Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Crowning glory

Jump to newest

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

Ladies, we all love our hair and can pay a small fortune to get it styled?

If you don't like the results do you tell them?

Gentlemen ( yes that's you)

Is a ladies hair something you pay attention to?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

No it’s that lovely arse I pay attention to

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

No I don’t tell them. I don’t like going to the hairdressers, they absolutely scare the pants off me! It doesn’t matter how I say ‘dry trim only, just the ends off please’ I end up with so much cut off. I feel they want me to leave looking like they think I should look rather than how I want to look. I suppose it’s their art and they are trying to create

I also don’t like the smell, the chat, the feel of being at the hairdressers.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My hair is my signature, I always take really good care of it so yes I would say something.

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"No I don’t tell them. I don’t like going to the hairdressers, they absolutely scare the pants off me! It doesn’t matter how I say ‘dry trim only, just the ends off please’ I end up with so much cut off. I feel they want me to leave looking like they think I should look rather than how I want to look. I suppose it’s their art and they are trying to create

I also don’t like the smell, the chat, the feel of being at the hairdressers. "

It took me ages to find a hairdressers i enjoyed going to. Nowadays I sit in the chair and outline exactly what I want. They know that I will tell them if I'm not happy. I think I may even be scary to some lol. I know what I want but am happy to accept their input. My only rule is I must come out looking 10 years younger

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"My hair is my signature, I always take really good care of it so yes I would say something. "

This is it for me too

over a year ago

Yes, I pay attention to a ladies hair. Long or short, coloured or natural, curly or straight - there is something about well cared for hair.

Yes, I have a bit of hair envy as well lol

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"No it’s that lovely arse I pay attention to "

No need to do my hair then

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Yes, I pay attention to a ladies hair. Long or short, coloured or natural, curly or straight - there is something about well cared for hair.

Yes, I have a bit of hair envy as well lol "

I think so too

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I wouldn't say I love my hair. It's unruly and big and untameable (well it can be tamed for about a hour or so). I'm lucky my hairdresser is wonderful and listens - she's my OH's cousin and trained in afro hair which is really rare here. I'm thinking about embracing my natural curls more and more, I think I should be proud of my natural hair. The only thing is that the more desirable hair oft seems to be very eurocentric - straight or with a slight wave and long.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I avoided the hairdressers for years after a very bad experience, lost chunks of my hair!

My friends daughter who I've known since she was 5, opened her own shop a couple of years ago.

Went with my friend on opening day & was convinced to get a trim.

She's been doing my hair since, she's amazing.

over a year ago

"Ladies, we all love our hair and can pay a small fortune to get it styled?

Is a ladies hair something you pay attention to? "

Speaking for my partner, yes he does pay very much attention to hair and detail of dress etc. But be is a pro photographer does kinda come with the territory lol.

But it is difficult these days for guys as a simple comment to the wrong person "love by our hair like that" can result in sexual Harrassent claim. There are a few on here

over a year ago

I have an afro which in Cornwall is pretty much unheard of and I have a hairdresser phobia but it's awesome and gets comments all the time! Very much suits me ... wild, unruly and different

over a year ago

I'm feeling left out of this conversation, I hardly have any hair ( on my head at least!)

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

Speaking for my partner, yes he does pay very much attention to hair and detail of dress etc. But be is a pro photographer does kinda come with the territory lol.

But it is difficult these days for guys as a simple comment to the wrong person "love by our hair like that" can result in sexual Harrassent claim. There are a few on here "

If I see a a really good cut on a woman I have no problem asking them where they have had their hair done and telling them its a great cut.

But yes, I'm not a guy.

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I have an afro which in Cornwall is pretty much unheard of and I have a hairdresser phobia but it's awesome and gets comments all the time! Very much suits me ... wild, unruly and different "

I love your curls...just had a peak

over a year ago

Oh 100% hairs quite the attraction. Im not into short hair i like somthing to run my hands through. I like it when effort is made.

I wouldnt particularly tell someone i dont like their hair or style. But if i compliment you know i like.

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I wouldn't say I love my hair. It's unruly and big and untameable (well it can be tamed for about a hour or so). I'm lucky my hairdresser is wonderful and listens - she's my OH's cousin and trained in afro hair which is really rare here. I'm thinking about embracing my natural curls more and more, I think I should be proud of my natural hair. The only thing is that the more desirable hair oft seems to be very eurocentric - straight or with a slight wave and long."

Embrace your beautiful curls I say. I have a couple of mixed race family members, one has the most amazing ringlets, others with bigger curls gorgeous curls.

over a year ago

"I have an afro which in Cornwall is pretty much unheard of and I have a hairdresser phobia but it's awesome and gets comments all the time! Very much suits me ... wild, unruly and different

I love your curls...just had a peak "

Thanks

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I avoided the hairdressers for years after a very bad experience, lost chunks of my hair!

