Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/10/19 23:56:58]

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe there should be a name and shame forum on here. I know women get a lot more abusive messages then guys

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Your not allowed to mention names.. you might want to take this down before its seen

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There is a sentence above the box where you type your post. It says read the forum rules before posting. Naming and shaming is not allowed. You didn't turn up for a meet last week.

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

You can always report to admin if you need to

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Its a big problem with the site. I'd like to see a 3 strikes and you're out policy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is a sentence above the box where you type your post. It says read the forum rules before posting. Naming and shaming is not allowed. You didn't turn up for a meet last week."

Fair enough, I probably should of read the rules first. Like I said though, I've had no contact with them at all, and have not arranged any meetings to not turn up to. Just seems like certain people are ruining it for the majority

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is a sentence above the box where you type your post. It says read the forum rules before posting. Naming and shaming is not allowed. You didn't turn up for a meet last week.

Fair enough, I probably should of read the rules first. Like I said though, I've had no contact with them at all, and have not arranged any meetings to not turn up to. Just seems like certain people are ruining it for the majority "

Damned annoying I know. But no naming and shaming

Reply privately

over a year ago

Unfortunately they blocked me before I could report them.

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"There is a sentence above the box where you type your post. It says read the forum rules before posting. Naming and shaming is not allowed. You didn't turn up for a meet last week.

Fair enough, I probably should of read the rules first. Like I said though, I've had no contact with them at all, and have not arranged any meetings to not turn up to. Just seems like certain people are ruining it for the majority "

I can understand you would be annoyed. Maybe they messaged by mistake. Did you message back?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Unfortunately they blocked me before I could report them. "

You can still report the message if you still have it in your inbox.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fair enough, I probably should of read the rules first. Like I said though, I've had no contact with them at all, and have not arranged any meetings to not turn up to. Just seems like certain people are ruining it for the majority

I can understand you would be annoyed. Maybe they messaged by mistake. Did you message back?"

It wasn't a mistake because they were referring to my status. I sent a what the fuck message back and promptly got blocked

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Unfortunately they blocked me before I could report them.

You can still report the message if you still have it in your inbox."

Thanks, I have done now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You've been here 2 weeks OP, seriously, get used to it, a zillion messers on here but amongst them there are diamonds to be found

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fair enough, I'll take it on the chin. Thanks all for letting me vent

Reply privately

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

OP

Please don't name n shame. If you could report the profile so Admin can have a look.

Reply privately