Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Auntie Ps advice line

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know you've been hankering all week for this.

I've caved in and given in to your demands.

My willpower not to give in to your incessant "do an advice line Auntie P" is lacking (as is my motivation to housework and this thread has NOTHING to do with avoidance)

I can multitask mofos.

Hit me snuffleuffagus

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

What should I have for dinner?

over a year ago

"What should I have for dinner?"

My vagina

Next!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dear auntie P, please help me. My lover jilted me and my house is all full of cobwebs. It was a few years back now, the wedding cake is still on the table encrusted with mold. I am also still wearing my wedding dress at home, its getting a bit smelly now.

Charlie says he's not coming to my house for sex anymore unless I vacuum up....I am wondering what a vacuum cleaner is, I don't have one of those. And what wash should I put the wedding dress on, I think it needs boil wash..will it shrink.

Hev x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

P how do i stop my brain coming up with stupidness overthinking stuff while i wait for my job to start

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"What should I have for dinner?

My vagina

Next!"

You take that back. In c'est jest

over a year ago

"Dear auntie P, please help me. My lover jilted me and my house is all full of cobwebs. It was a few years back now, the wedding cake is still on the table encrusted with mold. I am also still wearing my wedding dress at home, its getting a bit smelly now.

Charlie says he's not coming to my house for sex anymore unless I vacuum up....I am wondering what a vacuum cleaner is, I don't have one of those. And what wash should I put the wedding dress on, I think it needs boil wash..will it shrink.

Hev x"

Charlie also said we had to tell our mummy before we went off somewhere but how many listened to him?

Boil wash is fine, I'll send you a Barbie doll to model it for ya when it comes out the wash

over a year ago

"What should I have for dinner?

My vagina

Next!

You take that back. In c'est jest"

I couldn't help myself, I knew it would make you

You should have a chicken breast all seasoned and yummy with veg and a cheeky stuffing ball

over a year ago

"P how do i stop my brain coming up with stupidness overthinking stuff while i wait for my job to start"

2 batteries. One up each nostril with a strawberry lace tied to each of them

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Please help.

There is a woman who keeps flashing her gaping vag

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Oh Auntie P I need help

I have an Insatiable need to go for social meets, this however is negatively impacting on my amount of veris, could you possibly ask fab to have separate social and sex meet veri options Please......

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

I was going to start my diet on Monday so had a bit of a binge over the weekend. I must have miscalculated how much naughty food I had. Can I somehow include pringles, ferrero rocher and cheesecake into a slimming world diet?

over a year ago

"Please help.

There is a woman who keeps flashing her gaping vag"

Stuff a pine cone up it and sing to her "the holidays are coming, the holidays are coming"

over a year ago

"Oh Auntie P I need help

I have an Insatiable need to go for social meets, this however is negatively impacting on my amount of veris, could you possibly ask fab to have separate social and sex meet veri options Please......"

Of course

OI FAAAAABBBB, LISTEN UP!

SHE WANTS A SEPERATE SECTION FOR SOCIAL MEETS AND PUMPUM POKE MEETS. CAPICHÈ?

over a year ago

"I was going to start my diet on Monday so had a bit of a binge over the weekend. I must have miscalculated how much naughty food I had. Can I somehow include pringles, ferrero rocher and cheesecake into a slimming world diet?"

Make your own rules buttercup.

Just scrub out that recipe for lemon chicken and write your desired foods over it in sharpie. Coz you're allowed it you won't want it

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Auntie P, when I look through some of the profiles here I generally look at the photos and find myself hitting the Fab button for quite a few.

Quite a lot even. Many, many pictures.

At what point does it turn from a friendly smile of “you look great in those photos” to “I’m about to break into your house and steal your underwear”?

If it’s more than 50% of photos, I’m fucked

over a year ago

"Auntie P, when I look through some of the profiles here I generally look at the photos and find myself hitting the Fab button for quite a few.

At what point does it turn from a friendly smile of “you look great in those photos” to “I’m about to break into your house and steal your underwear”?

If it’s more than 50% of photos, I’m fucked "

When you're peeping through their letterbox. Creepy creep man isn't a good look. Pretend you're pulling petals off a daisy when fabbing, "one for me, one for you"

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"Auntie P, when I look through some of the profiles here I generally look at the photos and find myself hitting the Fab button for quite a few.

When you're peeping through their letterbox. Creepy creep man isn't a good look. Pretend you're pulling petals off a daisy when fabbing, "one for me, one for you""

You’re truly a wonder

over a year ago

When you're peeping through their letterbox. Creepy creep man isn't a good look. Pretend you're pulling petals off a daisy when fabbing, "one for me, one for you"

You’re truly a wonder "

I'm not a wonder Adam. I'm THE wonder. 8th wonder of the world sunshine. Now where's my sitting cloud gone?

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

You’re truly a wonder

I'm not a wonder Adam. I'm THE wonder. 8th wonder of the world sunshine. Now where's my sitting cloud gone? "

Was that a sitting cloud? I thought it was just a very serene fart

over a year ago

You’re truly a wonder

I'm not a wonder Adam. I'm THE wonder. 8th wonder of the world sunshine. Now where's my sitting cloud gone?

Was that a sitting cloud? I thought it was just a very serene fart "

"They raise me uuuuuuup"

Post new Message to Thread