Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Too many orgasms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a serious issue! Please treat this thread with appropriate seriousness!

Whenever I play with a lady, it all goes well to start with. Then she starts having orgasm after orgasm! The last lady lost count after she'd has several hundred. For the next hour, all she could do was giggle and tremble. I almost called an amubulance!

What am I doing wrong? How can I stop ladies coming so damn much? This is a terrible curse!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh no, what a problem. I think the only thing you can do is stop meeting

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There is a 1st world type problem! Not sure any woman would like that at all..... Have you seen a psychologist about it!?

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Change your technique?

over a year ago

"Oh no, what a problem. I think the only thing you can do is stop meeting "

I tried that. Sadly, I ended up having a long phone conversation with a female friend about it. After a while I noticed her voice go all funny. She finally admitted she'd come dozens of times just from talking to me! The curse seems unavoidable!

over a year ago

"Change your technique? "

I'v tried every position. Every body part. Even my elbow makes a lady come over and over again! What am I doing wrong?

over a year ago

I don’t think there’s any hope

over a year ago

"I don’t think there’s any hope "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Oh no, what a problem. I think the only thing you can do is stop meeting

I tried that. Sadly, I ended up having a long phone conversation with a female friend about it. After a while I noticed her voice go all funny. She finally admitted she'd come dozens of times just from talking to me! The curse seems unavoidable! "

I have to admit that just reading your post has me trembling on the edge. I think if you fashion a stylish hat from tinfoil and a metal colander the women of the world will be safe.

Don't thank me, I have a similar effect on men and it's worked for me. Since I started wearing it no man has had an orgasm due to me

over a year ago

"Change your technique?

I'v tried every position. Every body part. Even my elbow makes a lady come over and over again! What am I doing wrong? "

Lol

over a year ago

I tried that. Sadly, I ended up having a long phone conversation with a female friend about it. After a while I noticed her voice go all funny. She finally admitted she'd come dozens of times just from talking to me! The curse seems unavoidable!

I have to admit that just reading your post has me trembling on the edge. I think if you fashion a stylish hat from tinfoil and a metal colander the women of the world will be safe.

Don't thank me, I have a similar effect on men and it's worked for me. Since I started wearing it no man has had an orgasm due to me "

I didn't even consider the danger this thread may have on the ladies of fab! To any ladies who orgasm from reading this, I apologise profusely!

Oh and I know about the supposed effect of worn metal in reducing orgasms in partners. I am currently wearing a full set of knight's plate mail 24/7. It's likely the only reason a few ladies have been able to read this thread without ending up as gibbering, orgasming wrecks on the floor!

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"This is a serious issue! Please treat this thread with appropriate seriousness!

Whenever I play with a lady, it all goes well to start with. Then she starts having orgasm after orgasm! The last lady lost count after she'd has several hundred. For the next hour, all she could do was giggle and tremble. I almost called an amubulance!

What am I doing wrong? How can I stop ladies coming so damn much? This is a terrible curse! "

Care to share your secret buddy?

over a year ago

"Change your technique?

I'v tried every position. Every body part. Even my elbow makes a lady come over and over again! What am I doing wrong?

Lol "

You wouldn't be laughing if you'd felt the erotic power of my elbow! You'd be writhing in ecstasy! Terrible, isn't it!

over a year ago

Don't thank me, I have a similar effect on men and it's worked for me. Since I started wearing it no man has had an orgasm due to me

I didn't even consider the danger this thread may have on the ladies of fab! To any ladies who orgasm from reading this, I apologise profusely!

Oh and I know about the supposed effect of worn metal in reducing orgasms in partners. I am currently wearing a full set of knight's plate mail 24/7. It's likely the only reason a few ladies have been able to read this thread without ending up as gibbering, orgasming wrecks on the floor!"

"Definitely silly mood time"

over a year ago

"This is a serious issue! Please treat this thread with appropriate seriousness!

What am I doing wrong? How can I stop ladies coming so damn much? This is a terrible curse!

Care to share your secret buddy?"

I wish I knew. Then this curse could end!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh and I know about the supposed effect of worn metal in reducing orgasms in partners. I am currently wearing a full set of knight's plate mail 24/7. It's likely the only reason a few ladies have been able to read this thread without ending up as gibbering, orgasming wrecks on the floor!"

