Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do you like/enjoy phone sex?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is it about the act that you enjoy &/or crave? What makes it the hottest for you is it the partner, the act itself, the following instructions or the control factor, our is it because its different?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Coz the phone dont care if I go to sleep after

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s the partner, following instructions and the control. With the right person it’s hot as hell x

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I can put it on silent and feel the vibes in my ass

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

I like phone sex but only with someone I’ve already met and intend to meet again!

I do all the talking (those who know me won’t be surprised at that!) and I don’t play with myself. I simply talk them through a scenario whilst they wank (preferably with baby oil) until they explode.

I guess I love the ‘power’ of knowing I made a guy cum without touching him or even seeing him. It’s empowering!

over a year ago

Can try with me if u want haha

over a year ago

Talking to a woman who I don’t know about her dirtiest darkest desires is a big turn in for me xx

By *urved HunnyWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Absolutely hate it, waste of my time ??

By *ylvie 888Woman
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

I don't.

over a year ago

"Coz the phone dont care if I go to sleep after "

Haha I agree but sometimes you gotta put in some aftercare then there's clean up so I don't wake up in shame ??????

By *STWO65Couple
over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"What is it about the act that you enjoy &/or crave? What makes it the hottest for you is it the partner, the act itself, the following instructions or the control factor, our is it because its different? "

We don't enjoy it at all.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/10/19 23:33:49]

over a year ago

"I like phone sex but only with someone I’ve already met and intend to meet again!

I do all the talking (those who know me won’t be surprised at that!) and I don’t play with myself. I simply talk them through a scenario whilst they wank (preferably with baby oil) until they explode.

I guess I love the ‘power’ of knowing I made a guy cum without touching him or even seeing him. It’s empowering! "

well you sound like my kind of woman

over a year ago

"It’s the partner, following instructions and the control. With the right person it’s hot as hell x "

So many say this & I agree, the control for one is add addicting as the surrender for the other, the "right" person understands this, listens, & provides for the partner making it so fucking hot AF!

over a year ago

"I like phone sex but only with someone I’ve already met and intend to meet again!

I guess I love the ‘power’ of knowing I made a guy cum without touching him or even seeing him. It’s empowering! "

You're the 1st woman I heard that likes to take the dominate role & who luvs the power - i luv the power too but I'm a give like you except I share my orgasm

over a year ago

I very much enjoy phone sex. As long as the guy participates. I don't want to do everything.

over a year ago

"Talking to a woman who I don’t know about her dirtiest darkest desires is a big turn in for me xx"

This!!!! Yes there is something about anonymous sharing & traveling down a dirty path of ecstasy together

over a year ago

"I very much enjoy phone sex. As long as the guy participates. I don't want to do everything. "

Understandable its a "team sport" & give & take had gotta happen to make it hot sexy & satisfying

By *edsBonkingMan
over a year ago

Near MK

Mmmm

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

Does absolutely nothing for me, I find it tedious and uninspiring. It gets very same old no matter who with. Maybe I’m mega shit at it

over a year ago

Listening to a woman moan or even breathe heavily down the phone does it for me, knowing her pussy is soaked and they are genuine moans especially when you can tell they’ve just cummed when they let out their last long heavy moan

over a year ago

I use the phone to talk and get to know the other person.

That's what phone calls are for, right?

over a year ago

Doesn't take much effort if I'm ever feeling lazy, also, great in the event it's over long distances and you can't see em in person.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Really only works if its someone you know is definitely playing as you talk to them. Preferably someone you have shared yourself with already.

Otherwise it can often be a damp squib, not in a good way

over a year ago

Live the way that big round end feels as I push it inside, stretching me..the pull as it moves up and down..

It’s a pain having to lie so close to the front door though..

over a year ago

"Live the way that big round end feels as I push it inside, stretching me..the pull as it moves up and down..

It’s a pain having to lie so close to the front door though.."

am I the only one that found this hot

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Live the way that big round end feels as I push it inside, stretching me..the pull as it moves up and down..

It’s a pain having to lie so close to the front door though..am I the only one that found this hot "

No

over a year ago

"Does absolutely nothing for me, I find it tedious and uninspiring. It gets very same old no matter who with. Maybe I’m mega shit at it"

You're not shit at it, maybe you just had shit partners lol

over a year ago

"Listening to a woman moan or even breathe heavily down the phone does it for me, knowing her pussy is soaked and they are genuine moans especially when you can tell they’ve just cummed when they let out their last long heavy moan "

Yeah bro this is everything!

over a year ago

My girl lives 70 miles away and we cannot always be together so i like to gove her erotic scenarios as she plays its very fulfilling feeling her orgasm down the phone for me and telling her when she can release it

over a year ago

No thanks not my thing

Actions really do speak louder than words for me

over a year ago

"My girl lives 70 miles away and we cannot always be together so i like to gove her erotic scenarios as she plays its very fulfilling feeling her orgasm down the phone for me and telling her when she can release it"

Sounds hot

Post new Message to Thread