Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Judgemental at a club

Jump to newest

By *ir_anthony OP   Man
over a year ago

kenilworth

Now I’m sure I share the same opinion as many people here

When I go to a swingers club one of the things I expect is to be in an environment free from judgement and discrimination

Yet the other night while with my partner I was enjoying a quite cigarette in the smoking area after some fun

And a young lady was lecturing people on being a fucking vegan casually moving between the benches interrupting people’s conversation to ask are they vegan and then going off about the evil of meat while filling the air with sickly sweet clouds of vape smoke

Ignoring her as she stood in front of us getting more high and mighty

We leave to slip in to a nice jacuzzi and enjoy our relaxing evening

Next thing she’s there in the jacuzzi lecturing again about the joys of her plant based diet

I’m not opposed to peoples lifestyles

But having someone force their opinions on me in a club where I treat everyone without judgement hoping for the same, is a bit of a pain in the arse

What’s other people’s opinion on acceptable behaviour at a club

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Well i’d just think to myself she was an over opinionated lass who clearly thought she was a legend in her own mind. Whilst silently flicking the V in my head.

Unless she started lecturing me in person. When i’d then say the above to her face before leaving the vicinity to find someone to give me an angry fuck to relieve my tension.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd be pissed off she was killing the mood. Doesn't matter if she was lecturing everyone about eating meat or who their favourite football team is.

Swingers are very judgemental.

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Didn’t you ask her why she was out swallowing meat for the night?

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Perhaps you should have told staff or the manager? They could have put a stop to her pushy behaviour.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

You get over opinionated arseholes everywhere so I can't see why a club would be any different.

over a year ago

Id say back in 5 go to butchers and eat a raw steak in front if her just to see her face as i smear blood all over mine

By *Man1263Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"Didn’t you ask her why she was out swallowing meat for the night? "

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

I may have laughed a bit too much at that.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'd be pissed off she was killing the mood. Doesn't matter if she was lecturing everyone about eating meat or who their favourite football team is.

Swingers are very judgemental. "

truefact

over a year ago

I was lecturered in a club once about losing weight. I was told I would be pretty if I was thinner and have I tried dieting!

I was having a cigarette and chatting to a lady about the outfit I was wearing as she said she liked it then a couple couple behind us chipped in with that!

over a year ago

"I was lecturered in a club once about losing weight. I was told I would be pretty if I was thinner and have I tried dieting!

I was having a cigarette and chatting to a lady about the outfit I was wearing as she said she liked it then a couple couple behind us chipped in with that!

"

WTF!

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I was lecturered in a club once about losing weight. I was told I would be pretty if I was thinner and have I tried dieting!

"

Pricks

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"

Least you’re pretty on the inside as well as the outside. What a nasty thing to say

over a year ago

over a year ago

Least you’re pretty on the inside as well as the outside. What a nasty thing to say "

I get this a lot in messages but never quite as abruptly in a club but it has happened at a party before too.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Least you’re pretty on the inside as well as the outside. What a nasty thing to say

I get this a lot in messages but never quite as abruptly in a club but it has happened at a party before too. "

Dear God! what is it with some people? Why on earth would anyone say something like that?

over a year ago

I get this a lot in messages but never quite as abruptly in a club but it has happened at a party before too.

Dear God! what is it with some people? Why on earth would anyone say something like that?"

It's the same as happened to OP, people feel they can say what they like to strangers. It's the same on here.

over a year ago

I get this a lot in messages but never quite as abruptly in a club but it has happened at a party before too. "

Smile, thank them and continue enjoying your night.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"You get over opinionated arseholes everywhere so I can't see why a club would be any different. "

This but knowing me,I'd desperately be looking around for some meat to chew on whilst she was pontificating

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"

The list of reasons I don't want to go to a club just keeps growing

over a year ago

Smile, thank them and continue enjoying your night. "

That's pretty much what I did but we did leave soon after as it really knocked my confidence.

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

1st world problem

She's entitle to her opinion as much as you.

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

We used to get this all the time from my Nan, she was just old though and didn’t realise how nasty it sounded.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Dear God! what is it with some people? Why on earth would anyone say something like that?