You're selfless in your attempts to save us women.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Resign yourself to blowjob only meets

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

What am I doing wrong? How can I stop ladies coming so damn much? This is a terrible curse! "

Once upon a time the same thing happened to me and i also couldnt stop cumming either.

The only thing stopped mines was when the alarm went off and i got up and went to work.

over a year ago

"Resign yourself to blowjob only meets"

I did think of that. Sadly, the curse seems to extend to even bjs. Even if I'm incredibly careful not to touch or talk to a lady.

The last time I met a lady, I insisted she shouldn't touch me or listen to me for her own safety. She shrugged and started sucking. In minutes, she was coming uncontrollably. Over and over. She ended up groaning, mumbling incomprehensible words while cum spurted from her mouth and nostrils!

By *arkndirtyMan
over a year ago

sale

Read her the Brexit withdrawal bill.

over a year ago

"Read her the Brexit withdrawal bill. "

I tried talking politics and legalese with 1 lady! I even did an impression of John Major's voice throughout! Yet still she came over and over again. She ended up curled up in a shuddering ball at my feet, begging me to tell her more about section A clause 2 and its implications!

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I came 14 times just reading the OP and I haven't stopped since, I'm knackered but it just won't stop!

over a year ago

"I came 14 times just reading the OP and I haven't stopped since, I'm knackered but it just won't stop! "

I beg you, for your own good, please stop reading this highly erotic thread!

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"I came 14 times just reading the OP and I haven't stopped since, I'm knackered but it just won't stop!

I beg you, for your own good, please stop reading this highly erotic thread!"

I can't stop, I just keep coming back to it!

over a year ago

On a mooch

"Change your technique?

I'v tried every position. Every body part. Even my elbow makes a lady come over and over again! What am I doing wrong? "

An operation to reduce your size, change your voice ?

over a year ago

Can a less cursed fab member calm Keeley down? I fear if I interact with her more that her orgasms will only strengthen!

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Can a less cursed fab member calm Keeley down? I fear if I interact with her more that her orgasms will only strengthen!"

Oh god, don't type my name, please stop with the overwhelming sex appeal.

over a year ago

"Change your technique?

An operation to reduce your size, change your voice ? "

I have tried impersonations of all the least erotic men. It never helps.

And I was booked in for an operation to reduce my massive member. But when I woke up, it was the same size as before! A sheepish nurse admitted when they saw it, they all agreed they couldn't deface such a work of art! And, even, worse, the sight of it had made the nures have uncontrollable orgasms! As a result, waiting times went through the roof and I was banned from the hospital!

over a year ago

"Can a less cursed fab member calm Keeley down? I fear if I interact with her more that her orgasms will only strengthen!

Oh god, don't type my name, please stop with the overwhelming sex appeal."

over a year ago

If any ladies are reading this, please think very unsexy thoughts! It's the only way you may escape this thread while still able to walk in a straight line!

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Don't thank me, I have a similar effect on men and it's worked for me. Since I started wearing it no man has had an orgasm due to me "

An all over tinfoil body suit might work. Wait, no..... this has me trembling in anticipation x

over a year ago

Raven, I beg you not to think of the shiny foil wrapped all around my massive member! It will only make you orgasm uncontrollably! Especially if you enjoy baseball!

over a year ago

This guy has been dreaming again...

over a year ago

"This guy has been dreaming again... "

If only it were a dream! More ladies would be able to be in my presence without ending up orgasmic wrecks!

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"This guy has been dreaming again... "

I can assure you this is completely true, my vag is quivering at the mere thought of him.

over a year ago

On a mooch

"If any ladies are reading this, please think very unsexy thoughts! It's the only way you may escape this thread while still able to walk in a straight line!"

I must be no lady then, as it’s doing absolutely nothing for me this thread

over a year ago

How can you tell if it’s a real orgasm?

There are so many woman that fake it and do so incredibly well.....

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

You are doomed

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

I have this issue with Red

Frankly doubt worry about ... I'd make a cup of coffee, wait for them to come round and start again

Of course pointing out how selfish it was of them cos you hadn't cum yet ...

over a year ago

"How can you tell if it’s a real orgasm?

There are so many woman that fake it and do so incredibly well....."

I had the same thought! I contacted a scientist!

