Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Body image

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey thanks for looking, so am asking this question mainly for women and couples here.

If you're looking for/at a young guy for fun what is the ideal physique he should have in your opinion??

-Gym 6-pack?

-Gym with a bit of a belly

-No gym with a bit of belly

-No gym and his carrying some spare tyres??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

His physique would be very low on my list of priorities. I don't mind any of those you describe.

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"His physique would be very low on my list of priorities. I don't mind any of those you describe. "

Agree with NSA, I'm more concerned with are they a nice person? Are they on my wavelength? Xx

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

As a wobbly type myself I actually don't mind what body type my meet partner has as long as I fancy him rotten. The only thing I would potentially rule out is if the only fat on him was me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Come to learn on this site physical attraction isnt everything been able to hold a conversation is a big one can tick all the boxes to the eye then have a personality of a wet flannel

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"His physique would be very low on my list of priorities. I don't mind any of those you describe.

Agree with NSA, I'm more concerned with are they a nice person? Are they on my wavelength? Xx"

I can see where you both are coming from, I can agree there is more to it then just looks xx it's just a curiosity question more than anything really if honest.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

"Hey thanks for looking, so am asking this question mainly for women and couples here.

If you're looking for/at a young guy for fun what is the ideal physique he should have in your opinion??

-Gym 6-pack?

-Gym with a bit of a belly

-No gym with a bit of belly

-No gym and his carrying some spare tyres?? "

None of these things matter to me. Neither does the size of your cock. Physically what matters is whether I see a boy or a man when I look at you. If you’re masculine, with some body hair, then I’m more likely to be attracted. But what matters most are your messages. Are you kind, respectful, articulate and funny? Have you made the effort to write a proper message and will you make the effort to stay in touch, and be patient (because life is busy and we’re usually slow to meet). Do I get the sense that you’re curious about us as people (including George) rather than just wanting to use my body, regardless of my husband? These things are going to matter far more than your six pack, or lack of one. Xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As a wobbly type myself I actually don't mind what body type my meet partner has as long as I fancy him rotten. The only thing I would potentially rule out is if the only fat on him was me. "

Brilliant

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Not that we do meet such a person ... but personality

Post new Message to Thread