It's the same as happened to OP, people feel they can say what they like to strangers. It's the same on here. "

I've never had anything quite as personal as that said to me. Once someone said I'd look better if I wore make up and another time someone told me I should wear my trousers tighter (both men).

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/10/19 21:12:14]

By *moothman2000Man
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Swinging covers a cross section of humanity and humanity has some remarkably unpleasant people it.

Why would there not be obnoxiois swingers?

Not met a sane vegan yet, but I'm sure I will one day.

over a year ago

"1st world problem

She's entitle to her opinion as much as you. "

Yes but she isn't entitled to push it on people.

over a year ago

"1st world problem

You mean the vegan woman or the woman who commented about weight?

over a year ago

The list of reasons I don't want to go to a club just keeps growing "

In fairness iv been to loads of clubs and party's and these are the only issues iv had.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I would have flashed my meaty flaps...soon she her run for the hills

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"1st world problem

He said it was "a bit of a pain in the arse" so I think he's well aware it's not akin to world hunger or owt.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

That's pretty much what I did but we did leave soon after as it really knocked my confidence. "

Something churchillian, along the lines of "I may be chubby but I can lose weight. But you are a cunt and you'll still be a cunt etc...

over a year ago

In fairness iv been to loads of clubs and party's and these are the only issues iv had. "

And this could happen just as easily at a vanilla bar/club.

You will get asshats in all walks of life

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

"I would have flashed my meaty flaps...soon she her run for the hills"

Oooh, meaty flaps!!

over a year ago

In fairness iv been to loads of clubs and party's and these are the only issues iv had.

You will get asshats in all walks of life"

Yes and it has many times. I'm not suggesting this is only an issue in swingers clubs. People can be rude and opinionated anywhere.

over a year ago

Yes and it has many times. I'm not suggesting this is only an issue in swingers clubs. People can be rude and opinionated anywhere. "

I was agreeing with you

over a year ago

You couldn’t make up some of the posts on this thread, from the meat hating vegan to fat shaming people, it’s all going on everyday in life so is gonna happen in a swingers clubs. When we go to clubs we ignore all negative people and just have fun, but it’s getting harder and harder

over a year ago

Yes and it has many times. I'm not suggesting this is only an issue in swingers clubs. People can be rude and opinionated anywhere.

I was agreeing with you "

I know.

over a year ago

Why didnt you challenge her if it annoyed you so much? No need to call the fun police..

Just say, "I'm a carnivore and I'm not in the mood for your shit, so back off with the vegan bullshit please".

Simples..

I had a hostess try and sing to me once.. she was so bad I begged her not to sing another. Told her, I like you, but you're singing voice just isn't for me.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Sadly people will tell you their opinion where ever they are.

over a year ago

That's pretty much what I did but we did leave soon after as it really knocked my confidence. "

I'm fat but I've never been called pretty.

over a year ago

That's pretty much what I did but we did leave soon after as it really knocked my confidence.

I'm fat but I've never been called pretty. "

I think your avatar is pretty.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

No your not fat and your pretty x

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Really? I thought you were pretty when we first met.

*no brasso needed.

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"Didn’t you ask her why she was out swallowing meat for the night?

I may have laughed a bit too much at that. "

Ditto

over a year ago

*no brasso needed."

Yeah the first time.

All the other times you were retching.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

*no brasso needed.

Yeah the first time.

All the other times you were retching. "

Nonsense.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"

That is absolutely awful Lorna x

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I wouldn't describe you as fat* and have certainly described you as pretty.

*I don't see fat as a bad word. It's how it is used that makes it negative. I am fat.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"I would have flashed my meaty flaps...soon she her run for the hills"

over a year ago

*I don't see fat as a bad word. It's how it is used that makes it negative. I am fat.

"

Nobody can be fat, fat is something you have not something you are.

over a year ago

I was sat in a hot tub with a group of people, quietly chatting with the group about locations and where we were from, I mentioned I was from the Borderlands and we started talking about Wales.