Under strict lab conditions, I introduced my penis to the lady. She came at once and uncontrollably! Electrodes on her brain showed the pleasure centres lighting up like a Christmas tree! Until the machine shorted out after her 99th orgasm in half an hour!

over a year ago

"I have this issue with Red

Frankly doubt worry about ... I'd make a cup of coffee, wait for them to come round and start again

Of course pointing out how selfish it was of them cos you hadn't cum yet ... "

You raise another worry! When a lady gets extra aroused with me, she squirts uncontrollably too! The last one looked like a sprinkler that was getting turned on and off for half an hour! I started to worry she'd die of dehydration! How can I stop ladies around me squirting themselves to death?!

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

You raise another worry! When a lady gets extra aroused with me, she squirts uncontrollably too! The last one looked like a sprinkler that was getting turned on and off for half an hour! I started to worry she'd die of dehydration! How can I stop ladies around me squirting themselves to death?!"

Again think outside the box

Pot plants between her legs .. they always need watering ... or drop her on the lawn ... if you can find a large lazy Susan all the better ... use her like a sprinkler

over a year ago

"If any ladies are reading this, please think very unsexy thoughts! It's the only way you may escape this thread while still able to walk in a straight line!

I must be no lady then, as it’s doing absolutely nothing for me this thread "

Clearly brave and untrue words! I can tell you're fighting to type comments as your body is wracked by orgasms!

over a year ago

You raise another worry! When a lady gets extra aroused with me, she squirts uncontrollably too! The last one looked like a sprinkler that was getting turned on and off for half an hour! I started to worry she'd die of dehydration! How can I stop ladies around me squirting themselves to death?!

Pot plants between her legs .. they always need watering ... or drop her on the lawn ... if you can find a large lazy Susan all the better ... use her like a sprinkler "

But I make the ladies come so much she will soon lapse into a coma! Too dangerous!

Perhaps a sort of lady human centipede could solve the problem. When lady 1 squirts violently, that would rehydrate lady 2 etc.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Pot plants between her legs .. they always need watering ... or drop her on the lawn ... if you can find a large lazy Susan all the better ... use her like a sprinkler

But I make the ladies come so much she will soon lapse into a coma! Too dangerous!

Perhaps a sort of lady human centipede could solve the problem. When lady 1 squirts violently, that would rehydrate lady 2 etc."

Or just stick a house pipe in her mouth

They're resilient buggers ... she'll survive

over a year ago

Phew the hydration problem seems solved.

Now there's only the issue that I make ladies come too damn much.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"Phew the hydration problem seems solved.

Now there's only the issue that I make ladies come too damn much. "

A mild sedative maybe?

Oh ... endless possibilities then

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I'm just about hanging onto my sanity here, I'm sending SOS messages, I need assistance!

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"I'm just about hanging onto my sanity here, I'm sending SOS messages, I need assistance!"

With the orgasms or squirting?

over a year ago

On a mooch

"If any ladies are reading this, please think very unsexy thoughts! It's the only way you may escape this thread while still able to walk in a straight line!

Clearly brave and untrue words! I can tell you're fighting to type comments as your body is wracked by orgasms!"

I only ever speak the truth... seriously doing nothing for me, not even a twinge

over a year ago

A mild sedative maybe?

"

Again this was tried with my scientist friend under strict lab conditions.

A willing lady was contacted, who was fully aware of the dangers. She took a mild sedative, as agreed. No good. She was coming over and over, begging for more in no time! Stronger sedatives were tried, all to no avail. My sheer sex appeal overpowered them all, keeping her fully awake and orgasmic for the whole experience!

over a year ago

Clearly brave and untrue words! I can tell you're fighting to type comments as your body is wracked by orgasms!

I only ever speak the truth... seriously doing nothing for me, not even a twinge "

I salute your bravery! Can you help the lady I must not name? She's barely hanging on here and is desperate for assistance!

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

A mild sedative maybe?

A willing lady was contacted, who was fully aware of the dangers. She took a mild sedative, as agreed. No good. She was coming over and over, begging for more in no time! Stronger sedatives were tried, all to no avail. My sheer sex appeal overpowered them all, keeping her fully awake and orgasmic for the whole experience!"

I meant for you

Tsk

over a year ago

A mild sedative maybe?

A willing lady was contacted, who was fully aware of the dangers. She took a mild sedative, as agreed. No good. She was coming over and over, begging for more in no time! Stronger sedatives were tried, all to no avail. My sheer sex appeal overpowered them all, keeping her fully awake and orgasmic for the whole experience!

