Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No dickheads or creeps!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When men read this on female profiles, have any ever thought "well I'm a dickhead/creep, so I'd better not message her"?

I'd love to think someone somewhere has refrained based upon self-identifying as a creep etc.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If only

over a year ago

I might start incorporating urban dictionary into my messages and see if that classifies as creepy

over a year ago

"I might start incorporating urban dictionary into my messages and see if that classifies as creepy "

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Better yet, what if dickheads and creeps realised they were, and went to their rooms until they could behave like civilised human beings?

God, a girl can dream.

By *akes handymanMan
over a year ago

In the Lakes

That could be classed as discrimination against dick heads and creeps... some may get offended

over a year ago

"When men read this on female profiles, have any ever thought "well I'm a dickhead/creep, so I'd better not message her"?

I'd love to think someone somewhere has refrained based upon self-identifying as a creep etc. "

I avoid those negative sounding profiles. Though I hasten to add I'm not a creep, but may possibly be a dickhead..

Why people use their own profiles to rant and moan is beyond me.

If it's men they want, then its men THEY SHOULD LOOK FOR! If messages from weirdos is not want they want, then block men and put some effort into finding one. Simples.

I'm beginning to think people just enjoy moaning about them.. that or they're lazy, or too scared to go first?

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"When men read this on female profiles, have any ever thought "well I'm a dickhead/creep, so I'd better not message her"?

I'd love to think someone somewhere has refrained based upon self-identifying as a creep etc.

I avoid those negative sounding profiles. Though I hasten to add I'm not a creep, but may possibly be a dickhead..

If it's men they want, then its men THEY SHOULD LOOK FOR! If messages from weirdos is not want they want, then block men and put some effort into finding one. Simples.

I'm beginning to think people just enjoy moaning about them.. that or they're lazy, or too scared to go first?

"

*raises glass to GK*. Damn right..

over a year ago

"That could be classed as discrimination against dick heads and creeps... some may get offended "

I am offended

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"That could be classed as discrimination against dick heads and creeps... some may get offended "

I'm gonna coin the term "creepist"!

over a year ago

*raises glass to GK*. Damn right.. "

*raises a..* no wait.. I'm all out!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

*raises glass to GK*. Damn right.. "

Cheers...well said

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

*raises glass to GK*. Damn right..

*raises a..* no wait.. I'm all out!"

Epic fail.. I’ll have one for you.

By *xperimentalistMan
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I'm a creep I'm a weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?

over a year ago

"I'm a creep I'm a weirdo, what the hell am I doing here? "

You don't belong here

over a year ago

so glad I’m not the only one

over a year ago

I'm sure we all are a little weird on here

By *ingbang1Man
over a year ago

does it matter , will travel to you anyway

Radiohead ...only for the old ish

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

I have seen profiles and they have that many silly demands and so many things they say no to, it looks more like a school rule book, or some statutory law document than a fab profile..

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'm beginning to think I'm not weird enough for this site.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

And this is why I never message first

over a year ago

"Radiohead ...only for the old ish"

Oi! Watch the language

By *ingbang1Man
over a year ago

does it matter , will travel to you anyway

"Radiohead ...only for the old ish

Oi! Watch the language "

I was saying that as in a good thing btw ??

over a year ago

Couples are a pain in the arse. Accounts mainly run by the male who seem to think they're something special. Can't be arsed with the games. You're not that fucking special

over a year ago

"Radiohead ...only for the old ish

Oi! Watch the language

I was saying that as in a good thing btw ??"

I know, but less of the old and more of the .... errr.... dunno ...

Post new Message to Thread