Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How was your day?!?!

Jump to newest

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I’m lucky that even though I’m single I speak to my closest friends and family most days.. but many people don’t have someone to ask them this question on a regular basis and many don’t speak much outside of work..

So how was your day?

Highs? Lows? Funny bits? Random bits?

I’ve had a great part day in work.. then an evening of chaos for my brothers birthday. It’s been ace

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I got offered more pay for getting in to work at 7am and the pressure to say yes was gentle but intense and I need to say no but am finding it tricky as my annual appraisal is due and I don’t want me saying no to impact on that. So good and bad.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

10 hour shift at work

But one of the people I manage brought me a bottle of wine for being awesome so that was nice. And now I'm home and relaxing with a glass of the afore-mentioned wine

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Sounds like a good day.

Mine has been pretty usual. Work, perving, more work, more perving and then got stuck in traffic. Lol

By *ylvie 888Woman
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

Could have been better. My cousin died Monday night and so I travelled to visit family friends today to let them know.

Stuck in traffic for an hour on the way home... usually takes 20 min!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Could have been better. My cousin died Monday night and so I travelled to visit family friends today to let them know.

Stuck in traffic for an hour on the way home... usually takes 20 min! "

Sorry to hear that

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Napping on the sofa mostly, shivering, i think i might have the proper flu. My dog watching over me .

Trying to stay up a bit so i don’t wake up at 1:30 like last night.

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I got offered more pay for getting in to work at 7am and the pressure to say yes was gentle but intense and I need to say no but am finding it tricky as my annual appraisal is due and I don’t want me saying no to impact on that. So good and bad. "

Eurgh.. tough one.. gentle let down then? I only do 4 days. Love my work life balance!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Had 2 lectures, did some shopping then had a driving lesson.

Pretty chilled out

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Could have been better. My cousin died Monday night and so I travelled to visit family friends today to let them know.

Sorry to hear that bloody traffic makes everything worse too! X

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Im sorry to hear about this too.

Bug hugs sweetie xxx

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Sounds like a good day.

Mine has been pretty usual. Work, perving, more work, more perving and then got stuck in traffic. Lol"

That’s god paying you back for perving

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

So sorry xx

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"10 hour shift at work

But one of the people I manage brought me a bottle of wine for being awesome so that was nice. And now I'm home and relaxing with a glass of the afore-mentioned wine "

Silver lining enjoy x

over a year ago

I got a card, flowers and chocolates at work. And lot of hugs. Great day full of tears and love.

over a year ago

On a mooch

It started off meh but by the time o left work, I was upbeat of a day well spent not doing my normal day job. A few drinks and now home chilling

By *ackenzie-LeighWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire

Second day off today. Pottered around the house doing boring housey things - washing, cleaning, sanding down a door frame so I can actually open and close my kitchen door properly; a bit of WoW and that's it really

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I got offered more pay for getting in to work at 7am and the pressure to say yes was gentle but intense and I need to say no but am finding it tricky as my annual appraisal is due and I don’t want me saying no to impact on that. So good and bad.

Eurgh.. tough one.. gentle let down then? I only do 4 days. Love my work life balance!"

maybe

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I got a card, flowers and chocolates at work. And lot of hugs. Great day full of tears and love. "

Glad you’ve had the support. That’s nice to hear x

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Had 2 lectures, did some shopping then had a driving lesson.

Pretty chilled out"

Sounds lush x

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Busy clinic in the morning and an admin afternoon with coffee and shortbread + choc chip cookies. Bliss

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"It started off meh but by the time o left work, I was upbeat of a day well spent not doing my normal day job. A few drinks and now home chilling "

Sounds like you had a really productive day

Nice to sit back and reflect x

By *ylvie 888Woman
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

Stuck in traffic for an hour on the way home... usually takes 20 min!

Sorry to hear that "

Yes.. thanks...I hate being stuck in traffic! X

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Second day off today. Pottered around the house doing boring housey things - washing, cleaning, sanding down a door frame so I can actually open and close my kitchen door properly; a bit of WoW and that's it really "

I love those kind of days.. preferably in pjs all day!

over a year ago

"I got a card, flowers and chocolates at work. And lot of hugs. Great day full of tears and love.

