’t difficult "

You've obviously never encountered the abuse some of us receive when we have to cancel plans, often due to circumstances beyond our control.

I've written the most sincere apology for having to pull out of meeting someone, that someone I'd spent several weeks chatting too, only to be called every name under the sun.

over a year ago

Of course it is allowed, why can’t she just tell the OP that she has changed her mind though?? It isn’t difficult

You've obviously never encountered the abuse some of us receive when we have to cancel plans, often due to circumstances beyond our control.

I've written the most sincere apology for having to pull out of meeting someone, that someone I'd spent several weeks chatting too, only to be called every name under the sun.

"

As Phoenix said, it isn't worth the hassle. It also isn't just blokes who give abuse, I've had untold abuse from some women for politely turning them down.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I get this often with men, I never believe they will show until they are actually there

over a year ago

As Phoenix said, it isn't worth the hassle. It also isn't just blokes who give abuse, I've had untold abuse from some women for politely turning them down."

I agree with this but I have always let the person know. If its someone iv changed my mind about then I send a message explaining then block so I don't get abuse.

If it's because there is a reason I cannot meet as planned but want to reschedule then I apologise and ask to rearrange, this has resulted in nastyness twice but on the whole I think it's better to let them know as that's what I would expect if it was the other way around.

Post new Message to Thread