Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What am I doing wrong?

Jump to newest

By *T-90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

What do I seem to be doing wrong?

The only people I seem to get messages off are blokes (sorry fellas not my thing)

Any advice on how to get my profile firing and get some meets under my belt ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Buckets of patients buddy. I have the same problem but all you can really do is be patient and hope that something comes your way.

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

There is lots of profile advice scattered about the forum. Have a look through them. Your profile is your 'advert' for yourself on here x

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"There is lots of profile advice scattered about the forum. Have a look through them. Your profile is your 'advert' for yourself on here x"

This.

Do you think that one picture and a few lines is enough to attract people?

Have a look at other folks and see how they're showing the best them, then go from there.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

More and varied pictures, more interesting profile text.

Messages, make sure you read the profile, respect wishes, try to stand out (by being yourself, we've seen all the lines before). Remember that we're people just like you, no need to be intensely sexual or creepy in the first message unless it's very clear it's what they want. Be polite, not pushy, take no or delete graciously.

You still have to appeal to the person and vice versa, remember that there's no entitlement to a meet.

Being here awhile with no green tick might make you look unserious, consider cam, club, socials.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile has one pic where you look miserable and basically tells nothing about you and what you want or can offer.

Most guys struggle here, there's loads of competition. Try having a look at some of the more successful male profiles for inspiration.

Your profile isn't the be all and end all, you'll find a lot of swinging is about getting out there and making friends, use the forums or chatrooms, attend socials or clubs etc.

Post new Message to Thread