Glad you’ve had the support. That’s nice to hear x"

Thank you, OP. Yes I've got great workmates.

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Busy clinic in the morning and an admin afternoon with coffee and shortbread + choc chip cookies. Bliss "

Oooh treats have to admit I hit the naughty drawer today.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

A busy stressful afternoon at work, that was lifted by me falling over in laughter at the sight of my friend face planting whilst trying to put the chickens to bed

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"A busy stressful afternoon at work, that was lifted by me falling over in laughter at the sight of my friend face planting whilst trying to put the chickens to bed "

Ha ha brought back happy memories of watching my mate chase chickens at her place in France! Little buggers are fast!!

over a year ago

"Busy clinic in the morning and an admin afternoon with coffee and shortbread + choc chip cookies. Bliss "

And yet you didn’t bring any to share with us?!?

By *ooskiMan
over a year ago

south coast

Just another day in paradise...

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I’m lucky that even though I’m single I speak to my closest friends and family most days.. but many people don’t have someone to ask them this question on a regular basis and many don’t speak much outside of work..

So how was your day?

I’ve had a great part day in work.. then an evening of chaos for my brothers birthday. It’s been ace "

Blessed to have such thoughtful kinky friends.

Jo.Xx

over a year ago

My mom used to ask me that every day.

My day was alright.

I’ve got a new boy in my team, he asked me today if we close for Halloween. That made my day.

over a year ago

Good thankyou Saff, was tipped with a nice bottle of 2013 Joseph Red.. hard work, but a nice reward.

I rarely ever get a tip, but when I do, it really makes things worthwhile.

over a year ago

On a mooch

"It started off meh but by the time o left work, I was upbeat of a day well spent not doing my normal day job. A few drinks and now home chilling

Nice to sit back and reflect x"

It was a very productive and rewarding mental health well being day at work. As a MHFA is was great seeing so many people openly talking about their issues and watching others realise they are not on their own and taking those first steps to help.

It’s a good feeling helping others realise this and the part I will miss of my job come the end of the year.

over a year ago

"Good thankyou Saff, was tipped with a nice bottle of 2013 Joseph Red.. hard work, but a nice reward.

I rarely ever get a tip, but when I do, it really makes things worthwhile."

How was yours OP?

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"My mom used to ask me that every day.

My day was alright.

I’ve got a new boy in my team, he asked me today if we close for Halloween. That made my day. "

Ah that’s cute

I asked this to my nephews today and got an ok and eye roll... reminded me of being young!

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

That's probably one of the things I miss most about being single; sharing my little highs, little lows and stuff from respective days with a partner.

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"It started off meh but by the time o left work, I was upbeat of a day well spent not doing my normal day job. A few drinks and now home chilling

It was a very productive and rewarding mental health well being day at work. As a MHFA is was great seeing so many people openly talking about their issues and watching others realise they are not on their own and taking those first steps to help.

It’s a good feeling helping others realise this and the part I will miss of my job come the end of the year. "

Pure magic when you see someone reach out.. I wish this was more of a priority in the workplace! Bet you’ll miss that loads.. it’s really powerful work x

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"That's probably one of the things I miss most about being single; sharing my little highs, little lows and stuff from respective days with a partner. "

Yeah it’s the little things.. good job you’ve got knobby mates that you can chat rubbish to isn’t it!?!

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I've had a brilliant day

Finished my bedroom. 3weeks 3 rooms done

Took on one of my biggest fears today, climbing ladders, and won.

Don't want to repeat it anytime soon though

By *rAitchMan
over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

Had a nice steady day in the office. Usually I'm all over the country, so was nice to sit in and do something different.

Laid out on the sofa with a roaring log fire and a glass of something nice. And a dark chocolate Kit-Kat.

over a year ago

Wet and not in a good way either

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Good thankyou Saff, was tipped with a nice bottle of 2013 Joseph Red.. hard work, but a nice reward.

How was yours OP?"

Oooh nice! Thankyou and a kind word are always a lovely extra! Mine was good thanks.. took an early dart and got to spend a little more time with the family. Was a lovely end to my working week

By *ackenzie-LeighWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire

"Second day off today. Pottered around the house doing boring housey things - washing, cleaning, sanding down a door frame so I can actually open and close my kitchen door properly; a bit of WoW and that's it really

I love those kind of days.. preferably in pjs all day!"

