Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fitness

Jump to newest

By *nkedMilf OP   Woman
over a year ago

Colchester

A thread for the fitness freaks....there are some damn hot bodies going on here so what's your fitness regime of choice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Getting out of flipping bed at the moment

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Work mainly and lots of walking and physical activity.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I genuinely admire people who are dedicated to remaining very fit.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dance, some yoga...contemporary dance keeps me flexible...and my work is my green gym climbing trees

over a year ago

In the summer my gym regime was cardio twice a week, swimming once a week. Resistance twice.

I really need to up my game though.

Slowing down, need to get back into it.

over a year ago

I road cycle. Started because my love of cake was ruining me and it’s now become addictive. Will do about 200 miles a week

over a year ago

Gym 5 times a week

By *oupleforxtrafunCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I mean lifting weights and if I do cardio it’s only for 20 minutes high-intensity

over a year ago

My job is fairly physical and then off shift I go to the gym every morning - some cardio and done weights.

It is not about building a buff body, but just keeping myself active really.

By *nkedMilf OP   Woman
over a year ago

Colchester

"I mean lifting weights and if I do cardio it’s only for 20 minutes high-intensity "

Hahaha that's where I'm at on both counts!

over a year ago

Mr has home gym but I like going to the gym for cardio sessions straight from work , no alcohol, fatty foods , takeaways very rarely, sensible diets , definitely no excess Christmas treats ie mince pies etc . Awaiting the influx of new arrivals at the gym after Christmas, oh flipping joy but give it a couple of weeks after when they crawl back to their “ can’t be arsed any more cave”

By *nkedMilf OP   Woman
over a year ago

Colchester

"Mr has home gym but I like going to the gym for cardio sessions straight from work , no alcohol, fatty foods , takeaways very rarely, sensible diets , definitely no excess Christmas treats ie mince pies etc . Awaiting the influx of new arrivals at the gym after Christmas, oh flipping joy but give it a couple of weeks after when they crawl back to their “ can’t be arsed any more cave” "

Hahaha I go first thing before work so mainly miss those people, they're motivated but not quite motivated enough to get into the gum for 6am haha

over a year ago

"A thread for the fitness freaks....there are some damn hot bodies going on here so what's your fitness regime of choice?"

TrainerFu, physical job, walking group meets and dancing in the privacy of my home.

over a year ago

Standard bro shit in the gym and some cardio

over a year ago

Running in flip flops. It’s hard work so a good cardio work out and reminds me what sex sounds like at the same time. Win-win

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I just walk my dogs. I walk fast and do big strides.

over a year ago

I just swim now, haven't got time for gym anymore

over a year ago

I go to the gym and I do other things to like ashtanga yoga, walking, running and swimming

over a year ago

Just getting back into the gym after a long stint out but I also play rugby to keep myself fit

over a year ago

Heavy lifting... started dicking around with some strongman stuff too. Need to review what Im doing for cardio as Ive been a bit lax lately.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

High intensity gym classes 3 or 4 times a week when I'm not travelling and some running.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

3-4 nights a week straight after work I go to the gym 10 -12 minutes on bike followed by 40-45 minutes on the treadmill walking on a incline tedious and boring but it helps my health and weight

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"A thread for the fitness freaks....there are some damn hot bodies going on here so what's your fitness regime of choice?"

Boxercise. iv boxed for over 25yrs and i think its the best all round for fitness, weight loss and stress busting!

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Bodybuilding style split days... although I've had a bit of a break so I should probably get back in gear

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

Heavy lifting 5/6 times a week with strongman events at the end of a session for cardio.

over a year ago

"Running in flip flops. It’s hard work so a good cardio work out and reminds me what sex sounds like at the same time. Win-win "

over a year ago

Mr regime of choice is regular sex and leisurely walks and cycling. Mr regime of circumstance & necessity is three times a week, occasionally four if I'm on leave, 30min/6Km run, 20 minutes spinal mobility, @40minutes mixed weights and resistance machines.

over a year ago

Powerlifting, all based around squat, bench and deadlift and variations of all 3.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

I (her) run 4 times a week. I also like to have a sneaky dance at home when nobody else is here.

