Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Feeling old and shitty

Jump to newest

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

Full of cold and catarrh. Everything starting to seem like hard work. Been on here several years now, have made some wonderful friends. But also on occasion received some really shitty accusations - I don't need people to tell me i have a cock, i have noticed it!

For a transwoman who quite often visits clubs, sex life seems pretty unsatisfactory. Okay transwoman who likes women is not an easy match. But seems that for what return i get, it's all becoming hard work.

Probably just the depression, being poorly, and being awake in the middle of the night. Sometimes wonder though - it feels forever since i made love with someone that loved me - will it ever happen again?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Sorry you feel like that Polly, life gets on top of us all sometimes, especially if we aren't feeling our best

It was good to speak to you at the MLS last month, albeit briefly as it seemed you had a hectic day! I still have your card

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Omg that makes 2 of us ... im also full of a cold and feel like crap. I bark with a cough i ache all over just feel amazin NOT

Depressed not to your scale but I know that the Fab Forum peoples will rally round and give some good advice..

Xxxxx

By *oxladMan
over a year ago

WORKSOP

Take care to the both of you!

Hang in there,keep the positive thoughts, that it will be gone soon.

Then you will feel amazing again

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

Probably just the depression, being poorly, and being awake in the middle of the night. Sometimes wonder though - it feels forever since i made love with someone that loved me - will it ever happen again?"

I hear you that would be a wonderful thing,one that I think will never happen.

I hope you feel more positive soon.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Full of cold and catarrh. Everything starting to seem like hard work. Been on here several years now, have made some wonderful friends. But also on occasion received some really shitty accusations - I don't need people to tell me i have a cock, i have noticed it!

For a transwoman who quite often visits clubs, sex life seems pretty unsatisfactory. Okay transwoman who likes women is not an easy match. But seems that for what return i get, it's all becoming hard work.

Probably just the depression, being poorly, and being awake in the middle of the night. Sometimes wonder though - it feels forever since i made love with someone that loved me - will it ever happen again?"

Life can be shitty, I’ve not been well since January 2018

But you just have to keep going

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I don't have the answers but there's a big cuddle here waiting for you whenever you need it. Get well soon beautiful x

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Oh Polly I’m so sorry you feel this way and you’re unwell. I’m sending you a warm, tight cuddle lovely xxx

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Prolly, hope you're feeling well soon my lovely. You are truly one of the loveliest ladies I've had the pleasure of becoming friends with. Big hugs here for you x

over a year ago

Get well soon (((hugs))))

over a year ago

Hope you’re feeling better soon.

This site also has a habit of getting me down, i have strong filters in place but the negative messages and blatant abuse from keyboard trolls does become draining

I’m pleased you have a met good friends through here Fab that will hopefully help you through the tough times

By *carlet_woman_xxWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

Sorry your not feeling yourself or well. Chin up Polly hope you feel better soon xx

over a year ago

Sorry to hear that Polly and I hope you feel well soon. There seem to be a lot of viruses around atm. Covonia might help your chest unless you need to see the Doc?

I've been struggling with meets too and feeling totally disposable with temporary fixes here and there. I've tried sticking to just having sex with good friends with whom I have a good connection, rather than random strangers but even that is leaving me feeling empty, like they are just a blip in my life.

I wish I knew all the answers to our struggles

over a year ago

So sorry you feel that way Polly. You need to take care of yourself.

Fwiw when I met you albeit brief, but could sense what a beautiful person you are inside and out.

over a year ago

Hope you feel better soon Polly - things always seem much worse when you feel unwell.

Lots of rest and fluids x

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Polly everything feels worse when you feel like shit. I don't think you are alone in wondering if

you'll find love or feeling old and things are just 2 much hard work.

But you know what you are worth the hard work we all are. So give yourself a break be good to yourself xx

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Full of cold and catarrh. Everything starting to seem like hard work. Been on here several years now, have made some wonderful friends. But also on occasion received some really shitty accusations - I don't need people to tell me i have a cock, i have noticed it!

Hugs xxxxx think positive xxx

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Op, feeling pretty crap here also full of cold.

So sending big hugs and hope you feel better soon. X

over a year ago

Sorry you’re feeling ill Polly, big hugs and hopefully things will look brighter when you get better x

over a year ago

Hope you feel better soon. Xx

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

If you are feeling down Fabs is not always the best place to be. Try getting out a brisk walk feel the wind on your face the season changing leaves falling it helps a lot to feel at peace with the world and often themselves.

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

Many thanks everybody for the kind words. I will try to remain optimistic, and keep on taking the tablets xx

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Big hugs and positive thoughts to you Polly, hope you feel better soon x

Post new Message to Thread