Unfortunately not, pj day was yesterday

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I've had a brilliant day

Finished my bedroom. 3weeks 3 rooms done

Took on one of my biggest fears today, climbing ladders, and won.

Don't want to repeat it anytime soon though "

Ha ha that’s ace!! I did one room and got bored..

Facing a fear is awesome even if you don’t ever go near a ladder again!! I’d say that was a bloody good day! X

over a year ago

How was yours OP?

Oooh nice! Thankyou and a kind word are always a lovely extra! Mine was good thanks.. took an early dart and got to spend a little more time with the family. Was a lovely end to my working week "

I had my family over last night, almost throttled the two mini Khans this morning though.

Unruly bloody Mongol kids, keep fighting each other Still love them to bits though.

Hope your family were better behaved?

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I’m lucky that even though I’m single I speak to my closest friends and family most days.. but many people don’t have someone to ask them this question on a regular basis and many don’t speak much outside of work..

So how was your day?

I’ve had a great part day in work.. then an evening of chaos for my brothers birthday. It’s been ace

Blessed to have such thoughtful kinky friends.

Jo.Xx "

Ditto those that just know... means a lot x

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

How was yours OP?

Oooh nice! Thankyou and a kind word are always a lovely extra! Mine was good thanks.. took an early dart and got to spend a little more time with the family. Was a lovely end to my working week

I had my family over last night, almost throttled the two mini Khans this morning though.

Unruly bloody Mongol kids, keep fighting each other Still love them to bits though.

Hope your family were better behaved?"

Nah... my nephews are feral!! Adds to the fun though. It’s just good to be together.

over a year ago

Better than average got a job and found out some awesome perks of having it

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Wet and not in a good way either "

Eurgh.. working outdoors?

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Had a nice steady day in the office. Usually I'm all over the country, so was nice to sit in and do something different.

Laid out on the sofa with a roaring log fire and a glass of something nice. And a dark chocolate Kit-Kat."

Mmm fire!! Well jealous.. I miss open fires

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Better than average got a job and found out some awesome perks of having it"

Perks? New pants....

over a year ago

How was yours OP?

Nah... my nephews are feral!! Adds to the fun though. It’s just good to be together. "

Kids are supposed to be feral

over a year ago

On a mooch

It’s a good feeling helping others realise this and the part I will miss of my job come the end of the year.

Pure magic when you see someone reach out.. I wish this was more of a priority in the workplace! Bet you’ll miss that loads.. it’s really powerful work x"

It really is magic and good to see so many take an interest in how they could help, 20 new volunteers today who will be trained by year end. It’s definitely a changing priority where we are and much needed

I will miss assisting, being their ear, the person they could turn to and well Mama B..... it’s the one part that makes me sad about going

over a year ago

"Better than average got a job and found out some awesome perks of having it

Perks? New pants...."

no but i did get a work jacket

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

How was yours OP?

Nah... my nephews are feral!! Adds to the fun though. It’s just good to be together.

Kids are supposed to be feral "

Exactly.. wouldn’t change them.. just prefer the volume a little lower

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Perks? New pants....no but i did get a work jacket "

Oooshhttt you’ve made it...

over a year ago

Perks? New pants....no but i did get a work jacket

Oooshhttt you’ve made it..."

tell me about it

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Pure magic when you see someone reach out.. I wish this was more of a priority in the workplace! Bet you’ll miss that loads.. it’s really powerful work x

It really is magic and good to see so many take an interest in how they could help, 20 new volunteers today who will be trained by year end. It’s definitely a changing priority where we are and much needed

I will miss assisting, being their ear, the person they could turn to and well Mama B..... it’s the one part that makes me sad about going "

That’s fantastic! I wish our company had a more proactive approach.. my brothers starting a programme with the company he owns after witnessing it first hand. I don’t think people truly get it until they’re affected by it..

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I drove 4 hours home, most of it in the pouring rain, pretty much the same as the journey across earlier in the week. I feel shit poorly and have for 3 weeks so I’ve ended up on a Black Dog kinda day.

Thank goodness the week had welsh highlights or I’d really been feeling sorry for myself

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Can't kill this headache. Difficult but rewarding community work today. Crazy early evening. Chilling now.

