Interested on thoughts on this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because folk don’t know how to interact without their phones

over a year ago

Online dating when i did was rasier because you got time to chat to someone amd get to know them. When you are out in a bar, oyu have to make a quick judgement of people based on 1 to 2hrs of conversation..

Soon be a time when no one meeta randomly on nighta out..

Just my thoughts.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Well you already know if they're single. You get to read a bit about them before making contact so there's a better chance you might get on. There's less alcohol involved.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Interesting, see after 1-2 hours face to Face I wouldn’t understand a person and no if I was interested a lot

More than months online wouldn’t teach me? Interesting actually I say that.....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive never been on an online dating site

over a year ago

Online feels wrong that’s why I’m crap...... done it n wasted time letting people tell me what I wanna hear but after 2 hours in person I no weather I’d like someone and without wasting months being pen pals for months that leads to a meet with someone u don’t connect with atall?

over a year ago

This is online meeting tho n stuff.....

over a year ago

"This is online meeting tho n stuff....."

But it’s not primarily a dating site

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Dating no ...... fucking yes

By *entleman55Man
over a year ago

S’th West Mc/r

"Dating no ...... fucking yes"

I like fucking....I don’t like dating

over a year ago

who don’t like that

over a year ago

You can online date at home in your pants and don't have to approach someone in a bar or wherever you may be.

Approaching a stranger in person isn't easy.

over a year ago

Yes, I love getting matches who never message back and just look to spike their Instagram followers

over a year ago

Hmmm ino but it’s interesting how people prefer online now!? Madness, like what’s wrong with when u go out n naturally meet someone....and maybe connect with someone... is more sensible n trustun? X

over a year ago

I much prefer speaking to people and having a laugh, I'm old school so fuck knows why im on line. Hello though.

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman
over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

"Hmmm ino but it’s interesting how people prefer online now!? Madness, like what’s wrong with when u go out n naturally meet someone....and maybe connect with someone... is more sensible n trustun? X

"

I don't quite fancy going out on my own and finding a guy who just wants a shag. At least if I'm on a dating site I can find out what they're interested in and not waste a whole night on one person

over a year ago

Sites and apps have changed the game

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Back in the mid-90's, I tried Online Dating.

Quite apart from parting company with an amount of money equal to a small Country's annual GDP, I never met such a mixed bunch of saddoes, spongers, gold diggers or those with so much emotional baggage, that I should've employed my own Counselling Team to sort them out!

Realistically, it didn't work for me but equally from my point of view, I was likely looking in the opposite way to the ladies I met.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

No. When I was on Tinder and Bumble, people were even more flaky or likely to ghost than they are on Fab

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im so glad im not looking to "date" i couldnt imagine me using an online dating site in a month of sundays

over a year ago

"Hmmm ino but it’s interesting how people prefer online now!? Madness, like what’s wrong with when u go out n naturally meet someone....and maybe connect with someone... is more sensible n trustun? X

"

I like old-school.

But what’s the chance of meeting someone on the occasional night out!?!? Should I wear a t-shirt saying ‘single n ready to mingle’?

Dating apps allow busy but singles, to meet and make a choice about attraction. Not the best way but it’s practical and opens more doors then the other options.

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

I like old-school.

But what’s the chance of meeting someone on the occasional night out!?!? Should I wear a t-shirt saying ‘single n ready to mingle’?

Dating apps allow busy but singles, to meet and make a choice about attraction. Not the best way but it’s practical and opens more doors then the other options. "

over a year ago

"Interested on thoughts on this? "
we're doing it here, this is an internet domain, people meet, people date, people move in omg wood ewe adam n eve it

Post new Message to Thread