Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meat VS Veg.....

Jump to newest

By *aughtyLondonGuy OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Several times over the last few years I’ve had a few weeks of not eating meat, but one thing I’ve noticed eat time is the strength of my erections suffer when I stop eating meat. I’m still hard but not rock solid when I cut out meat.

I find this fascinating.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Apparently it’s meant to be the opposite haha

over a year ago

I literally read a tweet earlier on that had a link to a news article saying vegetarians have stronger and longer erections because they don’t eat meat

By *etite HandfulWoman
over a year ago

Chester

So what are you calling it the vegan droop?

over a year ago

london

Yep I’ve read that too but it seems to be the opposite for me. Obviously something missing in my diet when I don’t have meat

Iron? B12?

over a year ago

london

"So what are you calling it the vegan droop?"

Hahaha

By *etite HandfulWoman
over a year ago

Chester

The only real evidence on this one way or another is long term over indulgence in meat with plaque forming on arterial walls constricts blood flow to the penis and this supposedly happens less in vegans though its more likley to be all in the head as bald-up is minimal.

over a year ago

Watch GameChangers on Netflix!! (:

over a year ago

london

"The only real evidence on this one way or another is long term over indulgence in meat with plaque forming on arterial walls constricts blood flow to the penis and this supposedly happens less in vegans though its more likley to be all in the head as bald-up is minimal. "

I don’t know, I want to give up meat completely but like to keep the rock hard erections. Maybe I need a complex vitamin. It must be some vitamin in meat that’s causing it

over a year ago

london

"Watch GameChangers on Netflix!! (:"

What’s it about?

over a year ago

We have Thai veggie curry going on the slow cooker for the next 2 days after 4 days of cow....I shall let you know how little Fuzz performs

Peach x

over a year ago

"Watch GameChangers on Netflix!! (:

What’s it about?"

A quick google will be more informative than I am but it’s a documentary strongly correlating to the original post.

over a year ago

london

"We have Thai veggie curry going on the slow cooker for the next 2 days after 4 days of cow....I shall let you know how little Fuzz performs

Peach x"

Hahaha you do that

over a year ago

london

"Watch GameChangers on Netflix!! (:

What’s it about? A quick google will be more informative than I am but it’s a documentary strongly correlating to the original post. "

I’ll have a look x

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I read the title wrong.

I thought it said Msn VS Vag.

Gutted now

over a year ago

london

"I read the title wrong.

I thought it said Msn VS Vag.

Gutted now "

By *etite HandfulWoman
over a year ago

Chester

"The only real evidence on this one way or another is long term over indulgence in meat with plaque forming on arterial walls constricts blood flow to the penis and this supposedly happens less in vegans though its more likley to be all in the head as bald-up is minimal.

I don’t know, I want to give up meat completely but like to keep the rock hard erections. Maybe I need a complex vitamin. It must be some vitamin in meat that’s causing it"

Different people thrive on different diets your best option is a balanced diet with a good mix of both and just avoid highly processed foods.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Cucumber carrot or real cock?

Hmmm I don’t see the comparison?

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Maybe you aren't eating the best fruit and veg for your needs. If I were you, I'd talk to a greengrocer about it. Tell them you need a good, hard stiffie for some rampant and kinky sex and get some recommendations. I'm sure they'd be only too happy to help.

over a year ago

london

"Maybe you aren't eating the best fruit and veg for your needs. If I were you, I'd talk to a greengrocer about it. Tell them you need a good, hard stiffie for some rampant and kinky sex and get some recommendations. I'm sure they'd be only too happy to help. "

I’ll talk to the lady in tescos in the morning then

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

"Several times over the last few years I’ve had a few weeks of not eating meat, but one thing I’ve noticed eat time is the strength of my erections suffer when I stop eating meat. I’m still hard but not rock solid when I cut out meat.

I find this fascinating."

Are you a butcher by any chance?

over a year ago

london

"Several times over the last few years I’ve had a few weeks of not eating meat, but one thing I’ve noticed eat time is the strength of my erections suffer when I stop eating meat. I’m still hard but not rock solid when I cut out meat.

I find this fascinating.

Are you a butcher by any chance?

"

Hahaha no, I want to give up meat but I just want to do it the right way. Making sure I still get enough iron and b vitamins etc

over a year ago

london

Guess no one else has had this then lol

Post new Message to Thread