Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lelo toys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We purchased a Lelo mid sized rechargeable wand in July 18 from Lovehoney. Its hardly been used but has packed up and they wont replace it as its out of their warranty period.

Should we have the pip or are we asking too much?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hePartridgesCouple
over a year ago

Reading

That’s a shame : try returning it to where you bought it from instead, bondara and love honey have been fabulous at taking returns for us.

By *hePartridgesCouple
over a year ago

Reading

Alternatively try Lelo direct?

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Did u activate the 10 year guarantee from lelo? There should have been a little card in the box with the toy.

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Cant message tou to show you a picture of the card but its little like a key ring Tesco clubcard. Says lelo on one side and has a barcode and some info on the back.

By *erfectlyPervertedCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

My take on this is that development of a fault is covered by The Consumer Rights Act 2015 for 30 days from the date you took ownership of (i.e. received) the wand.

After the 30 days, you are not legally entitled to a full refund, although some sellers may offer an extended refund period.

You’re outside the Warrant period (1 year) provided by Lelo but may be able to claim under the Lelo 10 year quality guarantee which may allow you a 50% discount on a one time purchase of up to 5 products.

Having your proof of purchase and packaging (serial number) will be useful.

Head to the Lelo website and contact the company.

Loz

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just me thought Lego then......

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry no useful info on the refund situation but hope get it sorted soon.

I've got a couple of Lelo toys and have found them to be amongst the best. Generally a better quality product and my first one has lasted at least 7-8 years. I mean, you would hope so for the price. If they offer an exchange I would say it's worth taking.

Post new Message to Thread