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I drove 4 hours home, most of it in the pouring rain, pretty much the same as the journey across earlier in the week. I feel shit poorly and have for 3 weeks so I’ve ended up on a Black Dog kinda day.

Thank goodness the week had welsh highlights or I’d really been feeling sorry for myself "

Sounds grim! glad the week had some perks.. hope you get a bit of recharge time x

over a year ago

It wasn’t too bad here, I got ahead with a project this morning after a slow start, then had some funny banter on the chat/cam rooms, a fantastic afternoon and evening with the small kid and just a chilled out evening - Mrs

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Can't kill this headache. Difficult but rewarding community work today. Crazy early evening. Chilling now. "

Sounds productive enjoy your peace!

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

Evening OP,

Well, my day has been nope stop, I'm bloody shattered, we have an Italian colleague over from our software provider, so I've been.with him all day...having to geek it up and concentrate for a change!!

So I've had to glued to a computer!!

Then I've had to play host to our guest and take him for some drinks and food....at least I got it paid by the company I suppose!!

So I've only just got in too!!

Then to top it all off, I have to be up at about 5am....to take him the airport!!!

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"It wasn’t too bad here, I got ahead with a project this morning after a slow start, then had some funny banter on the chat/cam rooms, a fantastic afternoon and evening with the small kid and just a chilled out evening - Mrs "

Sounds varied and lovely nice to end the day on a high too x

over a year ago

Shite.. I got soaked in the rain

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I've had better and much worse.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"10 hour shift at work

But one of the people I manage brought me a bottle of wine for being awesome so that was nice. And now I'm home and relaxing with a glass of the afore-mentioned wine "

That's nice thing they did. A bit of thought goes a long way.

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Evening OP,

Well, my day has been nope stop, I'm bloody shattered, we have an Italian colleague over from our software provider, so I've been.with him all day...having to geek it up and concentrate for a change!!

Then I've had to play host to our guest and take him for some drinks and food....at least I got it paid by the company I suppose!!

Then to top it all off, I have to be up at about 5am....to take him the airport!!! "

They trusted you with all that!?!! notice how all your happy responses involve somebody else making you food... I spot a theme! I’d be all peopled out after all that... it’d be hibernation for a week at least! X

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

shit. shit. shit.

my sober for October is almost certainly going out the window tomorrow after work!!

Mathew street here i come!!

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Shite.. I got soaked in the rain "

Eurghhh...

over a year ago

First client opened her door to me in her dressing gown, even though it was a booked appointment. Very distracting.

I got to drive around the countryside chatting to like minded people and got paid for it so all good, thanks for asking!

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I've had better and much worse.

"

Hope tomorrow tops that then!!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I've been on a day first aid course with St John ambulance. Day 3 tomorrow and final assessment. So not a bad all in all.

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"shit. shit. shit.

my sober for October is almost certainly going out the window tomorrow after work!!

Mathew street here i come!! "

On day 11?!?! Poor show...

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"shit. shit. shit.

Mathew street here i come!! "

Tomorrow is another day and your already a 1/3 of the way there..You CAN do it.

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"First client opened her door to me in her dressing gown, even though it was a booked appointment. Very distracting.

I got to drive around the countryside chatting to like minded people and got paid for it so all good, thanks for asking! "

Flannelette or lacy!?!

I think that sounds like a pretty successful day!

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"Evening OP,

Then to top it all off, I have to be up at about 5am....to take him the airport!!!

They trusted you with all that!?!! notice how all your happy responses involve somebody else making you food... I spot a theme! I’d be all peopled out after all that... it’d be hibernation for a week at least! X"

Erm.....excuse me OP....what are you insinuating....I'm very trusted within my company....even with the works Jag and everything!! Hahaha

Hhhmmmm, food does make me happy...even if I make it....but especially if someone either makes it for me or buys it for me....

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"shit. shit. shit.

On day 11?!?! Poor show... "

yep i agree.

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"shit. shit. shit.

Tomorrow is another day and your already a 1/3 of the way there..You CAN do it."

probably but beer is needed im afraid

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I've been on a day first aid course with St John ambulance. Day 3 tomorrow and final assessment. So not a bad all in all."

