By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

what are we actually signing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anana JoeMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

The Kurds are getting a shitty deal right now.

By *ara J OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

"what are we actually signing"

Just imagine doing karaoke in Ras-al-Ain.

Just like Sarajevo under siege.

And still they sang.

Songs of Life and death.

Justice to the Kurds

By *actilemale4uMan
over a year ago

London

The West owe the kurds

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

It breaks my heart what is happening to the Kurds right now. The world owes them a massive debt for their defeat of Isis (the men's and the women's armies) and the wotkd has deserted them. All they really want is peace and they have delivered that for themselves and for all of us to some extent. Few things make me cry but this does.

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

Unfortunatley, they don't seem to have large oil reserves or mineral deposits but they are well positioned for Russia to expand in to- which is maybe why Trump withdrew to help his mate out and the other crazy got chance to play war machines again

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"It breaks my heart what is happening to the Kurds right now. The world owes them a massive debt for their defeat of Isis (the men's and the women's armies) and the wotkd has deserted them. All they really want is peace and they have delivered that for themselves and for all of us to some extent. Few things make me cry but this does. "

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"It breaks my heart what is happening to the Kurds right now. The world owes them a massive debt for their defeat of Isis (the men's and the women's armies) and the wotkd has deserted them. All they really want is peace and they have delivered that for themselves and for all of us to some extent. Few things make me cry but this does. "

The defeat of ISIS? Are you kidding me? ISIS was smashed by the Syrian Arab army backed by hezebollah and iranian millitias and Russian airpower. The Kurds were suckers in a power play of regime change attempts and meddling by the U.S. They were offered to be reintegrated back into the Syrian state and refused ibsteas hoping to carve out their own little fiefdom under the control of their benefactor. Now that anerica dropped them (as they always do their proxies) they begged the Syrian government to save them before Turkey puts them down for supporting kurd seperatists on their side of the border. They brought it all on themselves. The west needs to stay out of the middle east and stop meddling. The Syrian scenario would never have happened had they done so.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"It breaks my heart what is happening to the Kurds right now. The world owes them a massive debt for their defeat of Isis (the men's and the women's armies) and the wotkd has deserted them. All they really want is peace and they have delivered that for themselves and for all of us to some extent. Few things make me cry but this does.

The defeat of ISIS? Are you kidding me? ISIS was smashed by the Syrian Arab army backed by hezebollah and iranian millitias and Russian airpower. The Kurds were suckers in a power play of regime change attempts and meddling by the U.S. They were offered to be reintegrated back into the Syrian state and refused ibsteas hoping to carve out their own little fiefdom under the control of their benefactor. Now that anerica dropped them (as they always do their proxies) they begged the Syrian government to save them before Turkey puts them down for supporting kurd seperatists on their side of the border. They brought it all on themselves. The west needs to stay out of the middle east and stop meddling. The Syrian scenario would never have happened had they done so."

You really don't have a clue do you

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"It breaks my heart what is happening to the Kurds right now. The world owes them a massive debt for their defeat of Isis (the men's and the women's armies) and the wotkd has deserted them. All they really want is peace and they have delivered that for themselves and for all of us to some extent. Few things make me cry but this does.

The defeat of ISIS? Are you kidding me? ISIS was smashed by the Syrian Arab army backed by hezebollah and iranian millitias and Russian airpower. The Kurds were suckers in a power play of regime change attempts and meddling by the U.S. They were offered to be reintegrated back into the Syrian state and refused ibsteas hoping to carve out their own little fiefdom under the control of their benefactor. Now that anerica dropped them (as they always do their proxies) they begged the Syrian government to save them before Turkey puts them down for supporting kurd seperatists on their side of the border. They brought it all on themselves. The west needs to stay out of the middle east and stop meddling. The Syrian scenario would never have happened had they done so.

You really don't have a clue do you "

I assume you jest, but somehow I doubt that

Post new Message to Thread