This woman joined in and started slating the Welsh, then announced she was fluent Welsh.

So I sat bemused as she was asked to translate various sentences, not sure what she was speaking but it certainly was not Welsh.

I tried to converse with her in Welsh, she looked at me shocked, went bright red and quickly evacuated the hot tub, was like the moon going over the mountain and setting rapidly ??

I hope a lesson was learnt that day

By *naquest321Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

How do you know if someone’s a Vegan? Don’t worry, they’ll soon tell you.

over a year ago

I think its how you respond that makes the difference.

Saying something to her politely like i understand the whole vegan campaign but im sorry its not something i have the same opinion on and not an issue i enjoy debating on

over a year ago

Nobody can be fat, fat is something you have not something you are. "

So what are you if you have excess body fat?

over a year ago

Nobody can be fat, fat is something you have not something you are.

So what are you if you have excess body fat?"

Large

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"How do you know if someone’s a Vegan? Don’t worry, they’ll soon tell you. "

I like to point out that plants eat meat too.

over a year ago

over a year ago

No wonder clubs don't interest me ,after reading comments on this thread

over a year ago

"I was sat in a hot tub with a group of people, quietly chatting with the group about locations and where we were from, I mentioned I was from the Borderlands and we started talking about Wales.

This woman joined in and started slating the Welsh, then announced she was fluent Welsh.

So I sat bemused as she was asked to translate various sentences, not sure what she was speaking but it certainly was not Welsh.

I tried to converse with her in Welsh, she looked at me shocked, went bright red and quickly evacuated the hot tub, was like the moon going over the mountain and setting rapidly ??

"

This happens all the time... people pretending they are fluent in languages... totally annoying

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"No wonder clubs don't interest me ,after reading comments on this thread"

Its not been my experience in clubs.

I'm not afraid to call people a cnut and tell them to fuck off though.

Be rude to me or the people I'm with, expect me to respond.

over a year ago

People are judgemental and most that claim they aren’t are the worst usually. As long as you are happy in your own skin then that’s all that matter. Words do hurt though. Horrible that this happened to you though OP

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I must say I love clubs and met some really lovely people. Only a really small handful of not so lovely ones. But I suppose you get it anywhere, a workplace, a hobby group, a local pub etc.

I once met a couple in their home and they were rude as heck. I couldn’t just walk away from them there though.

over a year ago

"Now I’m sure I share the same opinion as many people here

When I go to a swingers club one of the things I expect is to be in an environment free from judgement and discrimination

Yet the other night while with my partner I was enjoying a quite cigarette in the smoking area after some fun

And a young lady was lecturing people on being a fucking vegan casually moving between the benches interrupting people’s conversation to ask are they vegan and then going off about the evil of meat while filling the air with sickly sweet clouds of vape smoke

Next thing she’s there in the jacuzzi lecturing again about the joys of her plant based diet

But having someone force their opinions on me in a club where I treat everyone without judgement hoping for the same, is a bit of a pain in the arse

What’s other people’s opinion on acceptable behaviour at a club "

she was making conversation, did she look gaunt with bad teeth?

over a year ago

What is it with these Vegans and Extinction Rebellion people in uk! I mean getting in people's faces with their opinions disrupting people's leisure time etc etc. Sorry but if what happened to the OP ( I admire your patience OP) happened to me she would be going underwater to get her hair washed. Lol

over a year ago

"I was sat in a hot tub with a group of people, quietly chatting with the group about locations and where we were from, I mentioned I was from the Borderlands and we started talking about Wales.

"

over a year ago

"

I see it as a description. Not negative.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

I would have told the vegan my favourite story from when I drove a livestock truck. Taking suck* lambs to the abattoir and waiting for them to process so I could take a bit of one home for my Sunday roast

* For those with a dirty mind: Suck lambs are ones that haven't been weaned yet. The best of the new seasons lambs

over a year ago

"Now I’m sure I share the same opinion as many people here

What’s other people’s opinion on acceptable behaviour at a club "

I would have said to her eat this piece of meat between my legs, it will cure your veganism

Post new Message to Thread