Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A Sunday Walk

Jump to newest

By *tephTV67 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

So I'm half way through mine today, it's a chance to listen to a favourite podcast (hello to Jason Isaacs ) a bit of exercise but most of all, some time to think. I also think this is the best time of year to walk as well, not too warm or cold a bit of a breeze, the autumn leaves, it's beautiful where I am sitting.

Do you regularly go for a Sunday walk ? Alone, with friends or a loved one ?

Where do you go, is it a walk with the dog and a pint afterwards ?

Or is it an overrated past time for middle aged boring people ? don't you know there's an Xbox that needs playing on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Every day is a regular 2 to 4 mile walk day ... twice a day ... the joys of owning spaniels

By *arksxMan
over a year ago

Leicester / London

What is is this podcast?

Is it presented by Simon mayo/mark kermode

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I love to get out in the hills walking on a weekend. Would be a great social meet too.

By *tephTV67 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"What is is this podcast?

Is it presented by Simon mayo/mark kermode"

Wittertainmemt or better known as Kermode and Mayo Film Review

By *cott73Man
over a year ago

brighton

Currently walking along the front in Hove. Blows the cobwebs away and perfect people watching.

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Yes I love a Sunday walk with my dogs, to see their happy faces and wagging tails melts my heart. We always stop at a dog friendly pub too. One particular village pub keeps dog treats in a jar that you can help yourself to so my girls know exactly where they are. I usually walk alone but if anyone has stopped over then they know that a walk is a prerequisite of the board and lodging!

By *tephTV67 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Currently walking along the front in Hove. Blows the cobwebs away and perfect people watching. "

I love that walk, from the pier all the way down to Hove, the sea on your left past the old derelict west pier.

By *tephTV67 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Yes I love a Sunday walk with my dogs, to see their happy faces and wagging tails melts my heart. We always stop at a dog friendly pub too. One particular village pub keeps dog treats in a jar that you can help yourself to so my girls know exactly where they are. I usually walk alone but if anyone has stopped over then they know that a walk is a prerequisite of the board and lodging!"

Brilliant, a perfect way to end a hedonistic weekend

By *apiomanMan
over a year ago

Shipley

Just been round the woods and back along the canal. Beautiful. Live autumn. Also a chance to contemplate what is going on in my life.

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

We have just been for a long walk through manvers in Rotherham

Excercise benefits for us as we both on keto diet

Lovely sunshine and no dog

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I've always loved just walking. Even as a teenager I had friends who I would meet up with and we would just see where our legs would take us while chatting away. The best first date I have had recently was during the summer when we just met up somewhere called Port Sunlight and just walked around it for a few hours getting to know each other.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

One of my favourite socials to do on a sunday is to have a sensual walk in the forest then go for a carvery

By *tephTV67 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Home Sweet Home, ok it took me longer than I thought it would, but enjoyed the walk even when we had a little rain shower.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I walk about 4 miles every day with my dogs round the lakes behind where I live it’s my me time, usually listen to music

Post new Message to Thread