My better half also runs 4 times a week, and climbs once a week and does yoga.

over a year ago

Gym once a week if I make time

over a year ago

Yoga and Pilates to offset the amount of damage and abuse my body has taken over the years, for cardio mountain bike through the summer and offset that with the gym cycle 3 times a week. Weights twice a week, but that depends on the other sport I do regularly, as it’s pretty physical

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

I park in the "free zone" and walk into work. It's about 1.5 miles per day in total.

By *ld HeroMan
over a year ago

Luton

Work keeps me in fairly good shape. A lot of walking and lifting, the odd 8mile cycle to and from too

over a year ago

I try and gym it but food it more tempting

By *lubberMan
over a year ago

Rothwell

Been very lazy recently, since a new relationship started. Then had a life changing health scare 2 months ago and back to the gym 6 days + a week and eating better. The change has been quite remarkable.

By *icknBrainCouple
over a year ago

Hyde

Crossfit wanker

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I've just come from the gym and for the first time worked out with some boxers. Did circuits and a bit of boxing at the end. I am so unfit but I refused to give up...I'm feeling it now.

over a year ago

Gym 5 times a week, a couple of sessions of yoga and daily dog walks... can’t get my nutrition on track though

over a year ago

Push pull and leg mixture, cardio during the day with physical job, about 6 times a week at gym

over a year ago

"Crossfit wanker "

Yuck

over a year ago

Kick boxing great way to get toned and fit at the same time..

over a year ago

Anyone want to help come up with a regime for me to follow? Could do with getting back in the gym.

over a year ago

Swimming with aqua gloves on

It burns!

over a year ago

Gym Mon - Fri, High volume one week, Heavy sets, lower reps the next week. I enjoy a spin class now and then, metafit, early morning hill sprints in the summer is fun

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Fitness whole pizza in my mouth.

over a year ago

We both do gym , swimming , Munro bagging and skiing in winter .

over a year ago

"Anyone want to help come up with a regime for me to follow? Could do with getting back in the gym. "

They are called PT’s

over a year ago

Banging squats

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

Swim (usually 1.5 to 2 km) one night, alternating between weight and cardio sessions, and running the other nights, probably 5 times a week.

Sometimes cycling to work as well

over a year ago

I fuck

By *l6789Man
over a year ago

croydon

Gym 3 nights a week and lots of self loathing after eating pizza and Ben and Jerry’s

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Gym 3 nights a week and lots of self loathing after eating pizza and Ben and Jerry’s "

A little of what you fancy does you good..guilt free

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Swim (usually 1.5 to 2 km) one night, alternating between weight and cardio sessions, and running the other nights, probably 5 times a week.

Sometimes cycling to work as well "

I used to swim, not that far though. That sounds like a full on regime..i wish i had the energy and motivation for it.

over a year ago

I do a physically demanding job but have learnt over the years diet is massive, no bread no pasta, low carbs works for me, it won’t work for everyone but my only vice is Chocolate and I’m not giving that up

over a year ago

I enjoy keeping fit and healthy I love lifting weights and doing cardio it’s fun to me.

It makes you feel good and when you start seeing results it’s even better always motivated to what I’m trying to achieve either putting on more size or cutting down

For anyone who’s interested in learning type in on YouTube “weider bodybuilding system” it’s a really old series of videos someone has uploaded from the early 90s with all the basic information on how to use correct form and exercises there’s a playlist with 10 videos great series for anyone interested in getting started

By *nkedMilf OP   Woman
over a year ago

Colchester

"Gym Mon - Fri, High volume one week, Heavy sets, lower reps the next week. I enjoy a spin class now and then, metafit, early morning hill sprints in the summer is fun "

Spin and hill sprints? Are you some kind of sadist?!

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

Eat, drink, sex and walk the dog... worked for the last 30 years

over a year ago

"Gym Mon - Fri, High volume one week, Heavy sets, lower reps the next week. I enjoy a spin class now and then, metafit, early morning hill sprints in the summer is fun

Spin and hill sprints? Are you some kind of sadist?! "

Always

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"Swim (usually 1.5 to 2 km) one night, alternating between weight and cardio sessions, and running the other nights, probably 5 times a week.

Sometimes cycling to work as well

I used to swim, not that far though. That sounds like a full on regime..i wish i had the energy and motivation for it."

I can't help it, the gym is just over the road from my office, and I park my car there

And at the weekend it's park run with the sprogs or Cross Country or a road race on a Sunday

By *hekaiserMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Mostly weights but cardio when I'm training for 10ks etc

Post new Message to Thread