My friends daughter who I've known since she was 5, opened her own shop a couple of years ago.

Went with my friend on opening day & was convinced to get a trim.

She's been doing my hair since, she's amazing. "

I enjoy having my hair done. My hairdressers are warm funny and lovely people, who are good at what they do. When I first used to go back in the day to others it didn't feel that way. Glad you found somewhere you like.

over a year ago

"No I don’t tell them. I don’t like going to the hairdressers, they absolutely scare the pants off me! It doesn’t matter how I say ‘dry trim only, just the ends off please’ I end up with so much cut off. I feel they want me to leave looking like they think I should look rather than how I want to look. I suppose it’s their art and they are trying to create

I also don’t like the smell, the chat, the feel of being at the hairdressers. "

Same for me... now I have a friend who’s a hairdresser cut my hair

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

What is this hair of which you speak?

over a year ago

But it is difficult these days for guys as a simple comment to the wrong person "love by our hair like that" can result in sexual Harrassent claim. There are a few on here

If I see a a really good cut on a woman I have no problem asking them where they have had their hair done and telling them its a great cut.

But yes, I'm not a guy.

"

Weird world we live in it is ok for women to complement other women but not for guys.

Baldest peeps best not read. Partner doesn't have any hair either , leave that there . Do love him playing with my hair though snuggled on the sofa though

over a year ago

Good hair, yes. Bad hair I guess you try to find another different physical advantage or strongpoint to focus on. My lady has beautiful long hair to her waist and she takes good care of it, she straightens it but to me when its messed up is when it looks the most beautiful and sexy af......

over a year ago

"Good hair, yes. Bad hair I guess you try to find another different physical advantage or strongpoint to focus on. My lady has beautiful long hair to her waist and she takes good care of it, she straightens it but to me when its messed up is when it looks the most beautiful and sexy af......"

Orgasm hair mine is called

By *an_LexaCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

Never been good with hair. The fact my medication has thinned my hair to half what it was has caused many tears but, a friend I went to school with is my hairdresser and knows me so well. I don’t need to say anything, I trust her implicitly. I’ve never even washed my own hair in over 15 yrs,

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The young woman who does my hair asks me exactly what I want her to do style wise each time I go, she asks how much she's allowed to take off and when she's finished if I want a bit more off etc. I'm always happy with the result because she's done exactly as I've asked and if it's not quite how I hoped will adapt as she goes along

It's a bit dry at the moment due to nearly a year of not having a high enough dose of thyroxine but that will sort itself out.

I always notice people's hair

over a year ago

A lady's hair can be an indication of how she sees herself..

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/10/19 09:56:36]

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"A lady's hair can be an indication of how she sees herself.."

It can affect how she sees herself too. There are times when we have no real control over how it looks and that can make a normally confident woman feel horrible

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I have naturally curly, very unruly hair and it takes me ages to try and tame it...thank goodness for GHD's!

Luckily, I have found a hairdresser that has similar hair to mine, so she knows how to cut it to keep it under control

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I've had the same hairstyle for 30 odd years now and been going to the same barber for 14 of them so they know how I like it - occasionally they don't cut it short enough so will tell them if that's the case.

As for noticing others hair, yes I do, it's as much a part of how someone looks as any other physical feature and yes, I usually do notice when they've had it done

over a year ago

I’ve had the same colour and style for about 25 years now! Dyed it brown once and hated it. And I go to the same hairdresser, won’t let anyone else touch it. She’s moved up north now and if she doesn’t come down here I even travel to Newcastle to have it done

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

We have a mobile hairdresser that comes to the house. I’ve found that this is better for my youngest who has ASD, although it’s still a battle!

I just have a trim as i’m growing mine long. I had highlights for the Summer and i’m growing the grey in so that helped.

I like the wild carefree look so don’t have much “styling”. Just blow and go

over a year ago

My besties hair is amazing , there’s loads of it , I probably don’t tell her enough but dashes knows I think it’s gorgeous lol

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I rarely notice antibodies hair unless it sticks out as being odd and same goes for make up really. I guess it would help if I looked at their face and not their tits really

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I rarely notice anybodies hair unless it sticks out as being odd and same goes for make up really. I guess it would help if I looked at their face and not their tits really "

over a year ago

I've not had a proper hair cut in many many years, I had a trim in January of last year

I really should invest more care in myself

P

over a year ago

"Good hair, yes. Bad hair I guess you try to find another different physical advantage or strongpoint to focus on. My lady has beautiful long hair to her waist and she takes good care of it, she straightens it but to me when its messed up is when it looks the most beautiful and sexy af......

Orgasm hair mine is called "

Haha, nothing sexier than messy hair on a woman when you're the one who's messed it up by rolling around getting hot and sweaty together.....

over a year ago

I have just had my hair cut today actually, and I have no problem telling the hairdresser what I want and if I don’t like it. She always checks with me it’s how I want it before she puts the scissors away. X

Post new Message to Thread