Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Catfish

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We as a couple have been chatting to what we believed was our elusive unicorn, whos profile states bi and looking for ladies/ couple we have chatted intermittently for a few weeks now and she does have verifications on her site but mainly men, but there was a couple, we was then asked to swap numbers for whatsap ,I gave my number with the idea of then doing a group chat with my partner and the lady then it got weird out of nowhere we was asked could her boyfreind join in and did I want to see her couple profile ? then when I said it wasnt what we were looking for the reply was thought id be into the idea going by my previous messages ???, so virtually stirring the pot, we both have access to the account(I have only ever spoke about my nerves of a first time and how we as a couple find the idea of a 3some ffm a turn on) , we have unfreinded her so she no longer has access to our private photos and just deleted her previous messages ( well I say her, im not so sure) im just surprised with all the couples on here looking for couples why not just say what you want in your profile, so not messing about , has anyone else had similar happen to them ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don’t get it

over a year ago

Just her profile says bi looking for ladies and couples and no where does it say she also has a couple profile and wants to play as a couple

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Just her profile says bi looking for ladies and couples and no where does it say she also has a couple profile and wants to play as a couple "

Report her, she shouldn't have a single profile if she only meets with her partner.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Not everyone lists their alternative couples status or profile.

But some people aren't who they state they are - especially men who pretend to be women or couples most often.

You can just report to Admin, block and learn from the experience

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just her profile says bi looking for ladies and couples and no where does it say she also has a couple profile and wants to play as a couple "

Oooooh right okay

over a year ago

She said she had both but it doesnt state it and hasnt said anything for the last few weeks, she did say she had a regular fwb, but enjoys women and ffm even turned it on us now I dont think our profile could be any clearer

over a year ago

Ty I agree and hey I dont care what people are looking for,but dont be listed as bi looking for ladies/ couples if u want to play as a couple,I have seen people state they play alone and have a couples profile which is fine. We messaged her as sounded genuine.

Post new Message to Thread