Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Site support

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well my pass ran out a while ago and I’ve not bothered to do it again... but since My pass ran out it seems I’ve spoke to less people, is being a site supporter make you more favourable to talk to?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Not to me.

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

not really the only positive thing about being a site supporter is the "who viewed me list" apart from that, not a lot.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

Why pay when you can get it for free

over a year ago

To be fair I think that’s the only thing I miss about being a supporter is being able to see who’s viewed you!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"not really the only positive thing about being a site supporter is the "who viewed me list" apart from that, not a lot. "
unless they are in stealth mode

over a year ago

"not really the only positive thing about being a site supporter is the "who viewed me list" apart from that, not a lot. unless they are in stealth mode"

Well you learn something new everyday I didn’t even know that was a thing!

over a year ago

"not really the only positive thing about being a site supporter is the "who viewed me list" apart from that, not a lot. unless they are in stealth mode

Well you learn something new everyday I didn’t even know that was a thing! "

yes mostly used by ladies

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

"not really the only positive thing about being a site supporter is the "who viewed me list" apart from that, not a lot. unless they are in stealth mode"

very true. right, fuck all.

over a year ago

"not really the only positive thing about being a site supporter is the "who viewed me list" apart from that, not a lot. unless they are in stealth mode

very true. right, fuck all."

sorry

over a year ago

It doesn't make a difference to me, I never look to see if someone is a site supporter.

over a year ago

Might just get it back again, nothing to loose.... which is best?

By *uffnmuffCouple
over a year ago

London

Ours run out months ago I will not be renewing it I have better things to spend my money on. And we still get lots of messages.

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

The clue's in the title thread

Aside from being altruistic and actually ensuring the site stays up

I DO use it as a filter, as many a time waster/ fake/ scammer/ whatever won't pay up

over a year ago

"Well my pass ran out a while ago and I’ve not bothered to do it again... but since My pass ran out it seems I’ve spoke to less people, is being a site supporter make you more favourable to talk to? "

No it's not. I have paid in the past, may pay again when I've the disposable income.

Me experience isn't affected either way to be honest. I dont need to know who has/hasn't looked at me, who is/isn't nearby and I dont use the cam rooms. Just not how I operate, that stuff is irrelevant to me.

Only reason I'd be inclined to pay again is to show my support for a site I love. Only I've got to put myself first before I can do that, so for now, it's a no.

If another user won't meet me, purely off the back of not being a site supporter, then they weren't right for me in the first place.

over a year ago

I think some ppl see site support as a measure of whether you're committed or not, aka will you let them down or stand them up....

....I notice the fab marketing team have been super sneaky and added it as a filter option and this I'm sure will make them a few extra quid, but I guess it's a commercial world! I'm a site supporter myself but when I actually think about it I don't think there is a massive advantage, but then I'm not a typical user, I like to support the site though because its not much money and I can and occasionally it gives me smile....

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I do sometimes use the filter, to stop newbies messaging, me blocking them for sending something idiotic, them leaving, then re-joining sending the same shit again!

So it can come in handy, depending on how determined some on here can be in trying to get round filters

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It’s made no difference to me.

Post new Message to Thread