Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My Magic Machine

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Jump in, I can take you to wherever your heart desires in an instant, there are no limits, we can travel through time and limitless distances.

The only thing is I'm expecting to be quite busy so you can only be there for an hour.

So where shall we go? What do you wanna do there?

Rubi x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd like to go back in time and spend an hour by the sea with my Dad

over a year ago

"I'd like to go back in time and spend an hour by the sea with my Dad "

No worries. I'll even throw in some fish n chips x

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I would like to go back to when I was younger. About 8 years old. Playing out in the street with all my friends. Hide and seek, go kart races, skipping with huge ropes. Only going back in to eat, after being shouted in numerous times with "it's going cold!" X

over a year ago

"I would like to go back to when I was younger. About 8 years old. Playing out in the street with all my friends. Hide and seek, go kart races, skipping with huge ropes. Only going back in to eat, after being shouted in numerous times with "it's going cold!" X"

such good times. My friend's kids now play in the places we did, building dens and hanging around on the treeswing that has just always been there. It's amazing to watch.

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan
over a year ago

button moon

Can you take me back to about 7pm 14th August 2009 please. There's something there I'd love to change

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I forgot to buy my euro lottery ticket on friday, so can we go back now I know the numbers.

over a year ago

"Can you take me back to about 7pm 14th August 2009 please. There's something there I'd love to change "

No problem. I hope it works out for you x

over a year ago

I have an itinerary of gigs I want to go to please. The Beatles in Candlestick Park 1966, Bob Marley at The Rainbow in 77. Nirvana at The Astoria in 1991. Bill Hicks at any one of his many shows at The Comedy Workshop in Houston. Plus I want to go to that New Romantic nightclub that Steve Strange hosted in London in 79.

Anyone older and or smarter than me please forgive me if my dates are inaccurate. You know what I mean...

over a year ago

"I forgot to buy my euro lottery ticket on friday, so can we go back now I know the numbers. "

Sure but I hope you'll remember to tip the driver

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Jump in, I can take you to wherever your heart desires in an instant, there are no limits, we can travel through time and limitless distances.

The only thing is I'm expecting to be quite busy so you can only be there for an hour.

Rubi x

"

27 years ago to Hamstead, Birmingham to tell my 4-5 year old self that it will be okay.

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan
over a year ago

button moon

"Can you take me back to about 7pm 14th August 2009 please. There's something there I'd love to change

No problem. I hope it works out for you x"

It's the one thing I wish I could change xx

By *nglishdoodMan
over a year ago

Morristown

I'd like you to take me back to the time where I let the 'one that got away' get away.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I forgot to buy my euro lottery ticket on friday, so can we go back now I know the numbers.

Sure but I hope you'll remember to tip the driver "

Is the back seat comfy?

over a year ago

"I have an itinerary of gigs I want to go to please. The Beatles in Candlestick Park 1966, Bob Marley at The Rainbow in 77. Nirvana at The Astoria in 1991. Bill Hicks at any one of his many shows at The Comedy Workshop in Houston. Plus I want to go to that New Romantic nightclub that Steve Strange hosted in London in 79.

Anyone older and or smarter than me please forgive me if my dates are inaccurate. You know what I mean... "

Well I was limiting things to an hour each but if you take me with you I can bend the rules

(don't tell anyone, it's our secret)

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I would like to go back to when I was younger. About 8 years old. Playing out in the street with all my friends. Hide and seek, go kart races, skipping with huge ropes. Only going back in to eat, after being shouted in numerous times with "it's going cold!" X

such good times. My friend's kids now play in the places we did, building dens and hanging around on the treeswing that has just always been there. It's amazing to watch. "

I bet. The places where I grew up are now new build estates. I went for a drive there and so much has changed but I get to keep the memories x

over a year ago

"Jump in, I can take you to wherever your heart desires in an instant, there are no limits, we can travel through time and limitless distances.

Rubi x

27 years ago to Hamstead, Birmingham to tell my 4-5 year old self that it will be okay."