I meant for you

Tsk "

This was also attempted under lab conidtions! My scientist friend tried ever known sedative on me! None stopped my overwhelming sex appeal! I was informed the concentration of sexoid molecules in me was simply too high to be defeated by such means!

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Just a thought, have you tried bending over and letting her peg you, see if it has the same effect?

over a year ago

"Just a thought, have you tried bending over and letting her peg you, see if it has the same effect?"

That was also tried. Sadly, once she was harnessed up and ready the horniness of me and the situation struck her. Hard. She tumbled to the ground and started cumming and rolling all over the place. She ended up unable to peg anybody

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"I'm just about hanging onto my sanity here, I'm sending SOS messages, I need assistance!

With the orgasms or squirting?"

Both, I'm a soggy mess on the ground, my phone is sitting in a cup of rice to try and counteract the fluid. Actually, I'm going to fill the bath with rice and sit in it

By *ecrets4everCouple
over a year ago

X

I’m getting concerned that there are ladies on a swingers site who must be dead from the waist down.

MrManSlut I think you need to turn up sex appeal even higher.

Keeley will survive. I know her well.

over a year ago

Aaaaaaand back in the room ( clicks fingers)

over a year ago

They could spend some time with me. At least that would bring their average down. A lot.

over a year ago

To the new ladies who joined this thread: beware! It's increasingly clear you imperil your vaginas by even being here! If any of you can think of a solution for my impossible sexiness, please do tell. But then run! Run like your vagina's on fire!

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"To the new ladies who joined this thread: beware! It's increasingly clear you imperil your vaginas by even being here! If any of you can think of a solution for my impossible sexiness, please do tell. But then run! Run like your vagina's on fire!"

My vagina feels like its on fire

By *ecrets4everCouple
over a year ago

X

Mine actually is on fire.

But I blame Cystitis for that

over a year ago

Can somebody put poor miss K out?! Does anybody have a firehose?

over a year ago

Secrets pls help miss K. She needs a friend in these desperately horny times!

over a year ago

Have you tried to piss inside a vagina while singing Celine Dion?

By *ecrets4everCouple
over a year ago

X

"Can somebody put poor miss K out?! Does anybody have a firehose?"

She only lives ten minutes from me.

Talk dirty and I’ll squirt in her general direction.

over a year ago

Under strict lab conditions, I introduced my penis to the lady. She came at once and uncontrollably! Electrodes on her brain showed the pleasure centres lighting up like a Christmas tree! Until the machine shorted out after her 99th orgasm in half an hour!"

I think it’s very wishful thinking! As sublime as it would actually be (for her and for your ego as many men struggle) I find this very hard to believe. I agree that one can have multiple orgasms, but as many as you say........ fairytopia

over a year ago

"Have you tried to piss inside a vagina while singing Celine Dion?"

The high notes only made the ladies cum even more

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"Can somebody put poor miss K out?! Does anybody have a firehose?"

Use the hose in her mouth to stem the dehydration

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

You'll just have to give up sex forever OP. It's the only way.

over a year ago

"Can somebody put poor miss K out?! Does anybody have a firehose?

She only lives ten minutes from me.

Talk dirty and I’ll squirt in her general direction. "

I fear for your hydration! If I started you squirting, you would seriously imperil your health! Please just pop round and dump a bucket of icewater over her. That may calm her down sufficiently!

over a year ago

Under strict lab conditions, I introduced my penis to the lady. She came at once and uncontrollably! Electrodes on her brain showed the pleasure centres lighting up like a Christmas tree! Until the machine shorted out after her 99th orgasm in half an hour!

I think it’s very wishful thinking! As sublime as it would actually be (for her and for your ego as many men struggle) I find this very hard to believe. I agree that one can have multiple orgasms, but as many as you say........ fairytopia "

I wish it were only wishful thinking

over a year ago

"Have you tried to piss inside a vagina while singing Celine Dion?

The high notes only made the ladies cum even more "

Try to sing it backward while eating a Bueno

over a year ago

"You'll just have to give up sex forever OP. It's the only way."

I also tried that. But any contact with a female seemed to heighten their libido. I often encountered the problems when shopping for food. In the process of paying the cashier. She was left drooling and cumming all over her chair while at work! They had to call for a mop up in her aisle ! She was extra humiliated!