Ooh loved the first aid courses.. scary but amazing knowledge.. had to use those skills not long after doing the course and was so grateful for the timing x

over a year ago

"First client opened her door to me in her dressing gown, even though it was a booked appointment. Very distracting.

I got to drive around the countryside chatting to like minded people and got paid for it so all good, thanks for asking!

Flannelette or lacy!?!

I think that sounds like a pretty successful day!"

Silky, but being a true gentleman I didn't get that close. Clingy though. It's not unheard of and I had one answer the door bollock naked. Literally, he wasn't my type!

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Evening OP,

They trusted you with all that!?!! notice how all your happy responses involve somebody else making you food... I spot a theme! I’d be all peopled out after all that... it’d be hibernation for a week at least! X

Erm.....excuse me OP....what are you insinuating....I'm very trusted within my company....even with the works Jag and everything!! Hahaha

Hhhmmmm, food does make me happy...even if I make it....but especially if someone either makes it for me or buys it for me.... "

Noooo maybe the crazy pants and emoji giddiness are well disguising a sensible Jizzy!?! Food is gooood... I’ve had party food.. good but evil. Was fun though

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Flannelette or lacy!?!

Silky, but being a true gentleman I didn't get that close. Clingy though. It's not unheard of and I had one answer the door bollock naked. Literally, he wasn't my type! "

Ha ha bloody hell!!! What do you say to that!?!

over a year ago

Busy day, heard lots of sad stuff with work .

Kids stressing me with tweenie worries....

Ate at 8 pm realising i hadn't eaten all day

One glass of wine and it went to my arms

Thanks for asking xxx

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"

Hhhmmmm, food does make me happy...even if I make it....but especially if someone either makes it for me or buys it for me....

Noooo maybe the crazy pants and emoji giddiness are well disguising a sensible Jizzy!?! Food is gooood... I’ve had party food.. good but evil. Was fun though "

Erm, you know what they say Saff.....

Never judge a book by its cover....even one as wonderfully colourful as mine!!! Hahaha

I love party food....it's a favourite of mine!!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I've been on a day first aid course with St John ambulance. Day 3 tomorrow and final assessment. So not a bad all in all.

Ooh loved the first aid courses.. scary but amazing knowledge.. had to use those skills not long after doing the course and was so grateful for the timing x"

That really was good timing.

Yes, its great knowledge and I'm really enjoying the course x

over a year ago

Flannelette or lacy!?!

Silky, but being a true gentleman I didn't get that close. Clingy though. It's not unheard of and I had one answer the door bollock naked. Literally, he wasn't my type!

Ha ha bloody hell!!! What do you say to that!?! "

I didn't make a big thing of it, and just told him to put some clothes on..He was arrested not long ago..

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Busy day, heard lots of sad stuff with work .

Kids stressing me with tweenie worries....

Ate at 8 pm realising i hadn't eaten all day

One glass of wine and it went to my arms

Thanks for asking xxx "

Eurghhh sounds like a testing day.. hope you get a good nights sleep and wake up to a better one tomorrow x

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I've been on a day first aid course with St John ambulance. Day 3 tomorrow and final assessment. So not a bad all in all.

Ooh loved the first aid courses.. scary but amazing knowledge.. had to use those skills not long after doing the course and was so grateful for the timing x

That really was good timing.

Yes, its great knowledge and I'm really enjoying the course x"

Scary as hell using those skills but wish it was something more widely taught! X

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"

Noooo maybe the crazy pants and emoji giddiness are well disguising a sensible Jizzy!?! Food is gooood... I’ve had party food.. good but evil. Was fun though

Never judge a book by its cover....even one as wonderfully colourful as mine!!! Hahaha

I love party food....it's a favourite of mine!! "

Can’t help it when I’m talking to those pants! party food rocks.. everything you shouldn’t eat and doesn’t go together all on one plate!!! Bliss

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"shit. shit. shit.

Tomorrow is another day and your already a 1/3 of the way there..You CAN do it.

probably but beer is needed im afraid "

Oh well, in that case better luck next time

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

So how was your day?

I’ve had a great part day in work.. then an evening of chaos for my brothers birthday. It’s been ace "

single you say I'm glad you had a good day my day has been full of highs started off taking down a chimney and re building it then finished off four storeys up fixing a skylight

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Flannelette or lacy!?!