We can certainly do that x

over a year ago

"I'd like you to take me back to the time where I let the 'one that got away' get away. "

I will but remember not to put them in a cage this time, keep them with kindness.

over a year ago

I would much appreciate an hour with my mum please OP, could you take us but to Blanès 1990 please. Our only holiday as a family, let us sit by the pool and allow me to see that smile just one more time x

over a year ago

"I forgot to buy my euro lottery ticket on friday, so can we go back now I know the numbers.

Is the back seat comfy?"

I don't know, I've never sat in it. My legs are tiny, I'd never reach the pedals from there

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Is the back seat comfy?

I don't know, I've never sat in it. My legs are tiny, I'd never reach the pedals from there "

Good I'd prefer your legs wrapped around me. We'll get the ticket later.

over a year ago

"I would like to go back to when I was younger. About 8 years old. Playing out in the street with all my friends. Hide and seek, go kart races, skipping with huge ropes. Only going back in to eat, after being shouted in numerous times with "it's going cold!" X

such good times. My friend's kids now play in the places we did, building dens and hanging around on the treeswing that has just always been there. It's amazing to watch.

I bet. The places where I grew up are now new build estates. I went for a drive there and so much has changed but I get to keep the memories x"

Yeah the town I grew up in is about 4 times the size now, the middle is still the same but it's just surrounded by new builds and retail places.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I was going to do a bit of a sad one about people I've lost but I'm happy I told them how much they meaned to me and with the memories I have.

So I'll do a happy one. I'd like to go back a few years to when my partner drove down South at a ridiculous speed and cried when he saw me. I've never loved anyone quite as much as I did at that point in time and I've never been more certain of a decision in my life. If you're reading this, which you probably are, I love you and it's a moment I'd happily relive with you. x

over a year ago

"I would much appreciate an hour with my mum please OP, could you take us but to Blanès 1990 please. Our only holiday as a family, let us sit by the pool and allow me to see that smile just one more time x"

Sounds wonderful x

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I'd like to go back to when dinosaurs roamed the planet and have a ride on a woolly mammoth please

over a year ago

"I was going to do a bit of a sad one about people I've lost but I'm happy I told them how much they meaned to me and with the memories I have.

So I'll do a happy one. I'd like to go back a few years to when my partner drove down South at a ridiculous speed and cried when he saw me. I've never loved anyone quite as much as I did at that point in time and I've never been more certain of a decision in my life. If you're reading this, which you probably are, I love you and it's a moment I'd happily relive with you. x"

Ah Meli ya big sop bucket

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I was going to do a bit of a sad one about people I've lost but I'm happy I told them how much they meaned to me and with the memories I have.

So I'll do a happy one. I'd like to go back a few years to when my partner drove down South at a ridiculous speed and cried when he saw me. I've never loved anyone quite as much as I did at that point in time and I've never been more certain of a decision in my life. If you're reading this, which you probably are, I love you and it's a moment I'd happily relive with you. x"

That's sweet

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

You know how sometimes you don’t realise that when you do something it will be the last time you will ever do it? I would like to

pop back to a time when I was doing a particular something for the very last time and I want to feel everything I felt at the time so I never forget.

over a year ago

"I'd like to go back to when dinosaurs roamed the planet and have a ride on a woolly mammoth please "

Yes! I'll bring a ladder.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I'd like to go back to when dinosaurs roamed the planet and have a ride on a woolly mammoth please "

Sorry to inform you but dinosaurs and mammoths missed each other by about 66 million years.

over a year ago

"You know how sometimes you don’t realise that when you do something it will be the last time you will ever do it? I would like to

pop back to a time when I was doing a particular something for the very last time and I want to feel everything I felt at the time so I never forget. "

That actually brought a tear to my eye. Absolutely yes x

over a year ago

"I'd like to go back to when dinosaurs roamed the planet and have a ride on a woolly mammoth please

Sorry to inform you but dinosaurs and mammoths missed each other by about 66 million years."

Even better, we won't get eaten by a T-Rex.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"I'd like to go back to when dinosaurs roamed the planet and have a ride on a woolly mammoth please

Sorry to inform you but dinosaurs and mammoths missed each other by about 66 million years."

