Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dating

Jump to newest

By *ranimallxl5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Winchester

Saw the foxy lady down my road on POF, she is fabulous but I can't message her as if she ignores it will be awkward walking past her...and if she does message and we date and break up..even worse

Life

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Saw the foxy lady down my road on POF, she is fabulous but I can't message her as if she ignores it will be awkward walking past her...and if she does message and we date and break up..even worse

Life"

Wow wonder what you'd think if you recognised someone off here

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Here's a radical idea, why not try talking to her in real life if you fancy her that much

By *MP3Man
over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

"Here's a radical idea, why not try talking to her in real life if you fancy her that much "

What an outrageous suggestion!

By *ranimallxl5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Winchester

"Saw the foxy lady down my road on POF, she is fabulous but I can't message her as if she ignores it will be awkward walking past her...and if she does message and we date and break up..even worse

Life

Wow wonder what you'd think if you recognised someone off here "

I'd not meet with anyone from my neighborhood,I am quite private. And my family and friends aren't aware of this

By *ranimallxl5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Winchester

"Here's a radical idea, why not try talking to her in real life if you fancy her that much "

It's not so easy to randomly talk to someone you don't know the name of or anything, and I refuse to comment on the weather

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Here's a radical idea, why not try talking to her in real life if you fancy her that much

It's not so easy to randomly talk to someone you don't know the name of or anything, and I refuse to comment on the weather "

Surely you can strike up a conversation with someone? You don't have to dust off your sweep 'em off their feet chat up lines immediately ya know

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

About 99% of the local woman who went to a bar i use to go to on a Sat were all on that fishing site.

Some of them would get d*unk and say to me they had saw me on it.

The thing was i wasnt interested in them in the bar or pof.

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

So you cant say the word d*unk on here!!!

D R U N K

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

What if you ask her out for a coffee or something and it turns out to be something great...you'll never know if you don't ask. Next time you see her go for it.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Just start with an old fashioned greeting, morning / afternoon, with a smile as you pass in the street

over a year ago

Life"

Why would it be awkward? Talk to her ffs!

over a year ago

"Here's a radical idea, why not try talking to her in real life if you fancy her that much

It's not so easy to randomly talk to someone you don't know the name of or anything, and I refuse to comment on the weather "

I'm not coming down on you OP at all but ever wonder how people billions of people hooked up without the internet and got laid?

Post new Message to Thread