I didn't make a big thing of it, and just told him to put some clothes on..He was arrested not long ago.."

Jesus

over a year ago

Woke up to some very nice morning sex, then when I got to the train station to come home my train was delayed, then phoned my mom as she’s out of hospital. To hear how I’ve upset my brother and sister because I couldn’t visit my mom in hospital, but I’ve not got a car and can’t leave my eldest in his own but I’ve still got an easy life so they say. Meh

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

So how was your day?

I’ve had a great part day in work.. then an evening of chaos for my brothers birthday. It’s been ace single you say I'm glad you had a good day my day has been full of highs started off taking down a chimney and re building it then finished off four storeys up fixing a skylight "

Ha ha as you well know cheeky! I’m safer with my mutts these days.

Sounds terrifying!! I’m crap with heights

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Woke up to some very nice morning sex, then when I got to the train station to come home my train was delayed, then phoned my mom as she’s out of hospital. To hear how I’ve upset my brother and sister because I couldn’t visit my mom in hospital, but I’ve not got a car and can’t leave my eldest in his own but I’ve still got an easy life so they say. Meh "

You can only do your best and I’m sure your mum knows that! Don’t beat yourself up life has many priorities and sometimes it’s just not possible to do everything we’d like x

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

So how was your day?

I’ve had a great part day in work.. then an evening of chaos for my brothers birthday. It’s been ace single you say I'm glad you had a good day my day has been full of highs started off taking down a chimney and re building it then finished off four storeys up fixing a skylight

Sounds terrifying!! I’m crap with heights "

woof woof I'm a homles mut any room for one more

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

So how was your day?

I’ve had a great part day in work.. then an evening of chaos for my brothers birthday. It’s been ace single you say I'm glad you had a good day my day has been full of highs started off taking down a chimney and re building it then finished off four storeys up fixing a skylight

Sounds terrifying!! I’m crap with heights woof woof I'm a homles mut any room for one more "

Only if you’ll sleep in a cage and not yap...

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"

Can’t help it when I’m talking to those pants! party food rocks.. everything you shouldn’t eat and doesn’t go together all on one plate!!! Bliss "

Hahaha....just look past the pants and see my face...

that's why I like party food.....its like naughty tapas all on one plate...

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

So how was your day?

Sounds terrifying!! I’m crap with heights woof woof I'm a homles mut any room for one more

Only if you’ll sleep in a cage and not yap... "

I'd make a better foot warmer curled up next to you I new you had a fetish for cages

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"

Can’t help it when I’m talking to those pants! party food rocks.. everything you shouldn’t eat and doesn’t go together all on one plate!!! Bliss

that's why I like party food.....its like naughty tapas all on one plate... "

I can’t go from Technicolor to sepia!!! It’s too confusing... you look cheeky too.. not sure if I’m seeing a sensible version!!!

over a year ago

"Woke up to some very nice morning sex, then when I got to the train station to come home my train was delayed, then phoned my mom as she’s out of hospital. To hear how I’ve upset my brother and sister because I couldn’t visit my mom in hospital, but I’ve not got a car and can’t leave my eldest in his own but I’ve still got an easy life so they say. Meh

You can only do your best and I’m sure your mum knows that! Don’t beat yourself up life has many priorities and sometimes it’s just not possible to do everything we’d like x"

My mom is on my side, she sees the struggle I have but would be nice to have an understanding family x

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Woke up to some very nice morning sex, then when I got to the train station to come home my train was delayed, then phoned my mom as she’s out of hospital. To hear how I’ve upset my brother and sister because I couldn’t visit my mom in hospital, but I’ve not got a car and can’t leave my eldest in his own but I’ve still got an easy life so they say. Meh

You can only do your best and I’m sure your mum knows that! Don’t beat yourself up life has many priorities and sometimes it’s just not possible to do everything we’d like x

My mom is on my side, she sees the struggle I have but would be nice to have an understanding family x "

Ah that’s good x people are funny buggers.. some don’t empathise with anything but their own lives.. try not to let them get to you. X

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"

I can’t go from Technicolor to sepia!!! It’s too confusing... you look cheeky too.. not sure if I’m seeing a sensible version!!! "

hahaha okay, but I'm not cheeky ....much...I'm a good boy really....sensible and trustworthy....that's why I'm the host!!

