Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Online Dating Nightmares

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just thought i’d Share two examples of when online dating goes wrong which happened in 2019. The first one was on a free dating app around April where a 65 yr old woman commented on my photos that I looked like I’ve had a stroke. I pointed out that i’m A cancer survivor who had also had a neurological condition following the cancer which affected my balance and mobility. After that she promptly disappeared. Note: i’m Not photogenic and always look like i’m Daydreaming in my pics. The second story was when someone pretended to catfish me on a dating app called coffee meets bagel. This hot 33yr old said she was a catholic girl from Manchester. Turns out she was from abroad. She was all over me at one point, then hardly ever messaging me. Then everything starts getting weird, she tells me that she told me her parents were dead and that she needs me to buy her a mobile which she’ll pay me back for. At this point I smelled a rat and deleted all my online dating apps and swore off online dating. Then I came across Fab, which is far better than any dating app and that is where I currently find myself.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good thing you know how to smell bullshit OP.

And I am so sorry that's happened to you. Dating at this age is nothing but humorous for all the stories you get to tell after you go through the wtf did that just happen moment.

(Yeah I have a few. Dont date anymore too much hassle.)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread