Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who’s interested in serial killers and psychology

Jump to newest

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

I have big interest in serial killers, psychology and true crime am I the only one here that’s has haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love it

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"Love it "

Haha great I’ve mentioned it in here before and I’ve been called all sorts I’ve tried telling people that it’s not strange to find stuff like that interesting and it’s society that tells us it’s strange

over a year ago

I enjoyed the Piers Morgan series

over a year ago

"I enjoyed the Piers Morgan series"

I know he's a bit unhinged, but I didn't know Piers was a serial killer

over a year ago

This doesn’t mean people will role play it.

Many people are fascinated. I still think what I thought this morning even if you changed the post.

over a year ago

"Love it

Haha great I’ve mentioned it in here before and I’ve been called all sorts I’ve tried telling people that it’s not strange to find stuff like that interesting and it’s society that tells us it’s strange "

It is normal to be fascinated by abnormal psychology and the minds of serial killers. Your earlier mention was not a mention, be a little honest because this post makes you come off even creepier after the removed one.

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Right people who are slagging my forum chat off the same people that like the bloke to have there way with them in the bed room and get there arsed slapped that hard they leave handprints and rag them like a rag doll that’s basically the same thing that what bundy was like with his girlfriend but no you think it’s strange but it’s basically what you like to do in the bed room I’m sorry if I don’t have the same boring fantasies as you but that’s me and this site is about all fantasy’s

over a year ago

Id kill to get rid of this cold

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

So who’s you’re most interesting one to read about x

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Jesus H

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"Jesus H "
what about him

over a year ago

"Right people who are slagging my forum chat off the same people that like the bloke to have there way with them in the bed room and get there arsed slapped that hard they leave handprints and rag them like a rag doll that’s basically the same thing that what bundy was like with his girlfriend but no you think it’s strange but it’s basically what you like to do in the bed room I’m sorry if I don’t have the same boring fantasies as you but that’s me and this site is about all fantasy’s "

No, I actually don’t like being hit, ch*ked or dragged around like a rag doll. I don’t find it sexy and coupled with the desire to serial killer role play I find it frightening. This site isn’t about fantasies when it causes actual harm.

I’m not slagging you off, I’m saying the way you’re posing your fantasies both in profile and coupled with your wish to pretend to be a serial killer and admiring serial killers, as a whole package is not something that I think belongs on the site. People who like to be spanked or participate in pain/Bdsm usually do so on the basis of trust not allowing a stranger to play ted bundy with them.

over a year ago

You can’t see my photos but I can assure you that anyone who hits me or puts their hands on my throat would get kicked in the face. Dragged like a rag doll would be even worse, so don’t presume to know what I like.

And yes I know you’re talking to me because I’m the only one who’s called you out on this nonsense that’s at best short sighted and immature and at worst, a gateway to real harm.

Good luck.

over a year ago

Gladly take boredom over ted bundy

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"Gladly take boredom over ted bundy "
I don’t admire serial killers I used to study psychology and I find it interesting

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

"I have big interest in serial killers, psychology and true crime am I the only one here that’s has haha"

I quite like the documentaries on that type of stuff and a few of the drama series based on the psychology of it from Cracker to mindhunter.

over a year ago

"Gladly take boredom over ted bundy I don’t admire serial killers I used to study psychology and I find it interesting "

We collect serial killer memorabilia. We have for years. It’s a fascinating subject. But we don’t bring it into the bedroom. We have been interviewed on the subject of collectibles in the field for a book. We aren’t afraid or closed minded people. It’s the act of wanting to role play that coupled with your profile that rang alarm bells.

over a year ago

Put it this way om not surprised scouse girls are outsourcing these days

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Joanna Dennehy is pretty hot.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

I'm thinking of that psychoville series.. The guy that lives with his mum and both are obsessed with serial killer's..

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"I have big interest in serial killers, psychology and true crime am I the only one here that’s has haha

I quite like the documentaries on that type of stuff and a few of the drama series based on the psychology of it from Cracker to mindhunter."

love mindhunter have you seen the new series have you seen dexter too

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"Put it this way om not surprised scouse girls are outsourcing these days "
I’m not interested in Scouse girls so there lucky haha

By *hezuMan
over a year ago

London

Me

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"I'm thinking of that psychoville series.. The guy that lives with his mum and both are obsessed with serial killer's.. "
haha never seen that one

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"[Dead body removed by poster at 14/10/19 17:15:22]"

over a year ago

Ppl take an interest in things for their own individual reasons. My girl was in an abusive marriage for a very long time and once she got free from it she made a conscious effort to study "crazy minds" of famous murderers and gangsters etc, to give her a clearer insight, understanding and to help her avoid it in future life. I think that's ok. RP I don't really get, but as long as you're not hurting anyone or encouraging a bad thought process or behaviours outside of the fantasy then each to their own....

By *adMerWoman
over a year ago

Sandwich

I find the subject fascinating, but I certainly wouldn’t want to incorporate serial killer type role play into my sex life.

I am fascinated to know why you would want to though OP?

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"I find the subject fascinating, but I certainly wouldn’t want to incorporate serial killer type role play into my sex life.

I am fascinated to know why you would want to though OP?"

well I think it’s all about control and that why serial killers do it they love control and it turns me on of course there would be a save word in action

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

Psychopaths have reduced neural mass in critical emo processing areas, such as the insular

Just thought id add

By *rs Mia WallaceWoman
over a year ago

Bathwyche

Psychopaths walk amongst us.

Those who become serial kikkers have had enviro/deveopmental differences that gave shaped there killing behaviour.

Ive never heard, nor read, that killing is about control.

Wanting to be dom and noting it against serial killers is quite a contrast!

If you can find, on channel 4, 'psychopath night' its worth a watch.

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"Psychopaths walk amongst us.

Those who become serial kikkers have had enviro/deveopmental differences that gave shaped there killing behaviour.

I used to study psychology I won’t watch any tv documentaries about psychology because then tend to to more about serial killers and don’t mention nothing about the disorders or illnesses

Ive never heard, nor read, that killing is about control.

Wanting to be dom and noting it against serial killers is quite a contrast!

If you can find, on channel 4, 'psychopath night' its worth a watch.

"

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

I used to study psychology I won’t watch any tv documentaries about psychology because then tend to to more about serial killers and don’t mention nothing about the disorders or illnesses

over a year ago

I'm fascinated by what drives them to do it and carry on doing it

over a year ago

Dexter was good.

over a year ago

"Dexter was good."

He killed the killers. Superb the morality complex was so great

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"Dexter was good.

He killed the killers. Superb the morality complex was so great "

They said there going to make another one but it won’t be the same without debs

over a year ago

I’ve been obsessed with serial killers since I was a child!

T

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

"I have big interest in serial killers, psychology and true crime am I the only one here that’s has haha

I quite like the documentaries on that type of stuff and a few of the drama series based on the psychology of it from Cracker to mindhunter. love mindhunter have you seen the new series have you seen dexter too "

Have seen Dexter have the box set but it was let down by the last season.

over a year ago

I like watching documentaries about this subject, I like to find out how the police worked it out and caught them.

over a year ago

Yes it’s quite interesting to understand how a murderer mind works

over a year ago

Guess i'm not alone in wanting a public meet first then .......lol

over a year ago

"Love it

Haha great I’ve mentioned it in here before and I’ve been called all sorts I’ve tried telling people that it’s not strange to find stuff like that interesting and it’s society that tells us it’s strange "

I totally agree. Iam intrigued on how one's mind works.

over a year ago

"Love it

I don't think it's strange at all. I love Criminal Minds and Mind Hunter. I've also watched documentaries but sometimes I get pissed off at the over-opinionated journalist making the program .

I do have a love for psychology too.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's the 'ha-ha' that worries me.

over a year ago

"Right people who are slagging my forum chat off the same people that like the bloke to have there way with them in the bed room and get there arsed slapped that hard they leave handprints and rag them like a rag doll that’s basically the same thing that what bundy was like with his girlfriend but no you think it’s strange but it’s basically what you like to do in the bed room I’m sorry if I don’t have the same boring fantasies as you but that’s me and this site is about all fantasy’s "

Oh so you liking psychology and serial killers fuels fantasies?

over a year ago

"I find the subject fascinating, but I certainly wouldn’t want to incorporate serial killer type role play into my sex life.

I am fascinated to know why you would want to though OP? well I think it’s all about control and that why serial killers do it they love control and it turns me on of course there would be a save word in action "

Some may love control.

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

I am fascinated to know why you would want to though OP? well I think it’s all about control and that why serial killers do it they love control and it turns me on of course there would be a save word in action olive being in control

Some may love control. "

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

I love being in control

over a year ago

Its pretty common for people to be fascinated by serial killers. It’s not strange. It’s a big business the memorabilia and the films books and shows prove it’s a common interest.

Where your interest deviates is the desire to act out the role of it, even as fantasy. Most people who’ve studied it extensively especially the psychology find that a step too far. It’s not akin to spanking, even light choking or Bdsm or even people who like to feel used.. it’s quite a bit darker.

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Ive studied psychology in London I know but that’s me I enjoy it and my ex gfs enjoyed it to

over a year ago

I can assure you that no females fantasise about sexual role playing about being killed by serial killers. Serial killers get the thrill from er...killing people not sex. I think you need to get some assistance with your sick fantasies.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

"Ive studied psychology in London I know but that’s me I enjoy it and my ex gfs enjoyed it to "

When you say ex gfs ..I take it you mean they're still alive..???

over a year ago

Yes mother il do it mother

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Just smashed a bowl of cornflakes and 2 cereal bars..

This something interesting..

Had black coffee too..

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Why interest in that?

They are monsters end of

By *handraWoman
over a year ago

Hastings

Was really interested in it all when I was younger

over a year ago

Qualified psychotherapeutic counsellor. I find it all fascinating. Lots of people have psychopathy/sociopathy/narcissistic tendencies. But what tips them into murderers is a mystery.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Ive studied psychology in London I know but that’s me I enjoy it and my ex gfs enjoyed it to

When you say ex gfs ..I take it you mean they're still alive..???"

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

No I love them true crime channels, I find it fascinating!

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

"No I love them true crime channels, I find it fascinating!"

* I commented before reading the whole thread. I'd just like to add I'm not into this stuff sexually.

over a year ago

Love it but then with a cray mind like mind I love learning the way the brain works..remember watching the manson interview where he queried FBI profilers in the sense that he asked if a person such as a profiler or even some authors like stephen king can get inside a killers mind and understand them then what would it take, what trigger could flick them over the fine line between thinking and doing..if that mindset to describe and think as a killer is already there what pressures of life could flick them over the edge

over a year ago

"Qualified psychotherapeutic counsellor. I find it all fascinating. Lots of people have psychopathy/sociopathy/narcissistic tendencies. But what tips them into murderers is a mystery. "

Yup..Charles manson raised same query

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Qualified psychotherapeutic counsellor. I find it all fascinating. Lots of people have psychopathy/sociopathy/narcissistic tendencies. But what tips them into murderers is a mystery. "
Easy . The twat who cut me up this morning . I wanted him dead

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with it at all. I find the Killers interesting as much as I the profiling and the capture of them..

By *nnnikCouple
over a year ago

Walsall

I once stabbed a box of coco pops

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"I'm thinking of that psychoville series.. The guy that lives with his mum and both are obsessed with serial killer's.. "

I'm sorry, mum. I did a bad murder....

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I once stabbed a box of coco pops "
So you'd not rather have a bowl of Coco Pops

By *c1989Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

Psychology and serial killers. Fascinating yes.

In a sexual manner? No.

I reserved judgement whilst I read the thread which seemed harmless until I read your profile text.

There are certain sexual fantasies I find abhorrent. That's one of them.

Also... Google suggests that cock doesn't belong to you.

over a year ago

I think series like Mindhunter are interesting- but someone that has started numerous threads about it on a swinging site is creepy

As a single woman it makes me feel frightened of who I might be meeting.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Fuck me I've just read your profile

over a year ago

Iv been listening to serial killer podcast, a profile of different killer every podcast, fascinating stuff

By *c1989Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

"I think series like Mindhunter are interesting- but someone that has started numerous threads about it on a swinging site is creepy

"

Numerous? Curious as to how many? Were they all deleted? Green arrow reveals nothing.

In isolation I dont find the thread creepy. When you read his profile. Different matter.

I find the daddy/little girl fantasy role play creepy as fuck but there are plenty on here that are into that "dynamic" as they call it.

The women happy to have "whore" and "slut" painted on them while they are "used", "ruined" and "destroyed" isnt that far off what op might be interested in.

I just dont think hes expressed it very well.

That and, well I doubt the veracity of the profile anyway. Wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot barge pole.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

K is. So if I magically go missing one day, you know who to suspect

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I have big interest in serial killers, psychology and true crime am I the only one here that’s has haha"

Have you recently been interviewed by Piers Morgan ??

over a year ago

"I think series like Mindhunter are interesting- but someone that has started numerous threads about it on a swinging site is creepy

Numerous? Curious as to how many? Were they all deleted? Green arrow reveals nothing.

In isolation I dont find the thread creepy. When you read his profile. Different matter.

I find the daddy/little girl fantasy role play creepy as fuck but there are plenty on here that are into that "dynamic" as they call it.

The women happy to have "whore" and "slut" painted on them while they are "used", "ruined" and "destroyed" isnt that far off what op might be interested in.

I just dont think hes expressed it very well.

That and, well I doubt the veracity of the profile anyway. Wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot barge pole. "

Iv just tried to read your profile,it's a task

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"Fuck me I've just read your profile "

That made me curious as to the OP's profile.

I tend to agree with your reaction

The June photo looks like it's off Crimewatch, too. I doubt many women would want that bearing down on them

By *c1989Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

"

Iv just tried to read your profile,it's a task"

It's a fantastic filter.

over a year ago

I think there are very clear misunderstandings between actual bdsm, the bond between 2 people and your thoughts/understanding of it from where I'm sitting at least. Scarily so.

Serial killers are fascinating in a macabre way. In a "what the fuck goes through their minds? HOW the fuck can a human even begin to think those thing?" kind of way.

There are a few people I'd love to hit up the head with a frying pan or wouldn't shed a tear if I heard they got hit by a bus (well maybe a tear for those affected by it) but by no means would there be any sexual gratification from it (even if I'd paid the bus driver!)

I'm concerned you're looking for control in the wrong place.

Many people have fantasies about power and power struggles etc, but something feels rather insidious about fantasizing about being a murderer. If you've watched and actually learned something not only about the evil of these people you must have also thought to yourself "I can't even begin to imagine the fear their victim must have felt"

I hope I don't know anyone who would want another to cause another person to feel that way.

P

over a year ago

"So who’s you’re most interesting one to read about x"

I'm fasinated by them. Ed gein has to be a favourite as he was the basis for the movie psycho.

Also Albert fish..a scary and sick man.

By *c1989Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

"So who’s you’re most interesting one to read about x

I'm fasinated by them. Ed gein has to be a favourite as he was the basis for the movie psycho.

Also Albert fish..a scary and sick man. "

Ed Gein was the inspiration for a number of on screen psychos. Texas chainsaw too I believe.

John Wayne Gacy was one of the more terrifying I found. Pogo the clown.

I had a doc series on tape I used to listen to as I went to sleep.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"Psychology and serial killers. Fascinating yes.

In a sexual manner? No.

I reserved judgement whilst I read the thread which seemed harmless until I read your profile text.

There are certain sexual fantasies I find abhorrent. That's one of them.

Also... Google suggests that cock doesn't belong to you. "

The cock pic has mysteriously disappeared!

over a year ago

"So who’s you’re most interesting one to read about x

Also Albert fish..a scary and sick man.

Ed Gein was the inspiration for a number of on screen psychos. Texas chainsaw too I believe.

John Wayne Gacy was one of the more terrifying I found. Pogo the clown.

I had a doc series on tape I used to listen to as I went to sleep. "

Could make for some strange dreams.

over a year ago

"I love being in control "

I was on about serial killers. Control is not the only reason hence "some".

over a year ago

I have to disagree it's a mystery. There are many theories because there are many reasons as to their behaviour.

over a year ago

Yea i find it all very cutrious...

over a year ago

"Yea i find it all very cutrious..."

Cutrious!?!?! A bit like curious but with a T!

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Haha lmao I can’t believe how many people take this literally serious. All I like to do is pretend I’m a infamous serial killer during sex that’s all I don’t carry knife or anything haha there are some girls on here that like to call there partners daddy and some men that like that to but I don’t judge

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Haha lmao I can’t believe how many people take this literally serious. All I like to do is pretend I’m a infamous serial killer during sex that’s all I don’t carry knife or anything haha there are some girls on here that like to call there partners daddy and some men that like that to but I don’t judge "

That's just a name though..

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Haha exactly and people are kicking of Over it and it’s stupid haha

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Haha exactly and people are kicking of Over it and it’s stupid haha "

Have you found anyone to join you in your role play?