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"

I can’t go from Technicolor to sepia!!! It’s too confusing... you look cheeky too.. not sure if I’m seeing a sensible version!!!

hahaha okay, but I'm not cheeky ....much...I'm a good boy really....sensible and trustworthy....that's why I'm the host!! "

I hear you.. and obviously you’re a gooden... but any talk of sensible disappears when I look at your pants!!!

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"

hahaha okay, but I'm not cheeky ....much...I'm a good boy really....sensible and trustworthy....that's why I'm the host!!

I hear you.. and obviously you’re a gooden... but any talk of sensible disappears when I look at your pants!!! "

hahahahaha ruined by my most wonderful of boxers....how ironic....

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Quiet day at the office.

Docs appointment for a random health check that didn't really tell me anything I didn't know but confirmed I have a pulse and "excellent" blood pressure so *adopts Brian Blessed voice* "Gemini Is Alive".

Laughed like a drain at a video funny I was sent

Spotted numerous red kites and buzzards on a drive through the countryside.

Watched a couple of episodes of Skins which I'm still undecided about and now enjoying some chill time.

So on the whole a good day

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"

I hear you.. and obviously you’re a gooden... but any talk of sensible disappears when I look at your pants!!!

hahahahaha ruined by my most wonderful of boxers....how ironic.... "

Or possibly hats and socks.. the most sensible combos on fab!!!

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"

Or possibly hats and socks.. the most sensible combos on fab!!! "

damn it....not the hats, socks and scarf too.....am I destined to not be taken seriously.....

over a year ago

Flannelette or lacy!?!

I didn't make a big thing of it, and just told him to put some clothes on..He was arrested not long ago..

Jesus "

Could have been...

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"

damn it....not the hats, socks and scarf too.....am I destined to not be taken seriously..... "

Yup.. you’re officially in the crackers box flower!!! But it’s a very beautiful box of fascinating and bizarre treasures

By *ister-mischiefMan
over a year ago

Trafford

Mentally tiring

Ready for the weekend

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Mentally tiring

Ready for the weekend "

Snap.. it’s good to switch off

By *lueWonderMan
over a year ago

Preston.....ish

My day started off really well. It went rapidly down hill around 9.30 when I was given a quick 90 minute job that lasted until 17.30

One shift to go then the weekend off

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"My day started off really well. It went rapidly down hill around 9.30 when I was given a quick 90 minute job that lasted until 17.30

One shift to go then the weekend off "

Uh oh... one of those!! That’s the thinking.. just one more day

By *ix-foot-two-stuMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Just had one of those rare days when everything happened with perfect timing.

Yesterday, wanting to upgrade my phone, using Facebook marketplace, I advertised my old iPhone 7 plus. I brushed off some lowball offers from the usual people who try it on. Spotted a new, sealed (unwanted gift) iPhone XS for 60% of the pre-September price for sale right here in this little village. Told her I’d sleep on it and make my mind up this morning.

Today I phoned her to tell her I’d have it. Then someone offered me a reasonable price for my phone, and drove here right away and paid. While I was meeting him, the lady selling the XS messages asking if I could go round to get it there and then. So within half an hour I parted with my old phone and picked up a new one.

Perfect.

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I’m tired but well Worth it indeed

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"

damn it....not the hats, socks and scarf too.....am I destined to not be taken seriously.....

Yup.. you’re officially in the crackers box flower!!! But it’s a very beautiful box of fascinating and bizarre treasures "

oh well.....at least I'm in a beautiful box...

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Just had one of those rare days when everything happened with perfect timing.

Yesterday, wanting to upgrade my phone, using Facebook marketplace, I advertised my old iPhone 7 plus. I brushed off some lowball offers from the usual people who try it on. Spotted a new, sealed (unwanted gift) iPhone XS for 60% of the pre-September price for sale right here in this little village. Told her I’d sleep on it and make my mind up this morning.

Today I phoned her to tell her I’d have it. Then someone offered me a reasonable price for my phone, and drove here right away and paid. While I was meeting him, the lady selling the XS messages asking if I could go round to get it there and then. So within half an hour I parted with my old phone and picked up a new one.