I'm sure Rubi can bend time and space to make this come true. It's only 66 million years we are talking about.

over a year ago

Sorry to inform you but dinosaurs and mammoths missed each other by about 66 million years.

I'm sure Rubi can bend time and space to make this come true. It's only 66 million years we are talking about. "

I love your faith in me

over a year ago

I’d love an hour with my grandad please, he was the love of my life and after 21 years I still miss him so much x

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Can we go to HMS Raleigh around late January/early February 1982 so I can have a word with a certain recruit and tell him that if he doesn't stay the course he'll end up just like me

Oh and on the way back can we pop in to see my Grandad for a cup of tea and a natter over a packet of Lambert & Butler like we used to have - I can take being a smoker again for an hour just to have that time with him.

over a year ago

"I’d love an hour with my grandad please, he was the love of my life and after 21 years I still miss him so much x"

Absolutely x

over a year ago

"Can we go to HMS Raleigh around late January/early February 1982 so I can have a word with a certain recruit and tell him that if he doesn't stay the course he'll end up just like me

Oh and on the way back can we pop in to see my Grandad for a cup of tea and a natter over a packet of Lambert & Butler like we used to have - I can take being a smoker again for an hour just to have that time with him."

Yes we can. I might just hang around with the sailors while you see your grandad

over a year ago

"I’d love an hour with my grandad please, he was the love of my life and after 21 years I still miss him so much x

Absolutely x"

over a year ago

"I have an itinerary of gigs I want to go to please. The Beatles in Candlestick Park 1966, Bob Marley at The Rainbow in 77. Nirvana at The Astoria in 1991. Bill Hicks at any one of his many shows at The Comedy Workshop in Houston. Plus I want to go to that New Romantic nightclub that Steve Strange hosted in London in 79.

Anyone older and or smarter than me please forgive me if my dates are inaccurate. You know what I mean...

Well I was limiting things to an hour each but if you take me with you I can bend the rules

(don't tell anyone, it's our secret) "

You're driving this bus so you and whomever you choose is coming, but if it's only an hour I'll take the Bill Hicks show please and thank you...

over a year ago

I'll go back to the 80s please so I can give me exs dad a condom

over a year ago

"I'll go back to the 80s please so I can give me exs dad a condom "

over a year ago

Haha that made me laugh

I’ll go to Woodstock please and dance naked with flowers in my hair x

over a year ago

I would like to go back to sept 2017 and get my mum to go to a&e so it would have saved her life

over a year ago

"Can you take me back to about 7pm 14th August 2009 please. There's something there I'd love to change "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

Haha that made me laugh

I’ll go to Woodstock please and dance naked with flowers in my hair x "

Awesome! I'll join in

over a year ago

"I would like to go back to sept 2017 and get my mum to go to a&e so it would have saved her life "

Of course x

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'd love to go back and spend an hour in an art gallery or something with my grandad. He died when I was a baby so I never really knew him but it sounds like we had so much in common with his love of art and dance. None of his children shared these passions so it would be lovely to have the chance to bond with him over these things.

By *andKBCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

Take me to the future and leave me at star fleet academy I don't want to come home. I'll go explore the galaxy

over a year ago

"I'd love to go back and spend an hour in an art gallery or something with my grandad. He died when I was a baby so I never really knew him but it sounds like we had so much in common with his love of art and dance. None of his children shared these passions so it would be lovely to have the chance to bond with him over these things."

Sounds wonderful x

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

October 24th 2017

One more hour with my grandson

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I wanna go back to see Marilyn Monroe.

over a year ago

"Take me to the future and leave me at star fleet academy I don't want to come home. I'll go explore the galaxy "

You only get an hour!!

(I may be open to bribes )

over a year ago

"October 24th 2017

One more hour with my grandson "

No problem xx

over a year ago

"I wanna go back to see Marilyn Monroe."

That would be spectacular I think x

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I wanna go back to see Marilyn Monroe.

That would be spectacular I think x"

xx

By *andKBCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

"Take me to the future and leave me at star fleet academy I don't want to come home. I'll go explore the galaxy

You only get an hour!!

(I may be open to bribes ) "

If I get captured by the kligons I'd have to stay

Post new Message to Thread