By *hillboy OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"Haha exactly and people are kicking of Over it and it’s stupid haha

Have you found anyone to join you in your role play?"

not yet but I’m hoping to find someone soon. I’m talking to a girl now that’s into the same thing but she lives rather far away

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Haha exactly and people are kicking of Over it and it’s stupid haha

Have you found anyone to join you in your role play? not yet but I’m hoping to find someone soon. I’m talking to a girl now that’s into the same thing but she lives rather far away "

Ok

over a year ago

This to me is lie horror movies seem to be for the masses.. only I can watch a shitty hurry flick and feel nothing, you can predict each jump scare..

This stuff i cant watch.. because it scares the crap out of me how cruel people can be to one another.

By *ollycouple71Couple
over a year ago

manchester

Have you recently been interviewed by PiersMorgan ??"

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Right people who are slagging my forum chat off the same people that like the bloke to have there way with them in the bed room and get there arsed slapped that hard they leave handprints and rag them like a rag doll that’s basically the same thing that what bundy was like with his girlfriend but no you think it’s strange but it’s basically what you like to do in the bed room I’m sorry if I don’t have the same boring fantasies as you but that’s me and this site is about all fantasy’s

I can assure you that no females fantasise about sexual role playing about being killed by serial killers. Serial killers get the thrill from er...killing people not sex. I think you need to get some assistance with your sick fantasies.

"

Guess I'm not female then. Damn and I was so sure.

over a year ago

"Right people who are slagging my forum chat off the same people that like the bloke to have there way with them in the bed room and get there arsed slapped that hard they leave handprints and rag them like a rag doll that’s basically the same thing that what bundy was like with his girlfriend but no you think it’s strange but it’s basically what you like to do in the bed room I’m sorry if I don’t have the same boring fantasies as you but that’s me and this site is about all fantasy’s

Guess I'm not female then. Damn and I was so sure."

Lacey Red.. the exception to many a rule

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Lacey Red.. the exception to many a rule "

Does that make me some sort of fab anarchist?

over a year ago

Does that make me some sort of fab anarchist? "

No.. Just uniquely yourself, regardless what's said or thought by others. Courageous I think that's called.

over a year ago

"Qualified psychotherapeutic counsellor. I find it all fascinating. Lots of people have psychopathy/sociopathy/narcissistic tendencies. But what tips them into murderers is a mystery. Easy . The twat who cut me up this morning . I wanted him dead "

But you didn't murder him or her did you? What turns a usually sane and balanced person into a murderer? Are serial killers all sociopaths? Are we all capable of murder, given certainly situations? It's interesting!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Does that make me some sort of fab anarchist?

No.. Just uniquely yourself, regardless what's said or thought by others. Courageous I think that's called."

Ah Mr K! You're gonna make me smooch you talking like that.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I can't seem to face up to the facts

I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax

I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire

Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

over a year ago

Guess I'm not female then. Damn and I was so sure."

I’m so sure there are other females who do fantasise this way, look at all the groupies serial killers accumulate. I don’t find the idea of some role playing I wouldn’t like to be the scary part, it’s the OP in general lol

over a year ago

Usssss

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

I’ll keep my dark fantasies to myself then.

Whilst I understand the shock horror to an extent, I do think there’s some leaping to judgement going on here. We’ve got a rather inarticulate series of OP responses to questions and then namecalling and general leapery to sweeping statements that no one should, could or would be into something because it’s niche. It’s a bit kink shaming. Like any other thread, if it’s not your cup of tea then scroll on by. Name and shame and slating a profile is against forum rules. If you’re concerned report to Admin privately.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I’ll keep my dark fantasies to myself then.

Whilst I understand the shock horror to an extent, I do think there’s some leaping to judgement going on here. We’ve got a rather inarticulate series of OP responses to questions and then namecalling and general leapery to sweeping statements that no one should, could or would be into something because it’s niche. It’s a bit kink shaming. Like any other thread, if it’s not your cup of tea then scroll on by. Name and shame and slating a profile is against forum rules. If you’re concerned report to Admin privately.

"

Agreed. A lot of that goes on here though. Of course there will be a lot of niche kinks that people will not understand. Personally I'm always open to questions, including with this kink. However, a lot of people don't want to know and just label you as wrong in the head and there is no changing their mind. Not a great deal you can do in that situation. I'll just carry on enjoying what I do anyway.

Post new Message to Thread