Perfect. "

Love it!! So rare that everything falls into place a truly good day!

By *lueWonderMan
over a year ago

Preston.....ish

"My day started off really well. It went rapidly down hill around 9.30 when I was given a quick 90 minute job that lasted until 17.30

One shift to go then the weekend off

Uh oh... one of those!! That’s the thinking.. just one more day "

Indeed

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I’m tired but well Worth it indeed "

Someone sounds happy...

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Very, very trying.

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"

Yup.. you’re officially in the crackers box flower!!! But it’s a very beautiful box of fascinating and bizarre treasures

oh well.....at least I'm in a beautiful box... "

Course you are!! It’s where all the best crazies live...

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Very, very trying."

Sounds ominous.. on the bright side... it’s alnost tomorrow x

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

Been on a solo shopping trip to York today.

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Hi OP and thank you for your question

I've only just got in from work, so I'm a tired panda, but on the whole it's been a good day.

Going to have a quick nibble (wahay) then head to bed as I'm a tired panda... Not sure if I mentioned that?

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Been on a solo shopping trip to York today. "

Ooh.. was it productive?

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Hi OP and thank you for your question

I've only just got in from work, so I'm a tired panda, but on the whole it's been a good day.

Going to have a quick nibble (wahay) then head to bed as I'm a tired panda... Not sure if I mentioned that?

"

Whatcha nibbling?!!! poor lamb.... sorry panda...

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"

Course you are!! It’s where all the best crazies live... "

I've made it onto the best crazies list....my life is almost complete!!! Hahaha

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"Very, very trying.

Sounds ominous.. on the bright side... it’s alnost tomorrow x"

This is true

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Whatcha nibbling?!!! poor lamb.... sorry panda... "

Steak pie may even push the boat out and have some cereal for pudding

... Why are you still awake

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"

I've made it onto the best crazies list....my life is almost complete!!! Hahaha "

You’re a lucky sausage... only a few get the spesh box!

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Whatcha nibbling?!!! poor lamb.... sorry panda...

Steak pie may even push the boat out and have some cereal for pudding

... Why are you still awake "

Ooooshhht sounds ace!! I ate party food and feel grumbly...

I’m in bed now.. just restless... but tired... will hopefully zzzzzzzzz soon...

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

"Been on a solo shopping trip to York today.

Ooh.. was it productive? "

Yes esp the Designer Outlet.. Xmas presents x 2 plus some treats. I got the train, was a struggle carrying the bags.. Oops

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"

You’re a lucky sausage... only a few get the spesh box! "

this lucky sausage only ever seeks the most special boxes...I don't want a plain old every day one....

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Been on a solo shopping trip to York today.

Ooh.. was it productive?

Yes esp the Designer Outlet.. Xmas presents x 2 plus some treats. I got the train, was a struggle carrying the bags.. Oops"

Oooohhhh sounds like a good struggle!!! I’m jealous.. payday on Tuesday.. treat free weekend coming up for poor planning..

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"

this lucky sausage only ever seeks the most special boxes...I don't want a plain old every day one.... "

You wouldn’t fit poppet... it has to be of standard to reflect those pants and socks

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"

this lucky sausage only ever seeks the most special boxes...I don't want a plain old every day one....

You wouldn’t fit poppet... it has to be of standard to reflect those pants and socks "

one that's funky, fancy, jazzy and colourful and fits me snugly...

over a year ago

On hols in fuertenventura Went to nudist beach A lot of cock on display Enjoyed a coffee And a few beers Not a bad day

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"

You wouldn’t fit poppet... it has to be of standard to reflect those pants and socks

one that's funky, fancy, jazzy and colourful and fits me snugly... "

Just for you poppet.. custom made!!

By *affron40 OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"On hols in fuertenventura Went to nudist beach A lot of cock on display Enjoyed a coffee And a few beers Not a bad day "

Sounds rather lovely

By *ed and WolfieCouple
over a year ago

Gravesend

Today has been a mixture of productivity( tidied my store room and have been working.

Parenting with my daughter filling me in about riverdale, creativity ( making cake ) and recovery from a fluey thingy.

Post new Message to Thread