By *ecrets4everCouple
over a year ago

X

I thought a sense of humour was essential on a site like this.

I think a few members have had a GSOH bypass.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"You'll just have to give up sex forever OP. It's the only way.

I also tried that. But any contact with a female seemed to heighten their libido. I often encountered the problems when shopping for food. In the process of paying the cashier. She was left drooling and cumming all over her chair while at work! They had to call for a mop up in her aisle ! She was extra humiliated!"

My entire road needs a mop up, I just saw firemen evacuating a family of 5 in a dinghy!

By *ecrets4everCouple
over a year ago

X

Sorry Keeley

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Sorry Keeley"

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

OP

Have you tried bottling this sexual musk you clearly exude?

I can see the advertising

Imagination ... Calvin Klein

In black and white with an arty shot of a lawn sprinkler slightly blurred

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I also tried that. But any contact with a female seemed to heighten their libido. I often encountered the problems when shopping for food. In the process of paying the cashier. She was left drooling and cumming all over her chair while at work! They had to call for a mop up in her aisle ! She was extra humiliated!"

In that case the only answer is to have no contact with women for the rest of your life.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

I also tried that. But any contact with a female seemed to heighten their libido. I often encountered the problems when shopping for food. In the process of paying the cashier. She was left drooling and cumming all over her chair while at work! They had to call for a mop up in her aisle ! She was extra humiliated!

In that case the only answer is to have no contact with women for the rest of your life."

Oh ... holy orders ... catholic priest?

They handed no sexual predications or urges

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

In that case the only answer is to have no contact with women for the rest of your life.

Oh ... holy orders ... catholic priest?

They handed no sexual predications or urges "

Have .. not handed

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"You'll just have to give up sex forever OP. It's the only way."

Good idea!

OP Give up sex & take up another hobby like oooh I don't know, How about writing crap novels in the Harold Robbins mold?

H

over a year ago

Webcam,is that the secret weapon?

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Thank the lord that this condition only effects women.

Oh shit, just jizzed on my phone.

Bloody hell man!

over a year ago

OP... just reading your post has got me off. I’m a wasted mess. Multi orgasms whilst watching Emmerdale..... seriously, you need to leave the site; you’re a danger to us poor women

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There's only one answer OP....head over to the dark side....it's FabGuys for you from now on

By *addyFunk72Man
over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

OP I'm afraid your curse has spread.

I'm a straight man and just reading your words has me jizzing uncontrollably in my pants. I'm going to have to take a break from this thread, my balls are aching.

over a year ago

Dear god. It's getting even worse! Now it's men and women! What have I started by raising this issue? Fab may soon be drowned in jizz and lady cum! It'll be like virtual waterworld, only even saltier and wetter!!!

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

[Removed by poster at 23/10/19 19:30:02]

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"Dear god. It's getting even worse! Now it's men and women! What have I started by raising this issue? Fab may soon be drowned in jizz and lady cum! It'll be like virtual waterworld, only even saltier and wetter!!!"

If it's any consolation... done nothing for either of us

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Perhaps use your cock instead of the wand

over a year ago

"Dear god. It's getting even worse! Now it's men and women! What have I started by raising this issue? Fab may soon be drowned in jizz and lady cum! It'll be like virtual waterworld, only even saltier and wetter!!!

If it's any consolation... done nothing for either of us "

That's the spirit! If you keep bravely lying, others may gain hope! Even false hope is better than none!

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"Dear god. It's getting even worse! Now it's men and women! What have I started by raising this issue? Fab may soon be drowned in jizz and lady cum! It'll be like virtual waterworld, only even saltier and wetter!!!

That's the spirit! If you keep bravely lying, others may gain hope! Even false hope is better than none!"

Could equally be wantonly telling the truth

over a year ago

That's the spirit! If you keep bravely lying, others may gain hope! Even false hope is better than none!

Could equally be wantonly telling the truth "

You're so brave to keep lying even now, while swimming in a pool of your bodily fluids. I'm so proud of you!

By *ubblegumandLimeCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Read her the Brexit withdrawal bill.

I tried talking politics and legalese with 1 lady! I even did an impression of John Major's voice throughout! Yet still she came over and over again. She ended up curled up in a shuddering ball at my feet, begging me to tell her more about section A clause 2 and its implications!"

Fucking brilliant! Haha. Mrs x

Post new Message to Thread